Wrinkles are caused by thin, sagging skin. That is the simplest thing we know about wrinkles’ causes. They particularly appear on the face, neck, backs of hands, and tops of forearms. In fact, there are many easy home remedies that will help decrease wrinkles and prevent new ones from forming. Yet, before discovering 16 home remedies for wrinkles and age spots on face & body, just take a quick look at common causes of wrinkles with me here!
16 Home Remedies For Wrinkles And Age Sports On Face & Body – Learn To Keep Your Beauty For Long
I. Home Remedies For Wrinkles – Common Causes
This is considered as the number one cause of wrinkles. As people get older, their skin naturally becomes more fragile and less elastic. Reduced production of natural oils might make their skin much drier and look more wrinkled. The fat in the deep layer of the skin that helps the skin look plumper will start to diminish. As a result, people will get saggy, loose skin and more pronounced lines and crevices.
2. Sun Exposure Ultraviolet radiation speeds up the aging process. This is the basic cause of premature wrinkling. Exposure to UV rays can break down the connective tissue of your skin – elastin fibers and collagen, which lie in the deep layer of the human skin. The skin will lose its strength as well as flexibility if there is no supportive connective tissue. Consequently, your skin will start to sag and wrinkle early.
Cigarettes can provoke the aging process of the human skin, forming wrinkles. This might be because of some modifications in the blood supply to the skin.
Get to know ways to give up smoking fast now.
4. Continually Repeated Facial Expressions
Your facial expressions and movements, like smiling or squinting can lead to the formation of wrinkles and lines. Every time you make use of a certain facial muscle, a groove will be formed beneath the surface of your skin. As your skin ages, it will lose it elasticity and flexibility. Also, it is no longer able to spring back in initial place. These grooves afterwards will become permanent points on the face
Fact is, females tend to form more wrinkles around their mouths than males do. It is because females have fewer sweat glands and sebaceous glands which lubricate the skin, and fewer blood vessels in this area.
6. Nutrient Deficiencies
Nutritional deficiencies, actually, are associated with the formation of wrinkles and contribute to skin aging condition. If you want to maintain good health while still slowing down aging process, refer nutrition tips for better health here.
II. Home Remedies For Wrinkles – Easy General Tips
1. Get Enough Omega-3 Fatty Acids Body fat can create a smooth appearance by giving your skin its surface area. Dietary fats can also develop your skin health by nourishing the skin cells. Once you get enough fats and oils in your daily diet, you will be able to return wrinkled skin to its former glory.
Being the most recommended form of fats for reducing appearance of wrinkles, omega-3 fatty acids found in oily fish, such as salmon, tuna, sardines, and herring should be a part of your diet. Moreover, you also need to add good vegetarian sources, contain walnuts, almonds, flaxseeds, and sunflower seeds as well as oil. With omega-3 fatty acids, you can also improve your cardiovascular health.
2. Drink Adequate Water
Some drinks are known for their antioxidant appeal. Some of them are cocoa, tea, and coffee. There are many studies pointing out that white and green tea can be beneficial in delivering the antioxidants as well as reducing wrinkles. Catechins and epicatechins are antioxidants which are found in the leaves of most tea varieties. Besides, white tea can stop enzymatic reactions which break down the elastin and collagen.
For the most antioxidants, you can choose freshly brewed tea rather than iced or instant one.
3. Eat Soy Foods Moderately Soy foods are still recommended as a good solution for reversing wrinkles. On the otherhand, soybeans include high-quality protein and plant compounds named isoflavones, some of which are recognized antioxidants. It is also said that soy isoflavones may help the development of collagen. And, digesting fermented soy foods seem to decrease the lines around consumers’ eyes. 4. Protect The Skin From Harmful Elements Protecting your skin from the elements is important for preventing wrinkles. Apply sunscreen with SPF of 25 to 30 so you will shield your skin against UVA and UVB effectively. Moreover, some sunscreens also include soy isoflavones or vitamin E. They can strengthen your skin barrier by regenerating collagen.
In other words, you should moisturize your skin by using moisturizers containing keratin and collagen. These substances can temporarily abolish wrinkles and also protect your skin. It would be great if you can consume foods with these proteins in natural forms instead of using artificial forms.
5. Sleep Enough
During the sleeping process, your body will secrete human growth hormones – HGH. HGH is able to maintain healthy growth of most body tissues, your skin contained.
Sleep deprivation can lead to the release of stress hormones named cortisol. This can bring a lot of negative effects on your overall health, in general, and your skin, in particular. Cortisol slows the development and decreases normal tissue maintenance. As a result, the outer layer of your skin will drier as well as more susceptible to the infections or sunlight which will lead to wrinkles.
For adults, it is recommended that seven to nine hours of quality sleep per night will be good for the skin.
6. Decrease Stress It might sound simplistic; yet keeping a happy state of mind and soul can be an effective antidote to lines and wrinkles. In reality, stress might thin and also weaken the human skin. Weaker skin will be less able to resist the pull of gravity. Moreover, exaggerated, excessive facial movements, such as frown or scowls could aggravate or even deepen wrinkles. Combine all of the above factors, aggressive approach to daily life could promote wrinkles. Thus, worrying about lines and wrinkles might make them even worse. Just give your mind and body productive things to do. You can do some simple meditating techniques or easy yoga routines to reduce stress. Or, another suggestion is to listen to music to lessen stress level. More interestingly, you can watch some favorite sitcoms to relax your mind. Take control of your precious time can help alleviate stress in itself.
