For those who often have physical activities, Tennis Elbow is not a strange health condition. Do not perceive that only tennis players can have this signal. Actually, if you do some activities that need wrist movement and repetitive arm, you might suffer from Tennis Elbow. Sports players are often its patients, in general. In nature, Tennis Elbow occurs when you abuse your muscles as well as tendons around your elbow joint and forearm. As a result, you may feel painful and sore around your elbow, especially when your tendons are inflamed.
Tennis Elbow is a common problem that people are able to deal with. Aiming to introduce you some tips on how to treat Tennis Elbow, VKool would like to offer you the following article, which will be very helpful for you.
Do you ever have Tennis Elbow? If yes, what did you do to treat it at that time? Many patients do not know how to treat Tennis Elbow at all. It is highly encouraged to read our topic this time. It will not make you disappointed because all the tips we provide you are helpful and simple. Let’s see how we can tackle this health problem by ourselves.
7 Useful Tips On How To Treat Tennis Elbow At Home
The first thing we should mention whenever having Tennis Elbow is ice that is among the simplest and most effective treatments how to treat tennis elbow. Using ice can lead to a positive result immediately. Ice has the ability to reduce swelling and pain, in general. Furthermore, this method can have the preventive impact on the progression of Tennis Elbow. It is very easy to follow the process of this method how to treat tennis elbow by yourself. You can refer to the direction below.
- Take some ice cubes and wrap them in a clean thin towel
- Use a soft pillow and let your elbow rest on it
- Put the pack of ice cubes on the affected area and gently move the pack around
- Maintain it for about 10 or 15 minutes
- Do this several times per day until you do not feel painful at all
- You can make use of a frozen pea bag instead of ice cubes. It has the same impacts on your elbow as well.
- If you use ice cubes as we suggested, remember that do not let your elbow expose to ice cubes directly.
In overall, you should apply this tip on how to treat Tennis Elbow because it is the easiest treatment. In my opinion, ice cubes or frozen pea bag act as a first aid that is necessary for this health condition. Please bear in your mind thatyou should not ignore the important role of ice.
Do you appreciate the health benefits of turmeric? Actually, turmeric is an indispensable natural home remedy that is used to treat many diseases. In fact, turmeric also plays an essential role in Tennis Elbow treatment. If you do not know how to treat Tennis Elbow with turmeric, you can read this piece of news carefully.
Perhaps, many people know that curcumin contained in turmeric has amazing health benefits. It is categorized as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. In other words, people often call it a natural painkiller. Besides, studies have shown that turmeric contains a high concentration of antioxidants, which has the ability to fight against free radicals and at the same time, it accelerates the process of healing. Here is the simple direction how to treat tennis elbow with turmeric.
- Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
- Milk: 1 cup
- Honey: a little
- Dilute turmeric powder in a cup of milk. Then heat it. Set the low heat, please.
- After that, add honey to the mixture
- Enjoy it twice per day and maintain this habit for some weeks
This is also another useful tip on how to treat Tennis Elbow that you should follow. However, many people may not like the taste of turmeric powder. If you are the same as them, you can consider other methods as well.
3. Contrast Hydrotherapy
Now is the time for you to explore the great effects of the contrast hydrotherapy, which is another treatment we offer you on this topic. What is the contrast hydrotherapy? Obviously, it is a great remedy how to treat tennis elbow condition.
Contrast hydrotherapy means that we will change the tissue temperature from high to low and then back again continuously. This treatment is suitable for injury recovery, in general, because it is very simple, cheap, and safe for your body. In nature, you can imagine that the heat has the increasing impact on blood circulation as well as makes you less painful, meanwhile, the cold can swelling and lower the risk of inflammation. It is very easy to follow its process. You can refer to our direction below to know how to treat Tennis Elbow with this method.
- Take a bottle of hot water and a cup of ice cubes
- Wrap each of them in a towel
- Put the hot towel on the affected skin area and maintain for 3 minutes
- Replace the hot towel with the cold one and maintain for 1 minute only
- Continue the process for 15-20 minutes
- Do this several times per day until you feel good
Read more: List Of 5 Tips on How to Dye Hair Naturally
Another tip on how to treat Tennis Elbow that we would like to share with you is using Fenugreek, also known as methi seeds. Actually, this food is categorized as a super food on our Earth, which has amazing health benefits. People often use it to treat many diseases and support for beauty care as well. Treating Tennis Elbow is not out of the great functions of Fenugreek (methi seeds).
Thanks to the strong anti-inflammatory property of Fenugreek, inflammation and swelling caused by Tennis Elbow will be significantly reduced. In turn, we can dream about a fast recovery period. Here is the process of making use of this food on how to treat tennis elbow.
- Fenugreek: 2 tablespoons
- Milk: sufficient amount
- Grind the Fenugreek and combine it with sufficient amount of milk in order to make a paste
- Apply the solution on the painful area
- Maintain the situation for 1-2 hours before rinsing off with lukewarm water
Note: To accelerate the recovery time, you can consider taking in one teaspoon of methi seeds and drinking a glass of warm water every morning.
5. Controlling The Pain
In addition to finding out tips on how to treat Tennis Elbow completely, you should aware of the way to control the pain resulted from this health condition. For that purpose, we also contribute a method that is natural and useful to manage your pain. As you know, natural essential oils are among indispensable ingredients for both health and beauty care. In this topic, we discuss the health benefit of essential oils such as coconut oil, cypress oil, helichrysum oil, and peppermint oil as well. Of all the mentioned oils, cypress oil plays an important role in circulation improvement while helichrysum oil contributes to repairing damaged nerve tissue. Moreover, frankincense also helps to decrease inflammation, in turn, increases the healing process.
- Take coconut oil as a type of carrier oil
- Combine some drops of those oils with coconut oil
- Apply the solution to the affected area
- Do this three times per day
All in all, this method how to treat tennis elbow is very simple. All the things you need to do is gathering those essential oils and follow the instruction. Is it such easy? We highly encourage you to use this tip on how to treat Tennis Elbow and hope that it will bring you great effects.
Recommended article: 39 Tips On How To Increase Muscles Strength Naturally At Home
6. Comfrey Leaves
Do you know how to treat Tennis Elbow with comfrey leaves? It is another natural remedy to help you accelerate the recovery. In fact, comfrey leaves have strong healing effects, thereby being able to tackle this muscles and tendons related problem, on the one hand. On the other hand, comfrey leaves are categorized as a mild painkiller. You can try it because it will not be a bad treatment at all. As long as it could help you deal with your health condition, you should think about of it. Do not care about the process because it is also easy. Here it is!
- Take a bowl of hot water and soak the leaves into it. Wait until the leaves become soft.
- Press the warm comfrey leaves on the painful joint.
- Wrap around it with a cloth to fix it. Maintain it overnight.
- Do this on a daily basis until you feel good.
7. Perform Tennis Elbow Exercises
Besides using some types of home remedies or taking some special treatments how to treat tennis elbow as said before, there always are typical exercises for those who get Tennis Elbow to recover fast and effectively. We encourage you to combine applying treatments with doing exercises regularly to have the best result. Nevertheless, you should aware that there is no need to do exercise if you are in a bad situation because you will depreciate your health condition, in turn. Please bear in your mind that thing. For those others who are out of serious condition, you can follow this exercise. It is very helpful.
Direction to stretch your wrist
- Put your affected arm paralleled with the ground
- Make a bunch of fives, use the rest arm to grab it and bend the wrist down
- Maintain it for 20 seconds, then release it.
- Repeat the process 5 times
Recommended article: 31 Tips On How To Straighten Spine Naturally
We have recommended you 7 useful tips on how to treat Tennis Elbow naturally and effectively. We hope that you can select and follow some of them to reduce pain and inflammation as well. Actually, each of the treatments that we have listed out might work well for some people and might not for other people. Therefore, you should consider choosing the most suitable method to treat Tennis Elbow in order to get the best result. However, we still encourage you to go to the doctor to know how to treat Tennis Elbow in a scientific way. The doctor will give you the best solution.
Once again, we want to emphasize that you are supposed to read this article carefully and share with their friends about this topic because many people will need it. Besides, if you want to comment something about our thread, you can leave them below. We always highly welcome all your polite ideas about the topic how to treat Tennis Elbow. Finally, please bear in your mind that our main page How to contains a lot of information, tips, ways, and advice for your health, Conditions & Diseases beauty, relationship, etc.… problems.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Health & nutritional benefits of coconut water – 10 advantages
- 13 Tips On How To Reduce Lactic Acid Buildup In Legs And Muscles
- List Of 11 Healthy Kidney Bean Recipes
- Your penis doctor program review – can Howard’s guide help?
- How to prevent bed bugs from spreading in your home: 8 tips
- How to keep your bones healthy and strong – 9 tips
- 4 Common Signs And Symptoms Of Lyme Disease In Adults
- Start plan one program review – will Ancore Digital’s guide work?