A wisdom tooth usually occurs from age 17-25. In fact, a wisdom tooth has no responsibility and we do not need wisdom teeth. Each person might have one more wisdom tooth and it can cause pain. The reason of wisdom teeth is impaction and you should treat this problem on time to get rid of pain. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 12 nautral home remedies for wisdom teeth pain relief. This article is for informational purpose only so you might go to see the doctor if you feel too painful.
Top 12 Natural Home Remedies For Wisdom Tooth Pain Relief
Some symptoms of wisdom teeth are pain in adjacent teeth, headache, unpleasant taste, tenderness, redness, swelling, jaw pain, and bad breath. Here are top 12 home remedies for wisdom tooth pain you should apply:
One of the best home remedies for wisdom tooth pain you should know. If you want to get rid of pain and discomfort from your teeth, you might try using ice pack at home now. It is also simple method whenever you get a wisdom tooth.
- The method is to get an ice pack with a cloth or gauze.
- Hold it on the area for a few minutes. You can do this treatment several times each day.
Learn more: Autoimmunity Bible Book
Salt water is a common remedy at home for healing infections and some other popular diseases. This is one of the best home remedies for wisdom tooth pain, especially while you are getting pregnant. Salt water can treat swollen gums, fight bacteria, infections.
- You can get a teaspoon of salt and mix with a cup of warm water.
- Then you suck on the liquid to get rid of germs and pain.
- Do it several times every day to reduce swelling and pain.
Like ice pack, frozen foods are cool and they can get ease from pain. Some frozen foods such as carrots, apples, bananas, vegetables, and fruits will be effective to decrease pain caused by wisdom tooth. The method is:
- Chew some frozen fruits, vegetables to reduce swelling and pain.
- You can do this method some times each day.
Garlic is a great ingredient to remove bacteria from your mouth and it has ant-inflammatory property that can reduce gums. How to use garlic to treat wisdom tooth? Let follow this:
- Extract garlic juice and put it around affected area to fight pain and tingling.
- You can eat garlic every day to receive the same result.
Another excellent ingredient for gums and controlling pain is clover oil. It will help you kill bacteria in mouth. Simply, you follow this instruction:
- Prepare some clover oil and mix with garlic and salt.
- Apply the mixture on swollen gums and leave it.
- This treatment is very effective to remove swelling and pain you should try several times every day.
Pepper powder includes anti-bacterial agent that can control swelling and pain from wisdom tooth. This is also a normal and easy ingredient you can find in your kitchen and in every local market. The method is:
- Grind some pepper corns into pepper powder.
- Add some clove oil and salt.
- Apply the mixture on gums.
- Leave it to relieve pain and swelling.
Baking soda has antiseptic agent and it can be used perfectly to get rid of pain and discomfort from wisdom teeth. You totally can use baking soda to remove plaque and slime around gums, which cause sensitivity and pain effectively. The remedy is:
- Use a coat of baking soda to relieve pain and infection from wisdom teeth.
- You can do this method several times to get ease.
Tea bags are simple and safe home remedies for wisdom tooth pain and you can use this method every day. The reason is that tea bags contain tannic acid that can fight inflammation when you have pain and gum. How to use tea bags for wisdom tooth pain?
- Make a tea and store tea bags in refrigerator.
- Get it out and apply tea bags on your gums.
- This is an excellent ingredient to break down pain and inconvenience.
Another natural mouthwash is wheatgrass. This ingredient can fight bacteria and keep your mouth as well as gums clean and feel fresh from infections. In order to treat wisdom tooth pain, the simple method is:
- Chew on wheatgrass to relieve swelling and pain.
- You can repeat this treatment several times every day.
Many people use sensodyne toothpaste to brush teeth every day, particularly when they have wisdom tooth. This method is very effective for gums and sensitive teeth and using this treatment will reduce sensitivity and pain very well. You just need to brush your teeth every day with sensodyne toothpaste.
Another home remedy for wisdom tooth pain is lemon juice, which is very common ingredient in your home. The way to use lemon juice for healing problem is:
- Get ½ teaspoon of asafetida and some lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on wisdom tooth with a cotton swab.
- Doing this method frequently, you will soothe gums, reduce pain, and reduce soreness effectually.
Onion has anti-microbial and antiseptic properties that can control your toothache. This ingredient will relieve your pain, germs, and infections. Here is instruction how to use onion for wisdom tooth pain.
- Chew raw onion in some minutes.
- You can put raw onion piece on gum or painful tooth directly.
- You can apply this method every day to get the best effect.
If you want to get more useful and home remedies for many diseases, you might visit our main Home Remedies page.
After reading the article about top 12 natual home remedies for wisdom tooth pain, I hope that you have got some useful remedies for healing your problem. This article is for informational purpose only, so you should go to see the doctor immediately if you cannot get better effect from those home remedies. If you have any question, please leave your comments below and I will respond to you soon.
Related articles on tooth pain:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Pregnancy miracle review – does Lisa’s book work?
- 10 best home remedies for sciatica pain in leg, lower back
- Top 11 Natural &Treatments For Giardiasis In Human
- How to keep your lungs healthy after quitting smoking
- 11 Benefits Of Testosterone Therapy In Men And Its Side Effects
- No red face formula review – is Celine Pheonix’s guide useful?
- 17 Ways: How to Get Rid of Fever Blisters on Lips Quickly Overnight
- Good qualities of friendship – 8 necessary qualities