Candida is known as a fungus, which is clarified a form of yeast. This condition is a common cause of the fungal infections. Almost of species are not harmful endosymbionts, but whenever the immune system is compromised, they might invade and lead to the disease. The common symptoms of candida are nail and skin fungal infections such as toenail fungus, foot fungus, tiredness, digestive problems such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, poor memory, eczema, rashes, hives, psoriasis, depression, vaginal infections, itchy ears, allergies, etc. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 12 tips on how to treat candida naturally at home. The writing is for informational purpose only, so you should ask the doctor if the problem is severe.
Top 12 Tips How To Treat Candida Naturally At Home You Should Recognize
Garlic is a very common spice in your kitchen and it has a lot of sulfur-containing compounds that can treat candida infections effectively. This ingredient has antifungal property and you can take advantage of its features to cure the problem naturally.
- Method 1: The best way to supply garlic is to add this ingredient into your daily diet. You can eat 2-4 garlic cloves each day to get its benefits.
- Method 2: You also can get garlic supplements if you do not like eating raw garlic. However, consult your doctor before using it.
- Method 3: You might crush several garlic cloves and apply it on the affected area.
Read more: Scabies Treatment
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is commonly used for improving health as well as treating health problems including candida. This oil is good in fatty acids like capric acid, caprylic acid, or lauric that can treat candida successfully. You also can use coconut oil for treating skin, hair problems. How to treat candida at home with coconut oil?
- Method 1: You take some coconut oil and apply it on the affected region. Do this 3-4 times each day.
- Method 2: You add coconut oil into the daily diet by adding it into salad dishes or using it to cook healthy recipes.
Yogurt is high in probiotics that can fight off candida very well. This ingredient will produce the lactic acid and help get rid of candida naturally.
- Method 1: You eat plain yogurt every day.
- Method 2:
- Prepare a tampon and dip it into yogurt.
- Rub it on the affected area.
- Do it twice each day.
4. Tea Tree Oil
Another home remedy for candida is tea tree oil. This is an effective element that can reduce candida symptoms due to the antibacterial and antifungal properties. Here are some ways to cure candida with tea tree oil:
- Method 1:
- You prepare some tea tree oil.
- Dip a tampon into the oil and insert in the affected area.
- Replace it every4-6 hours.
- Method 2:
- You can add some drops of tea tree oil in a glass of water.
- Gargle it for some minutes.
- Do it twice daily.
5. Oregano Oil
Oregano oil includes carvacrol, which can inhibit the candida development. This oil has antimicrobial and antifungal agents that can prevent as well as treat candida effectually at home.
- Method 1:
- Mix a tablespoon of olive oil with some drops of oregano oil.
- Apply it on the affected region.
- Leave it for some hours.
- Do it every day to speed up the healing process.
- Method 2:
- Mix some drops of oregano oil in a cup of water.
- Drink it twice each day.
- Method 3: You can ask your doctor about taking oregano oil capsules.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can balance pH level and help you have a healthy vagina because of its enzymes. You can follow this treatment to treat candida at home:
- Method 1:
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water.
- Sip it before the meal.
- Do it every day to reduce the symptoms of candida.
- Method 2:
- You take some apple cider vinegar and apply it on the affected region.
- Or you can add a cup of apple cider vinegar into the bath water.
- Soak it for 15 minutes.
- Do it daily for the improvement.
7. Olive Leaves
Olive leaves contain antifungal property and it also can encourage the immune system very well. How to treat candida with olive leaves? Here are two options you can choose:
- Method 1:
- Steep some teaspoons of the olive leaves in a glass of boiling water.
- Boil it for 15 minutes.
- Drink 2-3 cups per day.
- Method 2: You can take olive leave extract every day.
Cranberries are healthy and delicious fruits for health. In addition, the fruit has arbutin, which is a compound to fight off candida really well. Here are the solutions for you:
- Method 1: You can drink a cup of cranberry juice 2-3 times each day (make sure that the unsweetened juice is the best).
- Method 2: You also can get cranberry tablets after asking the doctor.
Cinnamon is great in antiparasitic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties that can fight the candida well. This ingredient is very common in making recipes and you can add some cinnamon into yogurt and taste it. Or you can take the dosage of cinnamon bark to relieve the symptoms of candida. It is necessary to do every day for the best result.
10. Black Walnut
Black walnut is high in tannins, astringent, and antifungal properties. To treat candida infection, you should try to use this ingredient, which is active and you can believe that the candida symptoms will be reduced significantly. You can take the extract of black walnut or take the capsules. However, you should consult a doctor before using any medication or supplement.
11. Improve Immune System
The weak immune system will result in a lot of health problems including candida. The stronger immune system you have, the less chance you get the diseases. To boost up the immune system, you should sleep well every day, exercise regularly, have a good diet, reduce stress, make friends, and feel the sense of humor. That is not really easy for busy people and now it is the time to wake up the immune system for health.
12. Avoid Sugar
Avoid using sugar is the important thing you must do if the candida appears. The reason is that sugar can reduce the defense fighting the bacterial infection. Sugar can interfere the magnesium and calcium absorption. In addition, sugar and change the protein structure, imbalance the hormone, etc. As the result, you should not eat sweeteners when having candida.
If you want to get more useful tips and tricks to take care of your health, you might visit out main page How To. After reading the writing how to treat candida, I hope that you have got some useful information to treat candida naturally at home. If you have any question, please leave your comments below.
Related articles on candida:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Top 8 best high blood pressure diet recipes
- Rose water uses for skin and hair: 23 effective ways
- 8 natural home remedies for goiter pain: amazing treatments
- How to prevent eating disorders in athletes from happening
- Sweat miracle review – does Miles Dawson’s book work?
- The super hero workout PDF review – will it effectively work?
- How to prevent seasickness on a boat or cruise ship
- How to get rid of bed bug bites on your skin naturally – 20 tips