4. Shaving The Region:
You will need to shave the inked region to eliminate hair on it. This will make the process less painful and more efficient.
5. Cleaning The Area:
You should use a sudsing emulsion agent or non-fragrant antibacterial soap with slightly warm water to wash your tattooed spot. This will help to disinfect the skin area that you want to clear. Then, you need to use a hand towel to dry the area. You should ask a doctor to recommend a good antibacterial sudsing emulsion agent to achieve good results.
6. Applying Warm Compresses:
You need to moisturize a piece of cloth or towel by dipping it into boiled water. You should press the moist, warm cloth onto the tattooed area to make it wet slightly. This will speed up the tattoo removing process and make it much more easily with not too much pain.
Moreover, I recommend you drink more super healthy juices taken from fresh veggies and fruits because juices are really good for skin recovery.
7. Salinating Water And Sponge:
You should dip the gauze sponge into the still warm water to moisturize it. Then, you need to roll it through a small ground salt pile repeatedly. This will salinate the water absorbed in it. In fact, salt from the ground is an efficient exfoliating agent that if you rub it over your skin, you will be able to eliminate many layers of the latter. You just need continue to roll the sponge till salt stops dissolving.
8. Rubbing The Tattoo:
You need to use the wet sponge to rub the tattooed area within about 30 to 40 mins or until the skin looks crimson. After that, you should allow the sponge to dry naturally itself. You will be able to feel a bit painful after rubbing because the salt will work as an anesthetic.
Why go for expensive & painful laser and abrasive procedures? Discover the amazing combination of home natural products that can erase your unwanted tattoo completely in few months with Get Rid Tattoo Naturally Ebook
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to lower cholesterol naturally without medication – 7 tips
- How to make new friends as an adult in college or at work
- Landscape design ideas for small spaces and small front yards
- 5 Best birthday party games for adults
- 6 Resolutions to help others in 2015
- Unguardable training system PDF review – does it work?
- 14 speed reading techniques – smart ways for comprehension
- Ask Brian Wood Review – Does Brian Wood’s program work for you?