Heart disease refers to a lot of health issues that can influence the functions and the structure of the heart. It is most often related to atherosclerosis or plaque buildup in arterial walls that can cause the arteries narrowing, thereby increasing the risks of heart attacks or strokes and preventing blood flow effectively. Some healthy modifications in your lifestyle and home remedies could be actually good for you to relieve the symptoms of this issue.
How To Stop Heart Disease Naturally At Home – Best Natural Treatments:
Heart disease may include some issues such as congenital heart disease, coronary artery disease, arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), heart failure, heart valve problems and others.
The symptoms and causes of this disease can vary depending on the types of it. Yet, some common signs and symptoms people may have include fainting, fatigue, lightheadedness, racing or slow heartbeat, chest pain, and shortness of breath.
The risk of worsening and developing of heart disease increases with some triggers factors, including a family history of heart disease, a sedentary lifestyle, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart defects, excessive caffeine or alcohol consumption, drug abuse, smoking, obesity, stress, and aging.
When dealing with this health issue, it is extremely necessary for people to consult a doctor for proper diagnosis and cure. In addition, you can make use of some natural treatments and make some healthy lifestyle modifications to improve your heart health.
Some of these remedies though may interfere with certain prescription drug or might not suit some certain cases. Thus, before taking these natural remedies and herbs, seek the advice and precautions of a healthcare professional.
Some quick tips on how to stop heart disease at home naturally without making use of drugs, pills, or medical interventions so that people can try right away:
- Visit your doctor on a regular basis to keep your disease in check.
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Limit your alcohol consumption and stop smoking.
- Replace saturated fats in your daily diet with monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. For example, instead of margarine, butter, and other animal fats, you can use olive oil. A research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition discovered that just 2 tbsps. of extra-virgin olive oil in your daily meals can help in reducing your risks of heart disease significantly.
- Limit salt, cholesterol, and fat in your diet.
- Get proper sleep. A research published in the Journal of the American Medical Association discovered that every extra hour of sleep will help to decrease the risks of having coronary artery calcification by 33%.
- After consulting your doctor, you can take supplements; for example, L-carnitine, vitamin D, coenzyme Q-10, and omega-3 supplements. In particular, omega-3 fatty acids can help in lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, slowing the progression of atherosclerosis and reducing the risks of strokes and heart attacks in people who are dealing with cardiovascular disease.
- Keep diabetes in check and under control
- Reduce stress and practice relaxation methods on a regular basis
This is actually a very serious health issue, so today, in this article, I would like to reveal some of the best natural tips on how to stop heart disease naturally at home people should try to get rid of the problem fast. Here are the home remedies you should learn about:
This is the first out of the most efficient tips on how to stop heart disease naturally at home that I want to reveal in this entire writing and want you and my other readers to learn and make use as soon as possible to live without the heart disease issue.
Regular exercise combined with a healthy lifestyle and diet can help in preventing and managing heart disease. Aerobics and exercises, such as jumping rope, bicycling, jogging, walking, and cardio exercises are especially good for strengthening your cardiovascular and heart system, improving circulation and lowering blood pressure.
In addition, regular exercises can help effectively in reducing stress and maintaining a healthy body weight, which are linked to heart disease and a lot of other medical conditions. Besides doing physical exercises, you should also do deep breathing exercises so that you will feel more rested and relaxed.
The American Heart Association suggested that people should do exercises within about half an hour on a daily basis for 5 days per week to improve the cardiovascular system and lower the risks of heart disease as well. Remember to consult your doctor for advice and precautions to prepare a proper exercise regimen for your own case.
Read more: Healthy Daily Diet With 3 Week Diet to get more knowledge about how to eat healthily to get more energy to combat a lot of health issues and conditions, including heart disease.
Another out of the tips on how to stop heart disease naturally at home people should make use is green tea.
Green tea has powerful antioxidants that can aid in improving the health of cells that form the blood vessels and the innermost lining of the heart. It can also help in reducing triglyceride and cholesterol levels. In addition, green tea can help in controlling blood sugar and boosting metabolism.
In a Japanese research published in 2008, researchers discovered that drinking more than 5 cups of green tea on a daily basis can reduce the risks of death from strokes or heart attacks by 26%. There are 2 simple ways people can try at home right away to deal with heart disease and related problems with the support of green tea:
- Firstly, you can take 100 – 750 mg standardized green tea extract on a daily basis.
- Alternatively and also more simply, you just need to consume 3 – 4 cups of green tea (preferably caffeine-free) per day to achieve good results.
Green tea is not only very beneficial for skin beauty but also for heart disease, so try it out!
According to herbalists, for those suffering from the heart disease due to panic attacks and anxiety, fenugreek could be considered as a useful remedy. Fenugreek provides great cardio-protective and antioxidant benefits. Thanks to its powerful modulating properties on blood lipid levels, fenugreek is actually a great herb for lowering the risks of atherosclerosis.
It can also reduce platelet aggregation, thereby lowering the risks of abnormal blood clotting associated with strokes and heart attacks. In addition, it can help in lowering cholesterol, excessive fat, and blood sugar levels. There are some simple steps you should follow if you want to make use of fenugreek to deal with the signs and symptoms of heart disease:
- Soak 1 tsp. of fenugreek seeds in water and allow it to stay overnight.
- The next morning, consume the soaked seeds before eating anything of the day (on an empty stomach).
- Apply this method on a daily basis for about 2 – 3 months to achieve the best results as desired.
In fact, this is also one of the best tips on how to stop heart disease naturally at home that people should make use for good!
Another useful natural treatment for heart disease is alfalfa. Alfalfa has been discovered and proven to be good for inhibiting cardiovascular and heart related issues because it can help in reducing plaque buildup and cholesterol levels. According to a research published in the Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, alfalfa might have the power to limit the buildup and progression of atherosclerosis. There are also 2 simple yet very effective ways people can try and apply at home without worrying about the side effects to deal with and beat off the heart disease issue with the support of alfalfa:
- First and foremost, you just need to take supplements prepared from alfalfa leaf. Before taking this herbal remedy and for proper dosage, remember to seek your doctor’s advice and precautions for good!
- Drink the juice extracted from the alfalfa leaf or alfalfa tea 2 – 3 times per day for about 2 – 3 months to achieve the best results.
This is also one out of the best tips on how to stop heart disease naturally at home that are very simple and cheap to apply so that people should not skip but make use of this tip and technique for good to get rid of the symptoms and signs of the disease fast without using any type of drug, pill, or medical intervention.
Cayenne pepper has a compound named “capsaicin” that is good for curing circulatory and heart related issues. It can also help to reduce the risks of abnormal heart rhythms and lower cholesterol levels. Cayenne pepper also contains phytochemicals that can help in purifying the blood and enhancing the immune system. Here are 2 remedies you can make use with the support of cayenne pepper to deal with the heart disease issue:
- The first choice for you is to take cayenne supplements, such as cayenne capsules. Do not forget to consult your doctor for the suitability and proper dosage for your case.
- Another option is to add ½ – 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to one cup of hot water. Stir it well and consume. Repeat 2 – 3 times on a daily basis for about 2 – 3 weeks. You can follow up with one hibiscus tea cup to promote heart health and heal the burning sensation.
This is also one of the most effective and important tips on how to stop heart disease at home naturally that people should remember to apply to reduce or stop the symptoms of heart disease that can leave harms or negative effects on your overall health and body.
Many researches indicated that turmeric can aid in preventing atherosclerosis. Turmeric contains an active ingredient named curcumin that can help in maintaining heart health by reducing clot formation, plaque buildup, and cholesterol oxidation.
In addition, it can help in lowering LDL and provides anti-inflammatory effects. Being a potent antioxidant, it can also neutralize free radicals contributing to aging and many chronic diseases. There are 3 simple ways you can make use to deal with heart disease with the help of turmeric, and you should follow either of them once per day.
- The first choice for you is to take this spice in supplement form. The general dosage is 400 – 600 mg of standardized curcumin powder supplement 3 times per day. Do not forget to ask your doctor for the proper dosage that would be safe and useful for your current condition.
- You can also boil 1 tsp. of turmeric powder in a cup of milk or water. Consume it 1 – 2 times per day for several weeks to 2 – 3 months.
- Another option is to use turmeric in your cooking on a regular basis.
This is actually one of the most effective tips on how to stop heart disease naturally at home that people should learn and make use to enjoy a healthy life without facing any problem and issue related to heart disease without using any type of drug, pill, or medication.
Another tip on how to stop heart disease naturally at home that I really want to show you and my other dear readers reading this article is to make use of Chinese hibiscus to deal with and eliminate the signs and symptoms causing by the heart disease issue.
Scientists from Taiwan discovered that an extract of hibiscus flowers has an anti-atherosclerosis effect. They also point out that hibiscus has antioxidant compounds that may aid in preventing the oxidation of bad cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein, or LDL) that contributes to heart disease and atherosclerosis. An infusion made from this herbal is also considered to aid in regulating high blood pressure levels. Here are some simple steps for you to try applying at home to reduce the symptoms of heart disease with the support of Chinese hibiscus:
- Boil 2 petals of one hibiscus flower in a cup of water.
- Strain the tea and add 1 tsp. of raw honey.
- Consume this tea on a daily basis for about 2 – 3 weeks.
Terminalia arjuna is a crucial Ayurvedic herbal remedy for heart disease and other related problems. It is considered a natural cardiac restorative and cardio-tonic. The herbal can help to lower blood pressure, reduce arterial congestion, and strengthen the cardiac muscle.
An Indian research by professionals at Kasturba Medical College discovered that this herbal remedy can help in reducing angina attacks by 30%. In addition, the long-term use of this herbal remedy did not lead to any adverse effect. There are 2 simple ways people can try at home with the support of Arjuna to deal with and beat off heart disease with ease:
- First, you can try taking this herbal in the form of supplement in doses of 500 mg every 8 hours every day. Keep making use of this natural therapy for 3 months or until you see the improvement you want.
- Alternatively, try adding a little honey and ½ teaspoon of arjuna tree bark powder to one glass of warm water. Consume this solution about 3 times per day for 2 – 3 months.
This is also one of the best tips on how to stop heart disease at home naturally without using any type of drug, pill, or medication that I would like to reveal in this article and want you and my other readers on Vkool.com to learn and remember to apply for good.
In Western herbalism, hawthorn is a relatively famous herbal remedy that is very useful for dealing with heart-related diseases and problems as it is beneficial for the cardiovascular system. In fact, hawthorn can help in increasing blood flow to the heart and improving cardiac muscle contractions, thereby it can contribute to the stronger pumping action.
Hawthorn can also aid in increasing cardiac output and performance, and reducing the heart’s workload. Moreover, it contains a powerful anti-arrhythmic effect that can help to steady our heartbeat.
You can make use of hawthorn supplement by way of an extract standardized to include about 2% or 3% of flavonoids. The fine dosage is often 300 – 600 mg taken 3 times per day. Keep following this method for several weeks to 2 – 3 months.
Note: Although this herbal is considered safe for human health, do not forget to consult a prestigious doctor before making use of it.
This is the last but certainly not the least tip on how to stop heart disease at home naturally that I want you and my other readers reading this article learn carefully and remember to apply as soon as possible for good!
Many researchers have discovered garlic to be good for medical diseases, such as coronary heart disease, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. It can help in slowing down the hardening of the arteries or development of atherosclerosis. In addition, garlic can help to improve circulation and contains antiplatelet aggregatory and antithrombotic effects. There are also 2 simple ways you can try at home to deal with and beat off the heart disease issue making use of garlic:
- The first choice for you is that you can take garlic in supplement form. The general recommended dosage is 600 – 1,200 mg of garlic extract divided into 3 equal doses on a daily basis.
- Alternatively, you can eat 1 – 2 freshly crushed garlic cloves every day. If you cannot stand the strong smell and taste of fresh garlic, opt for one glass of milk to drink after eating the garlic.
Note: Due to its blood-thinning properties, garlic might interfere with certain medications. Thus, do not forget to consult a prestigious doctor before taking this spice supplement or use fresh garlic in a long term period with large amounts.
Now, after giving readers this full writing with 10 tips on how to stop heart disease at home naturally and effectively that are very simple to apply yet extremely useful, readers should also spend time reading another related article if possible. This article shows the best ways to keep your heart always healthy without the attacks of cardiovascular disease – one of the main reasons for heart disease. The Top 12 Tips On How To Maintain Healthy Heart And Prevent Cardiovascular Disease article is actually a revolutionary collection of natural tips and tricks that help people improve heart’s health and prevent the risks of developing heart diseases without using any type of drug, pill, or medical intervention that can be harmful for health at all. In fact, this article reveals a lot of useful treatment techniques and tips that are based on nature, and they just aim to help people who are concerning about heart’s health improve their own situation and avoid getting heart disease without getting any harmful side effect. The home remedies and natural therapies introduced in this writing are natural and proven good for people in all cases so that people should make use of them right from today!
The whole gathering of tips on how to stop heart disease at home naturally that me – author Lien Nguyen of VKool.com exposed in the writing today comes without encouraging or requiring readers to use any medical intervention. In the contrary, the natural treatment tips and home remedies I revealed are proven beneficial and safe for human health, especially for people struggling with the heart disease problem without leading to any harmful unwanted side effect. These remedies will help suffers of heart disease all around this planet get their healthy life back without standing any stubborn and hateful symptom of this health problem without needing to spend too much effort, money, and time.
If you think that the tips on how to stop heart disease at home naturally that I introduced in the full writing today are really good for you as you want to find some good ways to get freedom from the heart disease issue and also good for any other people you know out there who are also dealing with this health issue as well, do not hesitate to share this interesting list widely with anyone you want and to make use together instead of just keeping the remedies for your own case. As an author of Vkool.com who is responsible for revealing effective articles and writings about many fields in life to readers all over the world, I always want to see my readers’ evaluations and personal thoughts so do not forget to allow me to see your comments and feedbacks by leaving them in the comment section below!
Related articles about some cardiovascular system related issues, including how to stop heart disease, how to deal with and beat off them naturally at home, and how to reduce your risks of heart issues: