Do you want to make your hair grow up naturally without utilizing chemical hair products? The best answer to the question is using a homemade hair growth serum. Hair serums work as a protective layer for your hair, especially for frizzy, dry, and curly hair. They also boost up the growth of hair and keep the hair healthy, lustrous and shiny. These homemade serums also prevent the hair from splitting, thinning, breakage, shedding and dandruff as well. Making a hair growth serum at home is very easy and simple. The most important thing is they are natural and have no any damage to the hair. Check out below the homemade hair growth serums from VKool.com site in the line of Hair Care.
5 Homemade Hair Growth Serums For Long Lustrous Hair
Homemade Hair Growth Serums – Recipe 1
Castor oil contains high ricinoleic acid ratio that makes it beneficial to both skin and hair. Ricinoleic acid also helps balance scalp pH, and improves hair growth and increases circulation to the scalp. Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, proteins, minerals, as well as has natural antifungal and antibacterial properties. Thus, castor oil is beneficial against dandruff, follliculitis, and scalp infections as well. The antioxidants in castor support the keratin in hair as well as make hair smoother, less frizzy and stronger. The ability of castor oil goes up as mixed with essential oils. This serum not only gives the hairs strong and long locks, but also leaves them beautiful and shiny. Surely, this is one of the best homemade hair growth serums.
- 4 tablespoons of castor oil
- 4 tablespoons of safflower essential oil
- 20 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 20 drops of basil essential oil
- 20 drops of cedar wood essential oil
- Take an empty bottle at first and next sterilize it the right manner. Then, pour safflower essential oil (4 tbsp) into it.
- To it, add one by one basil essential oil, cedar wood essential oil and rosemary essential oil. Shake the bottle well, mix them and dilute properly.
- After that, pour castor oil (4 tbsp) into this mixture and once again blend well.
- Lastly, apply this serum at night every day onto your scalp and lightly massage the hair roots. In the morning, wash the hair with a natural shampoo.
Homemade Hair Growth Serums – Recipe 2
This recipe is also one of the wonderful homemade hair growth serums because it contains essential oils that help improve the health of scalp and promote the growth of hair at the same time. Nettle leaf in the recipe is loaded with minerals such as iron, potassium and magnesium and vitamins such as vitamins A, C, and K. It helps stimulate hair growth and is often used in many natural hair products. Horsetail leaf is high in silica and beneficial for supporting hair growth. Essential oils such as Clary sage, lavender, and rosemary, are great for scalp and hair health. Aloe vera gel soothes the scalp and works as a silkening base for the serum.
- 4 tablespoons of dried horsetail leaf
- 4 tablespoons of dried nettle leaf
- 4 tablespoons of pure aloe vera gel
- 2 cups of distilled water
- 20 drops of lavender essential oil
- 20 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 20 drops of Clary sage essential oil
- Take a container, pour distilled water into it and bring the water to a boil. Then, put dried nettle leaf and dried horsetail leaf in it and turn off the heat.
- Wait for 10 -15 minutes. Later strain this infused concoction into 1 spray bottle and now discard the herbs. To it, add the pure aloe vera gel and shake the bottle to mix well.
- Then, add one by one rosemary essential oil, Clary sage essential oil, and lavender essential oil to the bottle and shake it well once again.
- Before going to bed, spray the serum on the hair roots every day. Before each use, remember to shake the bottle well. You can store the leftover up to three months inside the refrigerator.
Homemade Hair Growth Serums – Recipe 3
This serum contains some essential oils that contribute to the hair growth to make it lustrous and long. As massaged into the scalp, they can promote hair growth, improve blood circulation, and prevent hair loss as well. Lavender oil helps moisturizes the scalp and balance sebum production as well. Rosemary oil has a strong woody and minty aroma. It is full of antioxidants that help fight premature graying as well as thinning of hair. In addition, it stimulates the hair follicles and promotes blood circulation in the scalp. Tea tree oil in this serum has many natural antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-infection characteristics which effectively treat certain hair-related problems. This oil also removes dead cells, boosts the immune system, and unblocks hair follicles, thus helping combat infections that cause hair loss. Therefore, this is also one of the best homemade hair growth serums you should try.
