In medical terms, the white patches issue on the skin is also called vitiligo. This issue could appear on different parts of the body including the lips, face, legs, arms, feet, hands, and around the mouth and eyes.
The exact trigger factor of this skin issue is still unclear. Experts believe that it may be an autoimmune disorder in which the patients’ immune system itself attacks the melanin or melanocytes-producing cells.
How To Get Rid Of White Patches On Skin – Best Home Treatments:
Other trigger factors that could contribute to this skin issue are vitamin B12 deficiency, excessive stress, overexposure to sun rays, and a genetic predisposition.
White patches on the skin could be also triggered by superficial fungal infections, such as psoriasis, eczema, tinea versicolor, or other skin issues.
Irrespective of the trigger, the issue tends to become an embarrassment and can make you lose your self-confidence. However, do not lose your heart because there are some home remedies that you can try at home to deal with this problem. Moreover, at times, it tends to be treated naturally on its own.
Today, in this entire article, I would like to introduce some of the best home remedies and tips on how to get rid of white patches on skin that are proven to work well and will not lead to any harmful side effect. Hopefully, one of these natural remedies can help you well in reducing and eliminating white patches. Here are the top 10 tips on how to get rid of white patches on skin naturally at home. Besides, consult your doctor to get proper diagnosis and remedy.
As white patches are often associated with the deficiency of vitamin B12, you should add more chickpeas, walnuts, dried figs, dried beans, spinach, cabbage, and other foods rich in zinc, folic acid, and vitamin B12. Nevertheless, avoid non-vegetarian foods, especially seafood and red meat.
This is the very first tip on how to get rid of white patches at home naturally that I would like to reveal in the article today and want my readers to learn and remember to make use for good!
Neem is a wonderful source for dealing with several problems related to skin. It is also considered helping restore skin pigmentation. When neem is taken internally, it will be able to work as effectively as a good immune booster and blood purifier as well. Here are 3 simple ways people should try with the support of neem to get rid of the white patches issue:
- First, you can try drinking juice extracted from neem or take this herbal in supplement form every day for about 2 – 3 months. You can also choose to consume 4 neem leaves 3 times on a daily basis, preferably before having any meal.
- Alternatively, you can try is to apply neem oil onto your skin directly every day after diluting it. Thus, you can mix 1 tsp. of coconut oil with 3 – 5 drops of neem oil or mix neem oil with any other carrier oil to apply onto your skin gently.
- Another option is to mix some neem leaves (crushed) with a sufficient amount of buttermilk to create a paste. Use this paste to apply onto on your white patches and allow it to stay till it becomes completely dry. Finally, use clean water to wash it off your skin. Apply this method every day at least for 2 – 3 weeks.
Turmeric is also a great present from the Mother Nature that could be effectively used to eliminate the appearance of white skin patches. A mixture of mustard oil and turmeric is believed to be especially useful for dealing with this skin issue.
Here are 2 simple ways you should try if you want to make use of turmeric powder to eliminate white patches without using any type of cream or medication:
- First, you just need to mix neem leaves with turmeric powder to make a paste. Use the paste to apply right onto your affected area. This mixture contains powerful antiseptic properties, making it a beneficial choice if the issue is due to some kind of infections.
- Another option is to mix 250 ml or about 1 cup of mustard oil with 5 tbsps. of turmeric powder. Use the mixture to apply onto the discolored areas of your skin. Apple this tip 2 times per day for about 1 year to achieve the best results as desired.
In fact, this is one of the best and easiest tips on how to get rid of white patches on the skin at home that I want to release in this article and want you and my other readers to learn and make use as soon as possible for good!
When it comes to eliminating white patches, turmeric is really a cheap magic natural medicine, try it out!
Apple cider vinegar contains powerful antimicrobial properties so that it can help in destroying the fungi that can lead to the white patches appearance on your skin. It is also considered helping to improve the low stomach acid issue which is often associated with white patches. There are 2 simple ways you can try making use if you want to deal with and beat off the white patches problem with the support of apple cider vinegar:
- First, try drinking 1 glass of water mixed with 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar before having any meal throughout the day.
- Alternatively, try mixing equal parts of water and apple cider vinegar. Wash your affected skin areas 2 times per day with this mixture. Apply this method for about 1 month. The white patches would begin to change the color and the issue would go away soon.
This is actually one out of the best tips on how to get rid of white patches that can work well for any case!
Learn more: How To Get Clear Skin With Moles, Warts, And Skin Tags Removal to learn ways to get smooth skin naturally at home.
Applying a paste of vinegar and ground radish seeds is a common and well-known Ayurvedic treatment for white patches on skin triggered by leukoderma or vitiligo. To make use of radish seeds to deal with this skin issue, you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Prepare 25 grs of radish seeds and grind them into a coarse powder.
- Mix the radish seed powder with 2 tsp. of vinegar to create a paste.
- Use the paste to apply directly onto your skin affected area within about half an hour, and then use lukewarm water to rinse it off thoroughly.
- Apply this method every day for 2 – 3 months.
This is actually one of the most effective natural home remedies and tips on how to get rid of white patches on skin fast at home that I want to reveal in this article and want my readers to learn and remember to make use every day.
Red clay contains high levels of copper that could aid in restoring skin pigment and eliminate white patches effectively.
There is an easy way with easy-to-apply steps that people should make use to deal with and eliminate white patches with the support of red clay:
- Mix equal amounts of ginger juice and red clay.
- Use the paste to apply directly onto your affected skin area
- Allow the paste to stay until it completely gets dried and then use clean water to rinse it off.
- Apply this method every day for 2 – 3 months.
In fact, using red clay is on top of the best tips on how to get rid of white patches at home naturally with ease!
Another perfect natural remedy that can help you know how to get rid of white patches is copper. Copper is considered helping to aid in the melanin production. It is also considered that copper is required by the enzyme tyrosinase which in turn is necessary for the melanin pigment (from tyrosine) synthesis. Here is how you can make use of this substance:
- Pour drinking water in a copper vessel or a copper pot and allow it to stay at room temperature overnight. (Never put this water in the fridge as it could destroy its effects and make it useless or less efficient than usual)
- The next morning, the water would be infused with copper ions that can help to boost the melanin production.
- Consume this water every morning on an empty stomach.
According to Chinese herbalism, ginger could be made use as a great home treatment for white patches. It can help to improve blood circulation and help with the production of melanin as well. There are 2 ways people can make use to eliminate white patches with the support of ginger:
- First, you can try extracting the juice from 1 handful of fresh mint leaves and 1 large ginger root. Consume this juice every day for 2 – 3 weeks.
- Alternatively, try putting a slice of ginger root (fresh) on your affected skin areas. Allow it to stay until the ginger dries. Apply this method 1 – 2 times per day for 2 – 3 weeks or until you achieve the results you desire.
Actually, this is also among the best and most effective tips on how to get rid of white patches on the skin at home that I want to reveal in this entire article and people who are dealing with this skin issue should learn and make use for good!
Another tip on how to get rid of white patches on skin at home I want to reveal in this entire article is the use of coconut oil. Coconut oil can help to heal chronic inflammation and soothe the skin. It can help in the treatment of white patches as it can help to promote the skin repigmentation. In addition, it contains powerful antibacterial and antifungal effects and benefits, so it is very beneficial for your skin to fight against several related infections.
To make use of coconut oil at home to deal with the white patches issue, you just need to use extra-virgin coconut oil to apply directly right onto your skin affected areas with the appearance of white patches 2 – 3 times on a daily basis at least for 2 – 3 weeks to achieve the best results as desired.
Researchers indicated that ginkgo biloba could help effectively in treating white patches as its contains powerful immunomodulatory and antioxidant properties. It can help effectively in reducing the progression of this skin issue and also help in inducing repigmentation at the same time.
The proper dosage is often 40 – 80 mg of ginkgo biloba, 3 times per day. To help determine the suitability and the proper dosage of this herbal remedy for your own case, consult your doctor carefully. In fact, using ginkgo biloba is a smart and useful tip on how to get rid of white patches on skin naturally at home that people should not look down yet consider making use as soon as possible. This herbal remedy will bring about amazing results without requiring the use of any medical intervention, and it is also safe to use as it will not lead to any harmful side effect!
This is the last but extremely important and effective tip on how to get rid of white patches on skin at home that I would like to introduce in this entire article and really want you and my other readers to learn, remember, and make use as soon as possible for good!
Psoralea corylifolia or Babchi is believed a useful Ayurvedic treatment for hypopigmentation. Its active components can aid in reducing white patches on skin effectively. It also contains powerful antipsoriatic properties that can aid in eliminating psoriasis. There are some simple ways you should try and remember to follow exactly the steps revealed if you want to make use of babchi to deal with and beat off the current white patches problem:
- First, you should try applying babchi oil onto your affected skin area directly and expose to sunlight within about fifteen minutes (start with a short duration of sun exposure for checking whether or not the response is favorable). You can also mix babchi oil with black seed oil and use this combination to apply onto your skin for good results.
- Another option is to soak babchi (also called bakuchi) seeds in ginger juice for 3 days. Do not forget to replace the ginger juice each day. Then, rub the seeds between your hands to remove the husks, expose them in the sun to make them dry and make a fine powder by grinding them. Consume 1 gr or about 1/5 of a tsp. of this powder with 1 glass of milk every day for forty days. Try applying this power topically if you want.
Now, after introducing the entire gathering of simple yet efficient natural therapies, home remedies, and tips on how to get rid of white patches on skin at home, I also want to introduce with you and my other readers another related article focusing on the same topic and purpose – helping to remove white patches, also called vitiligo – the 7 Top 36 Natural Home Remedies For Vitiligo article. As you may already know, vitiligo is another name of the white patches issue, and it is really hard to remove vilitigo from the skin. This recommended article aims to help people deal with the vitiligo issue by making use of some simple yet useful remedies and tips to fade the signs of this issue that do not require the use of any type of drugs, pills, or medications. These home remedies are proven 100% based on nature and proven safe for the overall health of human beings so that you should not concern about the possible harmful side effect at all. Therefore, I hope that my dear readers will read this recommended article and learn how they can apply the tips revealed inside to deal with and beat off the current vitiligo issue.
The article today gathers 10 most effective home remedies, therapies, and natural tips on how to get rid of white patches fast at home that will work well for several readers of VKool.com and other people who are also dealing with the white patches problem. Thus, people should not worry with the current situation, just learn and make use of the treatment tips revealed in this article as soon as possible to deal with this skin issue safely and efficiently, as well as achieving smooth, soft skin fast without facing any harmful side effect.
If you think that the tips on how to get rid of white patches on skin naturally that I combined and revealed in the article today are very useful for your current situation and may also work well for other sufferers you know out there, then do not hesitate to share this list with them and make use together instead of keeping this list for your own. One more thing, as an author of Vkool.com, I really want to know what my readers think about the content and information revealed in my writings, so do not forget to leave your comments and feedbacks in the comment section below!
Related articles about skin problems like white patches, how to treat, and how to improve skin condition: