Diabetes, also called diabetes mellitus, is actually a very popular heath issue. There are 2 major
types of diabetes- type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Type 1 diabetes in which the patient’s body cannot
produce insulin and type 2 diabetes in which the insulin that the patient’s body produced cannot
work properly or the patient’s body cannot produce enough insulin.
Some of the popular signs and symptoms of diabetes are blurred vision, increased urination,
excess thirst, weight loss (even when you are trying to eat more foods), fatigue, and bruises and cut that are slow to heal themselves.
While there is no treatment for diabetes, if you can control the levels of your blood sugar, you will
be able to live a completely normal life. There are va lot of home treatments for diabetes that will
help in keeping your blood sugar levels under control.
Tips On How To Treat Diabetes At Home – Best Natural Treatments:
Diabetes mellitus (DM), commonly referred to as diabetes, is considered a group of metabolic conditions that influent how your body uses glucose (blood sugar).
Some signs of high blood sugar include frequent infections, slow healing process, fatigue, unexplained weight loss, increased thirst or hunger, and frequent urination. If the condition is not treated on time, it can even lead to several complications.
Here are some quick tips on how to treat diabetes naturally at home that will help you deal with this disease:
- You should try working on your hobby, listening to your favorite music, meditation, or deep breathing to reduce stress because stress can increase the levels of your blood sugar.
- Consume plenty of water throughout the day. Actually, replacing your regular sugary juices or sodas with water will help a lot as a great tip on how to treat diabetes naturally at home. Besides providing hydration, water can help in breaking down sugars as well.
- A few minutes of exposure to sunlight every day can also help in controlling diabetes as it can help to produce vitamin D, which is extremely necessary for producing insulin.
- Consume a lot of fiber by adding veggies and fruits to your daily diet.
- Do exercises regularly and follow a healthy eating plan.
- Keep monitoring your blood sugar levels.
In addition, if you do want to deal with this condition without facing any harmful side effect as when making use of drugs, pills, or medications, you should keep your head on reading this article. In the article today, I would like to expose some of the best home remedies and tips on how to treat diabetes naturally at home, including:
This is the very first out on the list of best tips on how to treat diabetes naturally at home that I would like to introduce in this entire article and want you and my other readers to learn and make use at home just by consuming it more regularly.
Okra, also known as ladies’ finger, contains powerful constituents, including polyphenolic molecules that can help in reducing the levels of blood glucose and controlling diabetes.
A 2011 study published in the Journal of Pharmacy and BioAllied Sciences discovered that the seeds and peel powder of okra contain antihyperlipidemic and antidiabetic potential.
- To make use of this veggie, you just need to add it into your daily diet.
- You can also cut off the ends of some okras and use a fork to prick them in some places. Soak the pricked okras in one glass of water and let them stay overnight. The next morning, discard them and consume the solution on an empty stomach. Apply this tip on a daily basis for some weeks to see the improvement you desire.
Read more: How To Deal With Diabetes At Home Naturally
Guava is very high in fiber and vitamin C contents, so eating guava regularly can be extremely good for maintaining and stablilizing the levels of blood sugar. It is best for diabetes sufferers not to consume the peel of guava, so firstly, you need to peel it off. One more thing to remember is that too much intake of guava in a day is actually not good, so avoid it. In fact, consuming guava is among the simplest tips on how to treat diabetes at home naturally that people who are suffering from this dangerous condition should learn and make use for good!
Not only very delicious, now everyone can use guava to cure diabetes with ease, so try it out!
3. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera gel can help to reduce the levels of blood glucose fast and effectively as well. It has powerful phytosterols that provide possible anti-hyperglycemic impacts for type 2 diabetes.
The mixture of turmeric, bay leaves, and aloe vera gel is very useful for controlling blood sugar levels. To make this herbal remedy, you just need to follow 2 simple steps:
- Mix together 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and ½ teaspoon each of turmeric and ground bay leaves.
- Consume the mixture 2 times before lunch and dinner on a daily basis.
This is actually one out of the most effective and best tips on how to treat diabetes at home naturally with ease that people should learn and make use to reduce the symptoms of this condition without using any type of drugs, pills, or medications.
