Basically, stretch marks appear on the leg and abdominal skin, but it can appear on your breasts too. Hormonal changes, rapid weight loss or weight gain, breast augmentation, health disorders, hereditary, teenage stage or dehydration are some of the main reasons that cause stretch marks on breasts. And how to remove stretch marks on breasts is something which every female looks for. Some available home remedies can help lower the appearance of the stretch marks on breasts. It’s always best to cure stretch marks on breasts at the initial stage. Read on to know more those remedies from VKool.com.
11 Remedies On How To Remove Stretch Marks On Breasts Naturally That Work Effectively
1. Remove Stretch Marks on Breasts With Homemade Glycerin Scrub
Glycerin can help to remove the stretch marks and scars because it aids in skin lightening. Additionally, it works as a great humectant and lubricant that helps prevent loss of moisture from the skin, thus leaving it to stay moisturized. How to remove stretch marks on breasts with this scrub? Follow the detailed steps below:
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of glycerin
- 1 tsp of honey
- Prepare a small container and take all the ingredients in it. Mix them well and store this in 1 glass jar in your refrigerator (use this scrub within 48 hours).
- Then, massage on your skin with this mixture for 2 to 3 minutes. After that, wash it away by using a gentle soap. Pat the skin dry and moisturize it with a lotion.
- Follow this remedy every day to remove stretch marks on breasts fast.
2. How To Remove Stretch Marks On Breasts With Chamomile And Lavender Oil
This is also an amazing way to the query on how to remove stretch marks on breast naturally. Bothe chamomile and lavender oils with antiseptic, antibiotic, antidepressant properties aid in reducing stretch marks on breasts effectively. These oils also help to retain the shine and texture of the skin.
- 7 drops of chamomile oil
- 5 drops of lavender oil
- 5 drops of coconut oil (carrier oil)
- In a small bowl, take the chamomile, lavender and coconut oils and mix them well. Then, apply generously on the breast stretch marks with the mixed oil.
- Move upward & in a circular motion while massaging.
- It will help you remove stretch marks on breasts by following this process every day for 15 minutes.
3. Fade Away Stretch Marks On Breasts With Sweet Almond And Avocado Oil
This simple remedy is also one of the best treatments on how to remove stretch marks on breasts naturally. Sweet almond oil contains skin nourishment properties, which triggers further damage of your tissues. Avocado oil, on the other hand, is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, D, and E, all of which make it helpful to cope with all kinds of skin issues consisting of stretch marks on breasts. Besides, it helps restore the elasticity of your skin, thus helping to prevent and remove the stretch marks on breasts.
- 1 ounce of avocado oil
- 7 drops of lavender oil
- 1 ounce of sweet almond oil
- 7 drops of chamomile oil
- In a small bowl, take an ounce each of sweet almond oil and avocado and mix them well. To the mixed oil, add seven drops each of chamomile and lavender oil. Then, mix well all the ingredients using a spoon.
- Presently, apply on your stretch marks with this mixed oil.
- To get rid of those ugly stretch marks on your breasts soon, follow this remedy regularly.
4. Remove Stretch Marks On Breasts Using Vitamin E
How to remove stretch marks on breasts with the help of vitamin E? Firstly, vitamin E helps treat this condition because it contains tocopherol acting as an antioxidant. Plus, it contains squalene, which enhances cell growth, so it regenerates the skin and cures stretch marks on breasts effectively. Here are two ways to treat this issue with vitamin E:
Way 1: Apply Vitamin E Oil Directly
- 1 tsp of vitamin E oil
- You just need to take some vitamin E oil and apply it on your stretch marks on breasts. Gently massage it for about twenty minutes to help your skin absorb the oil properly.
- It is suggested to repeat this remedy daily to remove stretch marks on breasts soon.
Way 2: Vitamin E Oil With Olive Or Castor Oil
- 1/2 tsp of castor or olive oil
- 1 tsp of vitamin E oil
- 2 to 5 crushed leaves of any herb (lemongrass, mint, lavender, or thyme)
- Mix the vitamin E oil and castor or olive oil in a small bowl and add any herb to it.
- Mix them well to make a paste and use this paste to massage for 10 – 15 minutes on the affected skin every night prior to sleeping. Finally, remove the herb from the skin with a cotton cloth.
- You can easily treat the stretch marks on breasts fast by following this process daily.
5. How To Remove Stretch Marks On Breasts Using Virgin Olive Oil
Using virgin olive oil is also another effective method to remove breast stretch marks because the oil possesses many phenolic compounds, and fatty acids. The fatty acids housed in it help treat many skin issues consisting of stretch marks on breasts while its phenolic compound works as an antioxidant and fades the free radicals.
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel
- 1/2 cup of virgin olive oil
- 6 vitamin E capsules
- Obtain a clear mixture by mixing virgin olive oil (1/2 cup) with aloe vera gel (1/4 cup). Then, squeeze out the vitamin E oil from its capsules.
- With the help of a spoon, mix all the elements well. You can keep the mixture in 1 glass jar in your refrigerator.
- Presently, take1 tablespoon of this mixture and apply it on the stretch marks. Gently massage it for ten minutes to help the skin absorb the oil properly.
- Follow this simple remedy once daily to reduce stretch marks on breasts effectively.