- 5 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 2 oz of jojoba essential oil
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of basil essential oil
- 5 drops of rosemary essential oil
- Take an empty bottle and sterilize it properly. Next, pour jojoba essential oil (2 ounces) into it. This will help dilute the essential oils.
- To the bottle, add respectively lavender, basil, rosemary and tea tree essential oils. Shake well the bottle so that all the essential oils are get diluted and combined with the carrier oil.
- After that, take a little quantity of this serum onto your palm and evenly rub to spread it. Gently massage your scalp with it in a circular motion.
- Before going to sleep at night do it and leave it on overnight.
- In the morning, wash your hair and scalp with a gentle shampoo.
See more: 10 Health Advantages Of Rosemary
Homemade Hair Growth Serums – Recipe 4
There are a few other popular oils that own hair growing capacity and use of them daily into the scalp can bring awesome results. Massaging the scalp with coconut oil will improve scalp circulation effectively and boost oxygen and nutrient delivery to the hair. Coconut oil also contains both antibacterial and antifungal characteristics to protect against lice and dandruff causing hair loss. Coconut oil is full of vitamin E, iron and vitamin K, which effectively help eliminate dandruff while enhancing hair growth. In addition, the natural nutrients and antioxidants found in it will deliver vital resources to improve the softness and luster of the hair. Massaging the scalp with sweet almond oil may help enhance hair growth and reduce hair loss, too. Moisturizing the scalp with this oil also gives hair with strengthening magnesium and vitamins at the hair root, which can increase blood circulation and reduce excessive breakage to the scalp in order to promote hair growth. Avocado oil in this recipe is packed with vitamins that are useful to the overall hair growth. Avocado oil can help enhance the hair condition making it more soft and elastic. Moreover, the oil contains the high fat content that enhances the texture of hair making it less vulnerable to breakage. Vitamin E is good for hair growth since it has an effect for a long time on your scalp. Massaging the hair with vitamin E oil increases blood circulation and enhances oxygen supply to your scalp. Therefore, this is also one of the most effective homemade hair growth serums.
- 4 tablespoons of castor oil
- 4 tablespoons of sweet almond oil
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of avocado oil
- 3 capsules of vitamin E
- Take a container and pour castor oil, sweet almond oil and coconut oil into it. Later add avocado oil (2 tsp) to it.
- Then, break capsules of vitamin E and add their content into the container. Nicely shake the container to combine everything together.
- Then, take this serum onto your palm, slightly rub and apply throughout the scalp. Comb the hair to spread it along your hair length.
- Repeat it every night and in the morning, rinse with a mild shampoo.
Homemade Hair Growth Serums – Recipe 5
This serum recipe helps enhance a healthy scalp and makes a better environment for promoting hair growth.
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped sage
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 cups of water
- 1 spray bottle
- 1 straining cloth
- Simply boil the water at first and later add the fresh herbs. Let them infuse until the water cools.
- Strain this mixture through the cloth and add the lavender oil. Then, bottle this mixture and before use, shake well.
- Spray a liberal amount of this serum on the hair daily.
All the above-mention recipes are easy and inexpensive serums to enhance the growth of your hair without side effects. You can also share your experience with us and other readers if you know any recipe to make hair growth serum at home.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 7 tips on how to treat flaky skin on face for everyone!!
- Best dresses for body types – top 8 tips revealed from
- 10 Home remedies for peeling skin on face and on hands
- 14 Typical Minerals And Vitamins For Pregnancy Conception
- The hidden secret review – will Valerie Dawson’s guide work?
- The future of health now review – is the program really helpful?
- 10 Health Benefits Of Himalayan Salt Crystals You Should Know
- How to treat bone spurs in heel naturally at home: 10 fast tips