4. Curry Leaf:
Curry leaf is also very good when it comes to natural ways to prevent and control diabetes because this leaf contains powerful anti-diabetic properties. It is considered that curry leaf contains an ingredient that can help in reducing the rate at which starch is broken down to blood sugar in diabetics.
A 2013 study published in the International Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences highlighted that the hypoglycemic properties contained in the powdered curry leaf can help to control the postprandial and fasting blood glucose levels among diabetes sufferers.
A 2007 study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology indicated that the extract of curry leaf can aid in bringing down the diabetes severity.
So, you just need to chew about ten fresh curry leaves in every day morning. To achieve goood results as desired, repeat this natural remedy for 3 – 4 months. It can also help to reduce symptoms of obesity and high cholesterol levels.
5. Mango Leaf:
By regulating insulin levels in the blood, the tender and delicate mango leaf can be used to deal with symptoms of diabetes. They can also aid effectively in improving the blood lipid profiles.
- To make use of mango leaf, you just need to dry some leaves in the shade and grind them. Consume ½ teaspoon of mango leaf poweder twice per day to achieve the best result.
- Alternatively, you can soak ten to fifteen tender mango leaves in one glass of water and leave them overnight. The next morning, filter the water and consume the solution on an empty stomach.
This is actually one of the best tips on how to treat diabetes at home naturally with ease that people should add to their daily meals to improve their condition and the overall health without using any type of drugs, pills, or medications and also do not need to worry about any possible side effect.
6. Indian Black Berry Or Black Plum (Jambul):
Black plum or jambul, also called “jamun” can aid effectively in controlling the body’s blood sugar levels as it is very rich in hydrolysable tannins, ellagic acid, anthocyanins, etc. You can find this fruit at many Asian herbal shops and markets although this fruit is native to India and its neighboring countries.
Every part of the Jambul plant, including the seeds, berries, and leaves could be made use by those struggling with the diabetes condition. In reality, studies have exposed that the seeds and fruits of this plant provide powerful hypoglycemic effects as they help in reducing blood and urine sugar levels fast and safely.
In particular, the seeds of this plant have alkaloid jambosine and glycoside jamboline that can help in regulating and controlling the levels of blood sugar.
Whenever this seasonal fruit can be purchased with ease in the market, you should add it into your daily diet because it can act very effectively for boosting the functioning of your pancreas. In addition, you can make a powder from the Jambul fruit’s dried seeds and donsume this powder with water 2 times daily.
7. Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
This is another tip on how to treat diabetes at home naturally without using medications that I would like to reveal in this entire article and want you and my readers to learn and make use when seeing the symptoms of this condition. Indian gooseberry, also called “Amla”, is an excellent source of of vitamin C and the juice of Indian gooseberry can help to promote your pancreas’ proper functioning.
- To make use of the Indian gooseberry herb, you just need to mix in one cup of bitter gourd juice 1 tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice and consume this solution every day for about 2 – 3 months.
- Alternatively, take 2 – 3 Indian gooseberries, remove their seeds and finlely grind them to form a smooth paste. Place the paste into a cloth and squeeze out to take its juice. Mix in 1 cup of water 2 tablespoon of the juice and drink it consume this solution every day for a few months on an empty stomach.
Thus, this is one of the best tips on how to treat diabetes at home naturally with ease that people should not look down but try making use of it to improve the signs and symptoms resulted from the diabetes condition, thereby supporting the process of improving overall health of the body in general!
Fenugreek is an herbal remedy that thanks to its powerful hypoglycaemic activity, could be also made use in terms of improving glucose tolerance, controlling diabetes, and lowering the levels of blood sugar. It can also stimulate the glucose-dependent insulin secretion. Fenugreek is very high in fiber, so it can help in slowing down the sugars and carbohydrates absorption.
- To make use of fenugreek, you just need to consume 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in the powdered form every day with milk.
- Alternatively, you just need to soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seed overnight in water. Consume the solution along with the seeds on an empty stomach in the next morning. Apply this method without fail for about 3 months to get your glucose levels reduced.
