Warts are one of the most popular skin issues that can happen anywhere on your body, but this skin disease is found most commonly on the feet and hands. They can grow singly or in clusters and create a rough skin surface; sometimes, in the middle of it, there is a visible black spot.
I. How To Treat Warts At Home Naturally – Types Of Warts:
The HPV (human papillomavirus) is the main trigger factor of warts. The virus could be picked up from someone else, or might spread to other areas of the body’s skin through scratches or cuts.
There are some separate types of this skin issue. The types are determined by what they look like and where they grow on your body. The following are some of the main symptoms (what people feel) and signs (things people see) for each single type of warts.
1. Filiform Warts:
Filiform warts have these traits:
- Often grow fast.
- Often grows on the face: around the nose, eyes, and mouth.
- Looks like thin fingers or long threads that stick out.
2. Flat Warts:
Flat warts have these traits:
- Tend to grow in twenty to one hundred (large numbers) at a time.
- Are smoother and smaller than other warts.
- Can appear anywhere. Women tend to get these warts on legs, men mostly get them in the beard area, and children usually get the warts on their face.
3. Plantar Warts: (Foot Warts)
Plantar warts have these traits:
- Can have black dots.
- Can hurt, feels like having pebbles in the shoe.
- Often grow inward (walking will create pressure, leading the warts to grow inward) or are flat.
- Can grow in clusters (mosaic warts).
- Mostly grow on the plantar surface (soles) of the foot.
4. Common Warts:
(also well-known as “vurruca vulgaris”)
Children usually have to struggle with this type of warts and they are the warts that appear under a child’s nose.
If you see symptoms of warts on the face of your child, check his/her hands for warts. The virus that leads to warts can spread from your child’s hands to his/her face through nail biting or touch.
This type of wart leads to the following traits:
- Mostly feel like rough bumps
- Can have “seed” warts – black dots that look like seeds.
- Are more popular where skin was broken, like from picking at hangnails or biting fingernails.
- Mostly grow on the backs of the hands, around the nails, and on the fingers.
II. How To Treat Warts Naturally At Home – Best Home Remedies:
Today, in this entire article, I would like to introduce some of the best home remedies and tips on how to treat warts naturally at home that are proven work well and will not lead to any side effects. Hopefully one of these natural remedies will help alleviate your warts. If not, you can always seek medical advice. The remedies are:
- Banana Peel
- Castor Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Baking Soda
- Hot Water Soak
- Vitamin C
- Apple Cider Vinegar
This is the very first tip on how to treat warts at home naturally that I would like to reveal in the article today and want my readers to learn and remember to make use for good!
Basil leaf has powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties that can aid in treating warts naturally.
- To make use of this herb, you just need to gently crush some fresh basil leaves and rub them directly onto the warts. You can also put the crushed leaf onto your warts and cover them with a bandage.
- Apply this method two times every day so that you will get fast relief.
2. Banana Peel:
Banana peel has powerful antioxidant properties that can successfully help to reduce and cure warts. The oils and chemicals contained in banana peel can aid effectively in dissolving the warts and support your immune system in fighting against and beating off the virus causing this skin issue.
- To make use of banana peel to deal with warts, you just need to use a fresh slice of banana to gently rub directly onto the affected area. Depending on your warts’ type and size, you will need to reapply this treatment tip for several days to several weeks.
- Alternatively, you can cut one piece of banana peel and use it to tape on over your warts. Apply this method as frequent as possible and especially before going to bed, allowing it to stay overnight. To achieve quicker results, you should make use of the peels from green bananas rather than ripe banana peels.
In fact, this is one of the best and easiest tips on how to treat warts naturally at home that I want to release in this article and want you and my other readers to learn and make use as soon as possible for good!
Don’t think the peel is always trash, banana peel is a magic natural medicine for warts, try it out!
3. Castor Oil:
Castor oil is also a great tip on how to treat warts at home naturally. People can make use of pure cold-pressed castor oil to deal with a lot of skin disorders, like warts. The major component of this natural essential oil is “ricinoleic acid”, which is famous for its strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Castor oil can work most effectively on flat, small warts on the back of the hands and on face. To make use of this natural ingredient, you just need to follow 2 simple ways below:
- Before bedtime, sufferers just need to prepare one cotton ball and soak it in castor oil and use it to tape on over the warts. The next morning, use warm water to clean the warts and soak it in the water for about 5 minutes. Then use a pumice stone to rub off the dead skin cells.
- Alternatively, people can also use pure castor oil to directly apply onto the warts several times throughout the day. Ensure that the affected area would be soaked thoroughly and covered well with castor oil.
- Repeat this remedy for a few days. The wart will become dark and gradually fall off.
Learn more: How To Get Clear Skin With Moles, Warts, An Warts Removal to learn ways to get smooth skin naturally at home.
4. Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil contains powerful antiviral properties, making it a great natural ingredient to treat warts. Here is what you will need to do if you want to make use of tea tree oil to deal with warts:
- You just need to dilute tea tree oil and use it to apply directly onto your warts many times during the day and especially before bedtime at night.
- Tea tree oil is very powerful, so you should dilute it with aloe vera gel or water before using it to apply directly onto the affected skin areas.
The oil would be absorbed by the skin easily, so it can help to fight against and beat off the virus causing warts immediately and effectively.
Note: If your skin belongs to the sensitive type, you will need to prepare a little water to dilute the tea tree oil before using it to apply onto your skin.