III. Home Remedies For Wrinkles – Recipes To Apply At Home
1. Lemon Juice As being rich in citric acid, lemon juice can act as a strong exfoliant. It also can help people get rid of wrinkles. Working as a deep cleansing agent and astringent, lemon juice will fade blemishes and wrinkles, fine lines or other signs of aging, such as dark circles.
Make use of lemon juice by:
- Rubbing a little bit of lemon juice onto the face skin. Then, you leave it on your skin for about 10 minutes before rinsing it off with water. Apply this method about two or three times per day for getting good result.
- Or, you can apply lemon juice mixed with amla powder to cure wrinkles and prevent premature aging naturally.
2. Aloe Vera
This plant includes malic acid which can reduce wrinkles by enhancing the elasticity of the skin.
Here steps to take its advantage:
- Cut an aloe vera leaf to extract its gel. Then, apply the gel onto your facial skin and wait for about 20 minutes. After that, wash your skin off with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, you can mix one teaspoon of the gel of aloe vera with the contents of a vitamin E capsules. Then, apply that mixture to the skin areas where wrinkles are developing. Wait for about a half of an hour before washing it off with lukewarm water.
3. Bananas This fruit is rich in vitamins, minerals as well antioxidants, which defeat the causes of wrinkles or fine lines. Taking advantage of this fruit about twice a week can help you rejuvenate the skin and cure wrinkles in a natural way.
4. Olive Oil
Because olive is a good source of antioxidants which are vitamin A and E, it can fight skin- damaging free radicals.
- You can massage olive oil regularly on your affected skin area in order to moisturize, repair, and regenerate skin cells. When the oil penetrates deeply into your sin, it will supply long-lasting protection and keep it naturally moisturized.
- Also, you could mix several drops of honey with similar amount of olive oil and glycerin. Then, massage this mixture onto the skin about twice every day. By this way, you can eradicate dead cells fast and also tighten the sagged skin.
IV. Home Remedies For Wrinkles Under Eyes
1. Good Eating Habits When it comes to home remedies for winkles and age spots, you can think about your lifestyle and eating habits, change some for better to regain healthier skin, including eye skin.
A simple home remedy for eye wrinkle is to follow good eating habits and the right diet. Eating healthy foods with antioxidants and eat in the right way to help improve skin health naturally. Add more vegetables, fruits, nuts and fish to your diet that help provide skin with more minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that is needed to delay wrinkles under your eyes and on your face.
When your muscle and skin become loose, you will see wrinkles. Doing exercise will help remove wrinkles under your eyes and keeps your muscles tight, including eye muscles.
3. Sleeping Get enough sleep to get rid of puffy bags under eyes and even dark circles around your eyes. These conditions make your eye wrinkles become more noticeable. To remove eye folds and creases, plunk yourself in bed, have 8 hours of night’s sleep and you will experience the difference.
4. Cool Water
Cool water can assist your skin and pores stay beautiful and fresh. Drink at least 2 lilts of water everyday, and then you will see the difference on your skin under your eyes. As when you don’t consume enough water, your skin will be dried out and it makes more prone to your wrinkles. So, drink cool water that will help hydrate your kin, keep it supple, soft, and young-looking for long. 5. Protect Your Eyes From Free Radical Damage UV rays are found to increase free radical damage to your eye health. And UV ray is also considered as factor causing wrinkle. To prevent eye wrinkles, protect your eyes and your body from over-exposure to the sun. The following are some tips to prevent eye wrinkles:
- Avoid squinting your eyes
- Avoid using soap or powder to clear your eyes because it can dry your skin
- Apply sunscreen with UVB or UVA protection
- Apply oils to prevent and pamper your eye area
- Avoid extreme hot and cold condition, plus wind
- Limit harsh chemicals
- Avoid swimming at chlorine pools and avoid using chlorine water
6. Massage Eyes
Actually, you don’t need to use any chemical or eye lotion to tone your eye skin. Do massage eyes to bring you healthier eye skin physically. The steps are simple and easy to do everyday.
Eye massage helps improve blood circulation, tone, reduce wrinkles and bring a new life to your tired eye skin. Massage eyes for 10 minutes with different fresh fruit choices like pineapple, lemon, or honey, the egg white to slow down aging line on your face and eye area.
In addition, face massage can help send oxygen to your skin cells to get firm skin, eliminate excess fluid to reduce puffy eyes, strengthen muscle, remove dead skin cells and increase skin moisture for exposing your healthier skin around eye area.
Aging is considered as natural phenomenon, which leads to the development of wrinkles as well as fine lines on the human skin, both in men and women. However, these 16 home remedies for wrinkles and age spots hopefully will help you prevent premature aging effectively. Apply them and you will look younger in many years to come.
Feel free to leave your words at the comment section below to let us know your thoughts about the topic of top 16 home remedies for wrinkles and age spots on face & body. We will answer as soon as possible.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 17 Useful ways on how to use honey for dark circles under eyes
- Fitness model program PDF review – is this book useful?
- How to grow hair faster and longer naturally at home
- Ginger for flu: 12 easy and simple ways
- How to improve posture at home for man and women – 16 ways to do
- Top 10 natural home remedies for cervical spondylosis pain
- How to get rid of a black eye fast & naturally: 10 useful tips
- 10 best home remedies for cystic acne