This is actually one of the best tips on how to treat diabetes naturally at home with ease that both women and men should not miss if they are struggling with the diabetes problem.
Another tip on how to treat diabetes naturally at home that I would like to reveal in this article and want you and my other dear readers to learn and make use as soon as possible is the use of cinnamon on a regular basis.
Cinnamon powder provides the ability to lower the levels of blood sugar by boosting the activity of insulin. It contains bioactive components that can aid in preventing and fighting against symptoms of diabetes.
Certain studies have exposed that cinnamon can work effectively as a useful option to lower the levels of blood sugar in case of uncontrolled type-2 diabetes.
Nevertheless, you should not take cinnamon in excess as we commonly use Cassia cinnamon (found in most grocery stores) that has a compound named “coumarin”. It acts as a toxic compound that can increase the risks of liver harm.
There is another variety of this herbal called “true cinnamon” or “Ceylon cinnamon” – a healthy type of cinnamon that is safe for health. However, its benefits on reducing blood glucose levels have not been proven by science adequately. To make use of cinnamon to deal with the condition, you just need to make use of one out of the following 3 methods:
- You can try adding cinnamon to baked goods, warm smoothies, and beverages.
- You can also boild 2 – 4 cinnamon sticks in a cup of water and let the cinnamon steep for twenty minutes. Consume this cinnamon tea every day until you see a desired relief.
- Alternatively, you can mix in a cup of warm water 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and consume the solution on a daily basis.
10. Bitter Gourd:
This is the last but very important one out of the best tips on how to treat diabetes naturally at home that I would like to reveal in this entire article and want my readers to learn and make use as soon as possible to deal with the symptoms and signs of diabetes at home.
Bitter gourd, also called “bitter melon”, can be useful for dealing with diabetes thanks to its powerful effects on lowering blood glucose levels. It tends to affect the glucose metabolism all over your body rather than a certain tissue or organ.
It can help in preventsing insulin resistance and increasing pancreatic insulin secretion. In addition, bitter gourd is very good for both 2 types of diabetes. Nevertheless, it cannot be used entirely instead of a insulin treatment.
- To make use of bitter gourd to deal with diabetes, you can add one dish made with bitter gourd into your daily diet.
- You can also consume some bitter gourd juice every morning on an empty stomach. Firstly, you will need to remove the seeds of 2 – 3 bitter gourds and extract the juice with a juicer. Add some water and consume the solution. Apply this tip every day morning for 2 months at least to achieve the best results as desired.
One more thing that my readers should do after reading my writing today and learning about the best tips on how to treat diabetes naturally at home is that you should spend time reading another writing that also mentioned a bible for anyone who is suffering from the diabetes condition – the How To Reverse Diabetes With Master Your Diabetes article. Master Your Diabetes is actually a great collection of interesting and useful tips and home remedies for this health issue that will help people stop diabetes fast without using any type of drugs, pills, or medical interventions. In fact, the article I mentioned above is a review showing opinion of a real customer – a person who used to suffer from the diabetes issue and have recepted lots of supports from Master Your Diabetes – a revolutionary ebook that provides many helps for diabetes sufferers. The treatment tips and home remedies revealed in this e-book are 100% naturally and safe to use so people should not concern about the side effects. Just spend time reading this revolution article and start making use of the home remedies contained inside for good!
The list today is an entire gathering of the top 10 best natural tips on how to treat diabetes at home that both women and men reading this article on VKool.com and other people who are also dealing with this health issue should learn and make use for good. These natural food suggestions are proven 100% good and safe for health and would be useful for people at any age so that my dear readers can make use of them without concerning anything about the possible side effects they could have
After reading the writing of the list of 10 best natural tips on how to treat diabetes at home without using any type of drugs, pills, or medications, I hope that you have already learned the most useful information that is necessary for your blood sugar level management and your current condition. If you have any question, do not hesitate to leave your feedbacks and comments below and wait for my soon replication.
Related articles about diabetes and high blood sugar levels, how to treat diabetes at home, and how to improve health: