Some reasons of inadequate sperm production include hormonal abnormalities, infection in the prostate gland, infected semen, varicoceles, use of anabolic steroids, damaged sperm ducts, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, cigarette smoking, certain medications, radiation, toxic chemicals and heavy metal exposure. Various home remedies can help increase sperm count as well as improve sperm quality. Do you want to know which home remedy will help you increase sperm count? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 natural home remedies to increase sperm count in males. The writing is collected from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to understand more!
Top 10 Natural Home Remedies To Increase Sperm Count In Males Are Revealed
Here are 10 best home remedies you are looking for:
Maca root is one of the best home remedies to increase sperm count in males. It helps improve sperm production as well as motility
. In addition, it also helps balance the hormones. For best results, you take maca root (1 to 3 teaspoons) in two divided doses for several months every day. Another option is to add maca root to one glass of water, protein shake or just sprinkle it on cereal or a healthy smoothie. As it is rich in fiber, you can start by taking ½ teaspoon and raising gradually the dosage over several weeks.
Ashwagandha is also considered as one of the effective home remedies to increase sperm count in males. Especially, ashwagandha root extract can help significantly increase semen volume, sperm count and sperm motility as well. In addition, this herb also promotes healthy testosterone production. Moreover, it also increases vitality, improves your overall health and reduces stress and anxiety. What you need to do:
- Mix ashwagandha powder (½ teaspoon) in one glass of warm milk. It is recommended to consume it two times every day for a few months.
- Another choice is to use ashwagandha root extract, but only after consulting your doctor for correct dosage.
Panax ginseng is also one of the other excellent natural home remedies to increase sperm count. In addition, it also can be used to improve testosterone as well as motility to speed up male fertility. Panax ginseng can also help increase erectile performance. For optimal results, you can take 500 mg Panax ginseng (about 2 capsules) every day for at least three months. You had better ask your doctor before taking this or any other supplement regimen.
Using garlic is also one of the excellent home remedies to increase sperm count in males. Garlic acts as a natural aphrodisiac. Especially, it has a compound called allicin that improves blood circulation and boosts the endurance of the sperm as well. In addition, the mineral selenium present in garlic also helps improve sperm motility. For positive effects, you include 1 or 2 cloves of crushed garlic in your daily diet.
Learn more: Health Advantages Of Garlic To The Human Body
Tribulus terrestris is very good for increasing sperm count in males. In addition, it also helps improve sperm quality as well as enhances hormone levels. This aphrodisiac herb is very helpful in curing oligozoospermia (low sperm count), according to Indian researchers. For desirable results, you should take 500 mg Tribulus terrestris (1 to 3 capsules) every day for several months, but only after asking your doctor.
Moderate exercise is also a great remedy to help enhance healthy sperm production. To increase your sperm count, you should do some kinds of physical exercise for about an hour per day on a regular basis. Weight training and outdoor physical activities (exclude cycling) are also beneficial.
Note: You must avoid overexertion because it can lead to reduce sperm count. Cycling, too, is not suggested as it can increase scrotum temperature and place pressure against the scrotum as well.
Damiana is another effective herb for low sperm count in males. In addition, it also calms the nerves, acts as a muscle relaxant and relieves mental exhaustion and anxiety. What you need to do:
- Steep dried damiana leaves (¼ teaspoon) in boiling water (a cup) for about 5 to 10 minutes. Strain this solution and then add a little honey for taste. It is recommended to consume it up to 3 times per day for several months.
- Another option is to take the herb in supplement form, but only after consulting your doctor.
Saw palmetto is also another excellent herb to increase sperm count in males. Furthermore, it is also good for dealing with erectile dysfunction. To use it for increasing sperm count, you should take saw palmetto extract (about 160 mg) two times every day for a few months, but only after consulting your doctor. This supplement should be standardized in order to contain about 85 to 95% sterols and fatty acids.
Horny goat weed is also very useful for low sperm count in males. It helps treat erectile dysfunction as well as increase sperm production. However, its supplements have not been tested for safety as yet. For the best results, you had better take about 250 to 500 mg of horny goat weed supplement every day for a few months, but only after consulting your doctor.
Research shows that the high antioxidants present in green tea have good fertility-enhancing potential because they neutralize free radicals, which can damage sperm cells. Low doses of a compound called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) in green tea can increase sperm quality and motility, hence improving its potential for fertilization. However, higher concentrations of epigallocatechin gallate can have an opposite effect. In fact, further studies are still required. For the better results, you can consume about 1 or 2 cups of green tea every day in order to enjoy overall health as well as enhanced fertility.
- Go organic in terms of other products and food, like other cosmetics and deodorants, in order to avoid toxic chemicals.
- Eat foods high in vitamin C, selenium, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids and folic acid, such as walnuts, Brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds spinach, lentils, eggs, beans, tomatoes, broccoli and oranges. Or, you can also use nutritional supplements, but only after consulting your doctor.
- Avoid the use of containers, plastic bottles and other items made of plastic to decrease xenoestrogen (environmental estrogen) exposure.
- Do not wear tight boxers or briefs.
- Manage stress because it can interfere with the hormones helping produce sperms.
- Maintain your weight in check.
- Get proper sleep.
To get more information related to effective home remedies for health problems, go to our main Home Remedies page. You should try these effective home remedies right away. You had better use above remedies for at least one or two months to receive positive results. After studying the writing of top 10 natural home remedies to increase sperm count in males, hope that this article will help you find out the best solution to improve sperm count fast and effectively. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any home remedy. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible.
Related articles on man problems:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 5 Ways And Tips On How To Use Turmeric For Teeth Whitening
- Fast ringworm cure ebook review – is William’s guide useful?
- Top 14 positive and side effects of supplements on the body
- How to cure bronchitis naturally without antibiotics – 8 tips
- 10 Side Effects Of Obesity On The Body You Should Know
- Conquer low platelets PDF review – can Louis’ book work?
- 16 health benefits of fresh ginger juice are revealed
- Good Sex Tips for Married Couples: 25 Tricks to Have Better Sex