6. Reduce Stretch Marks On Breast Using Cocoa Butter
How to remove stretch marks on breasts with cocoa butter? Typically, cocoa butter can prevent the forming of stretch marks because it encourages the healing process of the skin due to its fatty acid. It also helps prevent many skin problems consisting of stretch marks on breasts because it possesses the cocoa mass polyphenol. Besides, this butter comes with several vitamins such as A, B1, B2, B3, E, C and works as an excellent moisturizer for your skin, thus removing stretch marks effectively.
- 1/2 cup of cocoa butter
- 1 tsp of apricot kernel oil
- 2 tsp of grated beeswax
- 1 tsp of vitamin E oil
- In a double boiler, mix all the ingredients well. Next, melt them in low flame and then, once the beeswax completely melts, off the flame.
- Pour the mixture into 1 glass jar or store it in the refrigerator). After that, massage the skin with 1 tablespoon of this mixture for around 15 to 20 minutes.
- To get rid of stretch marks on breasts fast and soon, do this remedy daily.
7. Using Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera has been known for its many health and beauty benefits for a long time. Thanks to its amino acids, enzymes, tannins, and even lipids, this gel helps heal and soothe your skin. So, its application helps to fade the breast stretch marks effectively. Here is an easy recipe that explains you on how to remove stretch marks on breasts with aloe vera gel:
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel
- Vitamin A oil – from five capsules
- Vitamin E oil – from ten capsules
- Firstly, blend aloe vera gel (1/4 cup) with olive oil (1/2 cup). To this blended aloe vera gel, add both oils of vitamin A & E and mix properly using a spoon.
- Pour this mixture in 1 glass jar and massage 1 tablespoon of this mixture on the stretch mark area until it gets absorbed properly by the skin.
- If you follow this process daily, it will help to remove stretch marks on breasts soon and effectively.
8. How To Remove Stretch Marks On Breast Using Tea Tree And Castor Oil
Tea tree oil contains antiseptic properties that help remove the breast stretch marks effectively. Plus, it works as a disinfectant, combats bacteria, and moisturizes the skin, thus treating this condition fast. Castor oil helps to get rid of the breast stretch marks thanks to its fatty acids. When the skin absorbs the castor oil, it will help increase the flow of lymph. As a result, this helps remove toxins from the body and get rid of the stretch marks on breasts.
- 1/4 tsp of castor oil
- 1/2 tsp of vitamin E oil
- 1/2 tsp of tea tree oil
- Firstly, in a bowl, take all the ingredients and mix them well. Then, apply on your breast stretch marks with this mixed oil.
- Leave it for around 20-30 minutes. Then, dip a cotton cloth in lukewarm water and wipe this mixture with that cotton cloth to take out the excess oil from your skin.
- If you repeat this process daily, it will remove stretch marks on breasts effectively.
9. How To Remove Stretch Marks On Breasts With Flaxseed And Olive Oil
Both olive and flaxseed oil help increase the skin’s elasticity. Flaxseed oil contains vitamin E, which makes it an ideal choice for preventing scars and stretch marks as well. Plus, it possesses antioxidant qualities, which helps delay the process of skin aging.
- 1 tsp of flaxseed oil
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- At first, mix flaxseed oil (1 teaspoon) with olive oil (1 teaspoon) and later apply this mixture to your breast stretch marks.
- Gently massage it for a minimum of fifteen minutes to leave the oil to get absorbed by your skin properly.
- To fade the breast stretch marks soon, you should follow this process daily.
10. Using Calendula And Wheat Germ
You must try using this effective remedy regularly if you are still concerning how to remove stretch marks on breasts naturally. Wheat germ is a powerful source of vitamins such as A, D, E as well as fatty acids. Plus, it comes with squalene, which promotes cell growth and is a healer as well. Vitamin E in it adds smoothness to the skin. Calendula comprises of the anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antimicrobial, and antiviral properties, which enhance the collagen production in your skin, thus promoting removal of breast stretch marks. So, how to remove stretch marks on breasts with this remedy:
- 1 ounce of dry calendula flower
- 2 drops of calendula essential oil
- 2 tbsp of wheat germ
- At first, mix together the wheat germ and dry calendula flowers, and crush nicely. Next, add calendula essential oil (2 drops) to this mixture and mix well.
- Afterwards, massage this mixture on the breast stretch marks for around 10 to 15 minutes. Finally, use warm water to rinse off and pat dry your skin.
- When followed regularly, this process can help to remove your breast stretch marks effectively.
11. Using Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is also an amazing remedy to the query on how to remove stretch marks on breasts naturally. As we know, lemon juice is a powerhouse of Vitamin C, which works as a bleaching agent and decreases the stretch marks quickly.
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Add lemon juice (1 tbsp) to coconut oil (1 tbsp). Mix them well to obtain a semi-clear liquid and apply it on your stretch marks. Next, cover the area with the help of a plastic wrap and then place over it a hot towel for 30 minutes.
- Remove the wrap afterwards and remove the excess oil immediately.
- Before going to bed, apply this liquid daily to remove stretch marks on breasts completely.
To read more many useful articles, please visit our main How To page. When using those remedy, remember to be patient to see the results. You will find remarkable changes in the breast stretch marks at least after one or two months.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 10 Early Signs And Symptoms Of Fibroids In Uterus
- Best acne treatment for sensitive skin – 4 home remedies
- 10 Foods That Reduce Body Odor You Should Know
- 14 Natural Tips Of Treatment For High Triglycerides In Blood
- 14 Simple Ways On How To Lose Neck Fat Naturally And Quickly
- How to heal cracked heels fast & naturally at home: 10 easy tips
- 25 natural beauty tips and secrets for women that work
- How to relieve itchy eyes naturally at home – 7 tips