Do you want to know how to remove acne scars from face easily and naturally? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 6 tips on how to remove acne scars from face fast at home from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 6 Tips On How To Remove Acne Scars From Face Fast At Home
Here are 6 fast tips for removing acne scars on face you are looking for:
- Using Natural Remedies
- Using Medical Creams & Treatments
- Caring For Your Skin
- Using Vitamin E
- Using Coconut Oil
- Use Cucumber
- One of the best natural remedies for eliminating acne scars from face is using lemon juice, which has skin bleaching properties, and which helps lighten your acne scars effectively. You can combine 2 equal parts of lemon juice with water and then you apply this lemon liquid directly to your acne scars on face. However, you should avoid the surrounding skin. Next, you can wash off this lemon juice after about 15 to 20 minutes. You need to remember to moisturize right away after washing off the lemon juice, because the citric acid found in the lemon may be very dry on your skin.
- Another natural remedy you can apply is exfoliating with baking soda. The baking soda helps minimize the present of acne scars. You just need to mix 1 tsp of baking soda with 2 tsp of water to make a liquid paste. Then, you apply the paste throughout your face with a gentle circular motion to rub baking soda into your skin. You should focus on your scarred areas for roughly 2 minutes. Then, you can rinse off with the warm water and you pat the skin dry.
- Use honey: honey is a wonderful natural remedy for clearing up acnes and pimples and relieving the red marks that they leave behind.
- Experiment with the aloe vera: this herb can help you rejuvenate & moisturize your skin, encouraging your acne scars to fade.
- Use an ice cube
- Make sandalwood paste
- Try using apple cider vinegar
Recommended reading: Moles, Warts, And Skin Tags Removal book
- You can begin with a cortisone cream that helps reduce the inflammation of your skin and promote healing
- You can try using an OTC skin lightening cream: you should choose lightening creams, which are packed with ingredients such as arbutin, kojic acid, licorice extract, vitamin C and mulberry extract. These ingredients may help safely lighten & fade your skin hyperpigmentation that is caused by your acne scars with not causing irritation or damage.
- Have a glycolic chemical peel that will penetrate your skin’s deeper layers
- Use retinoid skin products
- Get laser treatment
- Consider getting fillers
- Think about microdermabrasion & chemical peels
Learn more: Natural Face Masks For Acne Scars
- Firstly, to take care of your skin, you need to always protect it from ultraviolet rays from the sun. These ultraviolet rays can stimulate the pigment-producing skin cells and worsen the appearance of your acne scars.
- Use gentle skincare products. You should avoid using the hot water while clearing your face, because the hot water can make the skin be dry, so you need to turn the temperature down some notches.
- Exfoliate regularly. The exfoliating can help slough off the dead skin, and reveal the new, fresh, and soft skin underneath.
- Avoid picking at spots & scars
- Drink plenty of water
- Follow a balanced diet
Using vitamin E for fading scars is one of the easiest ways on how to remove acne scars from face. You can apply vitamin E at home easily. You can apply this oil instantly to the scarred skin area or mix it to your daily moisturizer to assist in healing acne & pimple scars faster.
Coconut oil is one of the best natural moisturizers that have healing properties. Scoop about a quarter of a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil into the palm of your hand and let it melt as it comes up to body temperature. With your fingertips, massage oil directly onto scarred skin and let it soak in.
You do not wash the coconut oil away from your face because the vitamins & essential fatty acids in this oil can continue to work & improve your skin health only if you wear it.
Cucumber is a popular ingredient found in facial treatments. This fruit contains vitamin C, magnesium and vitamin A – all of these vitamins and minerals are very great for your skin rejuvenation. You just need to use an organic cucumber, and you cut off some thin slices. Next, you lay them all over your scarred skin. About 30 minutes after applying them, you discard these cucumber slices and rinse off your face with the cool water.
To get more information about skin care tips and remedies for common skin problems, go to our main Skin Care page. After reading the writing of top 6 tips on how to remove acne scars from face fast at home, hope that this writing helps you find out the best way to deal with your acne scar problem. However, it is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice. If you have any question, or you know other healthy and easy tips on how to remove acne scars from face, please leave them below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 14 personal hygiene tips for young ladies and adults
- Baby oil for skin care: top 10 its benefits & uses
- 10 Home remedies for root canal pain
- How to prevent lupus disease naturally
- 10 Health benefits of bitter melon
- Clear skin diet meal plan: top 28 tips
- 12 Home remedies for dark dry socket pain
- Rose water recipes for skin: top 13 simple recipes