Are you suffering from excessive sweating on your hands? Do you want to know how to stop sweaty palms naturally and fast within days? In this article, VKool.com will show you top 8 tips to stop sweating so much safely and effectively. The writing is a collection of healthy and easy skin treatment tips for sweaty hands from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 8 Tips On How To Stop Sweaty Palms At Home Naturally And Fast
1. A Baking Soda Soak
The baking soda is known as a good remedy for people with palmar hyperhidrosis. This solution works well to stop sweaty palms as a short-term remedy. Here are some easy steps to follow:
- You just need to mix some teaspoons of baking soda with the warm water
- Then you dip your hands in this mixture for about 15 minutes.
- The baking soda is considered as an alkali that can dry your skin enough to avoid sweat from coming out. In addition, it can evaporate your sweat.
- While two hands are soaking, you try to grab this baking soda, which settles in the bottom of your bowl or pan.
- Then you move it between your palms and fingers to get the better result.
If you have got an interview or a hot date and you need to minimize your sweating. The baking soda treatment is a good supplementary choice to stop sweaty palms.
See more: Sweaty Palms Program
2. Tomato Juice Can Help
There is another remedy to stop sweaty palms is using the tomato juice. The active ingredients found in tomatoes can cool down your body temperature. When your body is cool and nice, it will not sweat so much. So you just need to drink tomato juice per day to keep the internal body temperature down. In addition, you can soak your hands in the tomato juice for a few minutes per day. With the high level of sodium, your hands will be dry for a considerable of time.
3. Sage Tea
If you do not like tomato juice, then you can drink a cup of the sage tea some times a week. The sage tea is very strong; therefore, you do not have to drink it per day. Just need to drink 2 cups, 3 or 4 days a week. Then you can steep several leaves into the hot water for about 15 minutes and then you add some flavors such as orange peel or honey.
4. The Sage Tea Soak
This way is very easy to do, you just need to soak your hands into a sage tea solution. Then you steep five bags of tea into a bowl that is filled with the warm water. You soak your hands for about 15 minutes.
The sage tea works mostly well to prevent sweaty palms due to the high level of its tannic acid. In all tea, there is a substance named tannin. This substance contains a natural astringent that helps dry the skin and helps keep it smooth, soft, and pleasant smelling.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the good solutions for hand sweating is using apple cider vinegar. You just need to pour some drops of apple cider vinegar into a pot and then you soak your hands into this pot for about 15 minutes. The best choice is using white vinegar, since it is known as a strong astringent. This natural astringent will keep your hands dry.
6. Herbal Remedies
You do not overlook herbal remedies. Using herbal remedies in moderation can help in calming your nerves and help your hands be dry since anxiety is one of the most common causes of sweating. Some of herbal remedies, which are believed to reduce anxiety such as Chamomile, Kava Kava, St. John’s Wort, Neem Seed, & Valerian. You can soak your hands into a cool tea bath about 15 to 30 minutes and you do this way 3 times per day. Or, you can rub cornstarch or talcum powder between your palms. And you should be sure to wash your hands off afterwards.
Recommended reading: Top Natural Herbs For Depression And Anxiety
7. Avoid Some Foods To Prevent Hand Sweating
You need to stay away from these foods: garlic, onions, peppers, fish, and any spicy food. These foods will make the sweating & odor worse. In addition, you should avoid eating junk food since it can contain a lot of toxins. The body will have to sweat more to remove all of the toxins. Moreover, you should stay away from stimulants including caffeinated drinks & energy pills. These stimulants will raise the metabolic rate that will in turn cause the body to sweat more. Avoiding stimulants will keep the nervous system relaxed & not stimulated. Many studies showed that stimulated nerves may trigger the sweat glands, so, the best way on how to stop sweaty palms is to drink tons & tons of water during the day.
See more: Beat Your Sweating Demons Book
8. Changing Diet & Lifestyle
- You should drink a lot of water to help cool down the body & flush out the toxins, which cause excessive sweating.
- You should stay away from hot liquids and foods, especially on some warm days.
- You should eat plenty of whole grains and fruits. These foods are a great source of fiber & vitamins, which can help flush toxins out of the body.
- You should limit the intake of foods, which are rich in iodine including turkey, onions, potatoes, broccoli, cranberries, dairy products, beef, and asparagus.
- You should keep your weight at the healthy level.
- You should avoid hot & humid places.
- You should take frequent breaks while using your hands to prevent excess sweat & heat.
- You should let air circulate on your fingers and palms. You do not hide your hands in pockets or cover your hands with rings or gloves.
- You should wash hands often with water and soap.
- You should use cool showers to keep the body from sweating.
- You should keep a handkerchief or napkin with you to dry the hands off whenever if need.
- You should control your stress and anxiety through yoga, therapy, meditation, breathing exercises & other relaxation techniques.
To see all of our writings about healthy treatment tips for common diseases and conditions, go to our main Diseases & Conditions page. After reading the writing of top 8 tips on how to stop sweaty palms at home naturally and fast, hope that this writing helps you understand more about your sweating problem and find out the best tips for preventing excessive sweating on hands. However, it is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice. If you have any question, or you know other easy tips on how to stop sweaty palms at home, please leave them below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 7 Home Remedies For Chlamydia in Men and In Women
- Beat your sweating demons review – is Brian’s book useful?
- How to lose face fat fast and naturally at home in just a week
- 10 Alternative Treatments For Anorexia Nervosa Disorder
- Top 20 natural kidney cleansing herbs, foods and drinks
- Top 4 back pain treatments for common spine conditions
- Top 7 Symptoms Of Low Platelets In Babies And Adults
- Top healthy food choices for breakfast and dinner