Are you feeling so disappointed in treating your weak hair? Do you want to learn how to get healthy hair at home fast and naturally without expensive shampoos? I’m here to help you turn your desire into reality. When I was younger, my hair was terrible (it likes as a giant frizz ball) because I had no idea on how to take care of my curly hair. As I got older, and I learned to experiment with a number of hair products, but I have found that the best solution for my hair is the DIY healthy hair recipes that I find online. Most of these recipes only require some easy to find ingredients that I usually have around my home, but even in case I have to purchase a few things, they are cheaper than the products that you will buy at the salon. From the site Vkool, I made this article to show you 15 DIY healthy hair recipes that I have used for my hair. If you want to know how to get healthy hair within a few weeks, keep reading my writing.
How To Get Healthy Hair With 15 DIY Healthy Hair Recipes
1. Flaxseed Gel Recipe
If you have a curly hair, I will introduce to you a homemade recipe that is great for you. This recipe is all natural and it will help you keep your hair curly without using harsh chemicals, which may be in some of hair gel products.
Ingredients you need: 2 teaspoons of whole flax seeds, one cup of water, an aloe vera gel (optional), and an essential oil (optional)
- Step 1 – Boil the water and dump the flax seeds into boiled water
- Step 2 – Stir regularly, let the flax seeds boil until a gel consistency begins to occur
- Step 3 – Do not overcook, you need to strain the gel from flax seeds by using a fine-mesh sieve
- Step 4 – Place this mixture in a squeeze or pump bottle, and then add aloe vera gel as much as possible
- Step 5 – Add up to four drops of your favorite essential oil. Then, shake well and use normally likes any hair gel.
2. Papaya And Yogurt Recipe For Split Ends
If you want to get rid of split ends without cutting your hair. Following this recipe and you will be able to prevent them. You need ingredients including 1 papaya and ½ cup of plain yogurt.
Detailed steps: Firstly, you must de-seed and skin 1 papaya, and then mash it with a spoon or fork. Secondly, you mix it with ½ cup of yogurt until you have a whipped consistency. Thirdly, you apply and allow it to sit for roughly 45 minutes. Finally, you rinse and enjoy the fantastic papaya smell you just create
3. Olive Oil And Lemon Juice Recipe For Itchy And Flaky Scalp
If you are tired of trying a number of shampoos that do not work for your flaky and itchy scalp, you can follow the following recipes. I hope that this solution will work for you.
Ingredients you need are 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, and 2 teaspoons of water
Steps you need to do: you need to massage ingredients into your damp hair and scalp. Then, you leave it in for about 20 minutes, and next, you rinse and shampoo as usual. Keep reading this writing to get to know how to get healthy hair fast and naturally.
4. Egg Recipe For Oily Hair And Dry Hair
Do you know benefits of eggs for your hair? There are so many ways that an egg can help for all types of hair. It only depends on what type of damage control you are looking for. Have you used eggs on your hair before? If your answer is not yet, why you do not try it?
Ingredients you need include 1 egg for normal hair, 2 egg white for oily hair, and 1 egg yolk for dry hair.
Detailed steps: firstly, take 1/2 cup of the egg mixture and then apply it to your damp hair. Secondly, you leave it in for about 20 minutes, and finally, you rinse with the cool water, and shampoo as usual.
5. Oatmeal And Olive Oil Recipe
Oatmeal is one of ingredient that can nourish for your hair. It can help you get a healthy hair that look soft and silky. This recipe only requires for 3 ingredients, which almost people have around their home, so it is simple, quick and cost-free.
Ingredients you need: ½ cup of oats, 2 tablespoons of almond oil or olive oil, and ½ cup of milk
Detailed steps: firstly, you mix all the ingredients together. Secondly, you apply this mixture to your dry, thoroughly brushed out hair. Thirdly, you allow it to sit for about 20-30 minutes. Finally, you can rinse with warm water and shampoo as normal.
Learn more: 18 Health & Beauty Benefits Of Olive Oil
6. Mayonnaise Recipe
Heat and summer sun tend to make hair dry, brittle and broken. However, there is a wonderful solution to fix this condition. Mayonnaise is all you need. Mayonnaise is a natural and effective solution for chlorine dried, straw-like hair.
Ingredients you need are mayonnaise and honey.
Detailed steps: if you have a medium length hair, you should use ½ cup of mayo; and you can use less if your hair is short or more for long hair. In addition, for every ½ cup of mayo, you need to use 2 teaspoons of honey. Next, you mix the two ingredients together and apply it to your dry hair. Then, you allow this mixture to sit on your hair for about 60 minutes (or you can wrap it in the hot towel and leave it for about 30 minutes). Finally, you rinse your hair, and shampoo and rinse again until you see the mayonnaise is out of your head. With this recipe, you do not condition.
7. Banana, Yogurt, Olive Oil, Honey And Egg White Recipe
Do you like bananas? For me, banana is definitely one of the top 3 fruits I love. Maybe you do not know how they work wonders for your hair. Believe me, banana can leave your hair soft shiny, and healthy looking.
Ingredients you need are two bananas, one egg white, two tablespoons of natural yogurt, two tablespoons of olive oil, and two tablespoons of honey. Following some simple steps to know how to get healthy hair quickly:
- Step 1 – Mash 2 bananas as much as possibly
- Step 2 – Whisk 1 egg white in a separate bowl
- Step 3 – Add the other ingredients you have, followed by 1 egg white to 2 bananas and mix
- Step 4 – Wash your hair as usual, and then apply this mixture into your hair carefully
- Step 5 – Put on a shower cap and allow it to sit for about 30 minutes
- Step 6 – Rinse this mixture out of your head and then use a fine tooth comb to make sure there are no hidden banana bits that are lingering in your locks
- Step 7 – Use a small amount of your favorite shampoo to lightly wash hair, and then rinse again
8. Baking Soda, Yogurt And Lemon Juice Recipe
- 5 Teaspoons of plain yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Step 1 – Mix baking soda, yogurt, and lemon juice together
- Step 2 – Apply this mixture to hair particularly thoroughly at the roots
- Step 3 – Allow it to sit on your hair for about 30 to 40 minutes then rinse
With this recipe, you do not use more than once each week. In addition, if you want to try other healthy hair recipes, continue reading my article to learn how to get healthy hair.
Learn more: 12 Side Effects Of Soda Consumption On Health
9. Olive Oil And Avocado Recipe
Ingredients you need to have are 1 avocado, and 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Step – Mash the avocado into a bowl
- Step 2 – Add the olive oil and then blend them together well
- Step 3 – Apply this mixture liberally to your damp hair
- Step 4 – Cover your hair by using a shower cap and then let it sit for about 20 minutes
- Step 5 – Rinse and wash your hair as usual
10. Beer And Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe
Ingredients you need are ¼ cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup beer
- Step 1 – Mix the two together
- Step 2 – Wash hair as usual
- Step 3 – Pour this mixture over your hair, and then rub it in as the best you can
- Step 4 – Let it sit for about 5 minutes then you rinse with the warm water
11. Apple Cider Vinegar, Olive Oil And Honey Recipe
Ingredients you need include 2 teaspoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Step 1 – Mix all of the ingredients you have together and then apply it into your unwashed hair
- Step 2 – Come this mixture through your hair in order that all of it is coated
- Step 3 – Clip your hair up and then let it sit for about 30 to 60 minutes
- Step 4 – Rinse it out then you wash hair as usual (you can use your favorite shampoo and conditioner)
12. Manuka Honey Recipe
Manuka honey is better than ordinary honey. It is rich in minerals, vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants. In addition, Manuka honey gets excellent healing capabilities if it is used on the skin or hair.
Ingredients you need include olive oil and manuka honey (manuka honey is available in almost health food stores)
- Step 1 – For improving your hair health, you need to mix ¼ cup of olive oil with ¼ cup of Manuka honey
- Step 2 – If you have oily hair, you can lower the amount of olive oil
- Step 3 – Blend these ingredients together to create a pasty texture
- Step 4 – Massage this mixture throughout your hair until you feel completely covered
- Step 5 – Allow this mixture to infuse into your hair for about 15 to 20 minutes \
- Step 6 – Shampoo hair and then wash the oil and honey mixture out. This recipe will leave your hair clean, nourished, and shiny.
13. Ginger Dandruff Treatment Recipe
Ingredients you need are ginger root, one teaspoon of organic sesame oil, and one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Step 1 – Squeeze the ginger root through press to get 1 tablespoon of juice
- Step 2 – Mix all ingredients together
- Step 3 – Apply this mixture into your scalp and let it dry before shampooing
You can repeat this recipe three times a week.
14. Avocado And Banana Conditioning Hair Recipe
Ingredients you need to buy are 1 ripe avocado, 1 ripe banana, and 1 teaspoon of wheat germ or olive oil.
- Step 1 – Mash all of these ingredients together in a bowl or blender
- Step 2 – Apply this mixture to your hair. You can include the scalp if you want, or only deep condition the ends
- Step 3 – Put it in a shower cap or wrap it in Saran Wrap
- Step 4 – Let it sit for roughly 15 minutes, or even longer. You can use it overnight for ultra conditioning
- Step 5 – Rinse mask out
Learn more: 15 Homemade, Natural Hair Masks For Fine Hair
15. Rosemary, Lavender And Cypress Recipe
Ingredients you need include:
- 3 drops of cedar wood oil
- 3 drops of rosemary oil
- 3 drops of lavender oil
- 3 drops of cypress oil
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of jojoba, almond or olive oil
- Step 1 – Mix these ingredients in a small bowl
- Step 2 – Add enough sugar to make this mixture a thin paste – with this step, you do not heat the oil because you will melt the sugar
- Step 3 – Wet hair in shower (you should apply a little of conditioner to make your hair more pliable, and then rinse if you have your styling product in hair)
- Step 4 – Take a heaping scoop of this mixture, apply it to scalp, then, you separate your hair to reach entire scalp
- Step 5 – Let this mixture for about 5 minutes, then rinse well, and next, you shampoo and condition your hair as normal
To see all of articles or writings about tips on hair health and hair conditions, go to our main Hair Care page.
After reading my writing on how to get healthy hair fast and naturally, I hope that it helps you get to know benefits of herbs for your hair. I also show you step-by-step instructions on how to make these recipes for your hair. Got a question? Need answers? Leave a comment below. Now are you ready to try discovering how to get healthy hair with these 15 do-it-yourself healthy hair recipes?
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 29 awesome benefits of cucumber for health and beauty
- 7 tips on how to treat flaky skin on face for everyone!!
- 29 Tips On How To Remove Sun Tan Naturally From Face & Arms
- Beat your belly fat book review – is the guidebook beneficial?
- 43 Tips On How To Get Rid Of Plaque In Arteries & Veins Naturally
- Top 11 tips on how to use honey for acne scars treatment
- Banish tinnitus PDF review – will Paul Carrington’s book work?
- Kidney stone removal report review – is Joe Barton’s guide good?