How To Draw Portraits Of People With Learn To Draw People Step By Step
Learn To Draw People Step By Step is an unique drawing course that focuses on guiding learners to draw portraits of people. To get clear about this course, please read the entire writing with 5 sections as follows:
- What Is Learn To Draw People Step By Step?
- What Will You Get From Learn To Draw People Step By Step Package?
- How Will Learn To Draw People Step By Step Help You Drill Drawing Skills?
- Is It Guaranteed That Learn To Draw People Step By Step Will Work For You?
- Does The Author Give You Any Support?
Learn To Draw People Step By Step is a drawing course that reveals proven drawing tips and techniques to draw portraits of people. Taylor Roy, a professional artist is the author of this program. Taylor has taught hundreds of students to draw for 7 years and this tutorial is a gift to all people, regardless of different ages, guiding them how to draw portraits of people easily and professionally.
Ordering the standard Learn To Draw People Step By Step package, you will get the following lessons as well as items to master your portrait drawing techniques:
- Learn To Draw People Step By Step Course (Valued at $97)
– Lesson 1: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Eyes
– Lesson 2: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Noses
– Lesson 3: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Mouths and Teeth
– Lesson 4: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Ears
– Lesson 5: Putting It All Together
– Lesson 6: Understanding Expression
- Bonus 1: 99 High Resolution Reference Pictures (Valued at $39.95)
- Bonus 2: Life Time Updates (Valued at $599.95)
- Bonus 3: Limited time fast action bonus: entire figure drawing home-study course (Valued at $977)
The total value of the course is $116.00. The one-time investment you have to pay when purchasing it is $97. But if you order today, Learn To Draw People Step By Step just costs you $77.
I’m going to list out remarkable points of the home-study course Learn To Draw People Step By Step so that you will know whether this course is useful for you to get started or not:
- Lesson 1: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Eyes (video and manual tutorials)
– How to sketch eyes
– The 3 common mistakes that artists always make when drawing eyes and the ways to improve
– How to change the iris
– Tips on adding highlights, and shadows in the eyes
– How to add details on the eyes
– Easy way to draw the complicated folds of the eyelids
- Lesson 2: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Noses (video and manual tutorials)
– How to sketch the entire nose
– Guide on drawing nose in proportion
– How to master the light source to draw a nose in different light or dark angles
– The 3 biggest mistakes you can make when drawing noses and the improvement
– Proven way to draw the intricate end of the nostril
– Guide on analyzing the components of a nose.
– The notice when shading a nose
– Method to draw the tiny details of the nose fast
- Lesson 3: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Mouths and Teeth (video and manual tutorials)
– How to sketch a mouth
– The 3 mistakes to avoid when drawing mouths
– Easy tip to identify the flow of lips
– Techniques to enhance highlight and create a 3D effect when drawing lips
– Tips on drawing sparkle of teeth and make a lively mouth without a struggle
- Lesson 4: Secrets To Drawing Realistic Ears (video and manual tutorials)
– How to sketch ears in minutes
– Guide to draw the inner ear
– The 3 mistakes that you can make when drawing ears
- Lesson 5: Putting It All Together (video and manual tutorials)
– How to see and analyze the parts you are going to draw
– Discover the differences between an amateur and a professional artist
– Guide on building images in proportion
– Learning Advanced Drawing Technique that was experienced by the author
– How to layout the entire drawing
– Quick ways to draw hair
– Tips to erase wrong drawing steps
- Lesson 6: Understanding Expression (video and manual tutorials)
– How to draw portraits of people with real emotion
– Techniques to capture real emotion in minutes
– Ideas for you to make the drawing look realistic
– The biggest mistakes you may make when adding emotion
The following are some real feedbacks from customers who learnt the course:
That’s right! The author is confident to guarantee that the course will help you drill portrait drawing fast just in 2 months. If you don’t see improvement or you are not satisfied with the lessons, you just need to ask for a refund. This course is totally risk-free. Do not waste time, money and energy on expensive art classes or pricey workshops. This is the fastest possible way to master the portrait drawing techniques and discover your true potential!
Yes! Learn To Draw People Step By Step comes with the customer support service. If there is any question raising in your mind, get ready to contact Taylor Roy at here Support [at] DrawPeopleStepByStep dot com.
Now, after reading this Learn To Draw People Step By Step review, it is your choice to get started. If you have anything unclear about my writing, just leave your comments below! I will reply to you soon! Are you going to learn how to draw portraits of people now?