6. Papaya, Sandalwood, And Honey
You can use papaya to help in improving the skin’s texture as well as maintain a clear skin. Papaya owns natural bleaching properties having the ability to decrease the scar appearance. Additionally, it is loaded with enzyme papain which has wound healing and antibacterial abilities. This enzyme papain also assists you in getting rid of dead skin cells. You can use papaya combined with sandalwood and honey as a natural way on how to get clear skin, following some steps below:
- Now, you take a ripe papaya and chop it into several small pieces.
- Then you combine the chopped papaya with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder.
- You grind them into a thick paste.
- Now, you rub this paste directly all over your skin and wait for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Use cool water to rinse off and pat dry.
- Finally, you apply a little rose water on the skin.
- Keep applying this way once per week to notice an amazing change in your skin.
7. Mint, Yogurt, And Fuller’s Earth
Mint is one of the natural ways on how to get clear skin. It is mainly comprised of menthol that has soothing and cooling properties helping to maintain a glowing and healthy skin. In addition, it possesses great healing properties fighting against skin infections.
- Mint powder – 1 teaspoon
- Plain yogurt – 1 tablespoon
- Fuller’s earth – 1 tablespoon
- You firstly mix all these ingredients well and let it stay aside for 30 minutes in order that they are soaked properly.
- Next, you stir them to get a paste.
- Now, you rub this homemade pack on the skin and let it dry naturally.
- Finally, you rinse off the skin with warm water.
Learn more: 12 Homemade Mint Face Pack Recipes
8. Neem Juice
For years, people have used it for caring the skin because neem has antibacterial properties. This plant is very effective in removing spots and impurities of your skin and provides you with a flawless skin.
- You firstly wash 1 handful of neem leaves to remove dirt and impurities in them.
- Then you make a paste by grinding the neem leaves well with a little water.
- You rub this paste on all over your skin and allow it to sit on your skin for 10 minutes.
- Finally, use cold water to wash off.
- You should also drink neem juice daily to add an extra result for a clear and spot-free skin.
How to get clear skin naturally? Keep reading to learn more.
Walnut is a powerful nut which may provide you with a beautiful glowing skin. It owns antioxidants helping a lot in repairing skin cells as well as promoting radiant skin. Besides, you can use walnut powder to exfoliate the skin and get rid of dirt and impurities, which the normal cleansing product may not do.
- At first, you mix the walnut powder together with plain yogurt at an equal ratio.
- Then you rub this paste on your skin and allow it to dry. After this paste becomes dry, you scrub it around your skin and rinse off.
- You should apply this mask once per week.
- Another option is to soak 3 walnuts in water and let it stay for overnight.
- After you wake up in the next morning, you mash 3 soaked walnuts and mix them with 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- You apply this pack on your skin and wait for an hour.
- Finally, you use warm water to clean your skin.
- Keep following either of ways on how to get clear skin with walnut once per week.
- Besides, you should also consume 2 or 3 walnuts along with 1 glass of milk daily in the morning.
See more: Benefits Of Walnuts For Health And Skin
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 6 natural home remedies for razor burn & bumps
- Different eye makeup looks for brown eyes, blue eyes, & other
- Best minerals and vitamins for clear skin complexion
- 10 Tips On How To Get Rosy Cheeks Naturally Without Makeup
- 22 Home Remedies For Glowing Skin For Oily Skin In Summer
- 16 Tips On How To Treat HPV Naturally And Effectively At Home
- How to lighten dark skin around neck fast and naturally
- How to get rid of dry lips naturally at home: facts and tips