This is actually one of the most effective natural home remedies and tips on how to treat warts naturally and fast at home that I want to reveal in this article and want my readers to learn and remember to make use every day.
5. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera is also a great natural ingredient when it comes to skin care and beauty methods because it is present in several products out there. Aloe vera brings about numerous health and beauty benefits, including working effectively in home remedies for many diseases like warts. Aloe vera is famous for its amazing anti-inflammatory properties that can work effectively in dealing with warts.
- Extract the gel from a leaf of aloe vera
- Use the fresh aloe vera gel and a clean cotton ball to apply directly right onto your affected area. Then use a clean tape or bandage to hold the cotton ball over the warts.
- Apply this treatment tip 2 times every day for about 2 weeks.
If you do not have fresh aloe vera plant available in the kitchen, you can purchase aloe vera gel at the local drug stores and use it to rub onto the warts several times throughout the day. In fact, using aloe vera is on top of the best tips on how to treat warts at home naturally with ease!
6. Baking Soda:
Using baking soda is considered one of the best tips on how to treat warts at home naturally within a short time and safely. Thanks to the powerful and strong anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties contained baking soda, it is very useful in combating viruses causing warts.
- To make use of baking soda, you just need to mix castor oil and baking soda together to create a paste. Use the paste to apply directly onto your warts and use a bandage to cover the affected area. Allow it to stay overnight and take out the bandage the next morning. Apply this treatment tip for several days or until you see your warts are gone.
- Alternatively, you can mix baking soda with 1 teaspoon of white vinegar to form a thick paste. Use the paste to dab onto your warts two times on a daily basis (once at night and once in the morning).
7. Hot Water Soak:
Soaking a wart in slightly hot water will help effectively in softening the warts and help them to heal fast. A hot water soak can also aid in preventing infections and fighting the virus. Plain hot water is good, but you can also add some Epsom salt or some white vinegar to make the remedy more efficient.
For achieving the best results, before applying this remedy, you should use a pumice stone or an emery board to slough the affected skin area. In addition, ensure the water is not too hot to avoid burning your skin. Actually, this is also among the best and most effective tips on how to treat warts naturally at home that I want to reveal in this entire article and people who are dealing with this skin issue should learn and make use for good!
8. Vitamin C:
Another tip on how to treat warts naturally at home I want to reveal in this entire article is the use of vitamin C. Vitamin C is highly acidic in nature and thereby it will be able to help in wearing your warts away, as well as fighting against the virus itself. To make use of vitamin C to deal with the warts issue, people just need to follow these steps:
- Crush 2 – 3 vitamin C tablets in a bowl.
- Add a little water to vitamin C and stir well to create a fine paste.
- Use the paste to rub directly onto the affected area and use a bandage to cover the warts. Initially you may have to experience the feeling of a burning sensation, but it will go away quickly.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Another tip on how to treat warts at home naturally within a short time I would like to introduce is that people should make use of apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar also contains powerful antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties so that it can help in dealing with warts and many other skin issues effectively without requiring any type of drugs, pills, or medications. You just need to:
- Dilute in 1 part water 2 parts apple cider vinegar.
- Use this solution and a clean cotton ball to apply directly onto your skin area with warts. Cover that skin area with a tape or a bandage.
- Apply this natural remedy for about 2 – 3 weeks. Within about 3 days, the warts will start turning black. Soon after, they will fall off leaving a small mark that will gradually go away.
This is the last but extremely important and effective tip on how to treat warts naturally at home that I really want my readers to learn, remember, and make use!
Garlic has powerful antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties that can help to fight against viral infections. The caustic effect of the garlic will force your warts to blister and fall off.
To make use of garlic, people just need to:
- Crush one garlic clove and use it to directly apply onto the affected skin area. Use a bandage to cover it.
- Let it stay within about twenty minutes and then thoroughly wash the area.
- Apply this treatment tip 2 times per day for about one week to achieve the best results as desired.
- You might need to wait for longer if you use garlic to deal with large-size warts.
Now, after introducing the entire collection of simple yet useful therapies, home remedies, and natural tips on how to treat warts naturally at home, I also want to recommend you and my other readers to spend time reading another related with the same topic and aims, another gathering of tips on how to treat warts at home fast and naturally – the 7 Natural Home Remedies For Warts article. This is also a writing that aims to help people deal with the warts problem with revolutionary tips and techniques that do not require the use of any type of drugs, pills, or medications. These home remedies are proven 100% basing on nature and very safe to use as they will not lead to any harmful unwanted side effect at all. Therefore, I hope that my dear readers will read this recommended article and learn how they can apply the tips revealed inside without worrying about their effectiveness and safety.
The article today reveals the full list of home remedies, therapies, and natural tips on how to treat warts at home fast and naturally that might be good for several readers of VKool.com and other people who are also struggling with the warts issue. Thus, people should learn and apply the home remedies I revealed in this article right away to deal with this skin problem effectively, as well as getting your smooth, soft skin back fast without facing any unwanted side effect.
If you think that the tips on how to treat warts at home fast and naturally that I revealed and put in the article today are effective and necessary for your own current warts issue, and if you think this list will be also good for anyone else out there you know who are also struggling with the warts problem and want to deal with it without using medical interventions, do not hesitate to share this list widely with anyone you want to make use together. Moreover, as an author of Vkool.com, I really want to know what my readers think about my articles and their contents, so do not forget to leave your comments and feedbacks in the form below!
Related articles about skin problems, including warts, how to treat, and how to improve skin condition: