Hairstyle is very important if you want to be more beautiful. However, not every girl is hard working; many young girls are very lazy. Don’t worry because you can have great hairstyles even you do not have time or you do not have enough patience for it. Let read this article from VKool.com and get some useful and detailed instructions for lazy girl hairstyles to have nice hairstyle every day of the week. You totally can follow the tips and do at home conveniently.
Top 8 Tips Of Lazy Girl Hairstyles To Do At Home Every Day
1. Easy Hole Hairstyle
This hairstyle is really simple but seems to be attractive for lazy girls.
You should do the instruction easily at home.
- Step 1: Gather the hair into the ponytail and tie it by your hands.
- Step 2: Find the middle of ponytail and place your fingers throughout.
- Step 3: Hold the end of ponytail and gather it through the hole.
- Step 4: Gather the base of the ponytail.
- Step 5: Pull the pieces of the hair gently and keep it with bobby pins.
- Step 6: Keep the end of the ponytail around the hair base with bobby pins. Use some hairspray to spray the hair if you want your hair looks messier.
2. Braid Knot Hairstyle
- Step 1: gather your hair into the high ponytail as a top knot.
- Step 2: pull the hair from the ears and place it where you want to have put top knot.
- Step 3: secure your ponytail with elastic.
- Step 4: title your head slightly and when you reach the ponytail, you should stop it, hold it and secure the ponytail with elastic.
- Step 5: create a bun and secure it with bobby pins.
3. Strand Braid Hairstyle
- Step 1: gather 5 hair strands on the top of your head.
- Step 2: cross the inner strands.
- Step 3: cross that strand over the next one.
- Step 4: gather the strand and cross under the next strand.
- Step 5: cross the same strand over the next one.
- Step 6: get a piece of hair and mix them together. Repeat the step 2 and step 3 and gather the hair next to the outside of the strand. Repeat the step 4 and step 5.
- Step 7: you now get the full stitch.
- Step 8: keep up braiding like that stitch; you will incorporate braid until there is no more hair. Secure your braid with soft elastic.
- Step 9: now roll the braid as a bun and keep it with bobby pins.
4. Half Updo Hairstyle
If you are a cute girl but want to learn tips of lazy girl hairstyles and become professional in hair care you should follow this secret.
- Step 1: firstly, you curl your hair with a curler.
- Step 2: create a lace braid where you can incorporate your hair from one side of your head to another side. Turn the braid and keep on making lace braid when you reach another side. You can do three strand braids and secure it with elastic.
- Step 3: gather the end of the braid and secure it in the middle or below the braids.
5. Holiday Hairstyle
If you want to have a special hairstyle for festival or vacations you should do this one.
- Step 1: create a ponytail with the top of your ears.
- Step 2: from the bottom of ponytail, you gather a small hair and clip it. You should divide the remaining part of ponytail into 2 sections.
- Step 3: hold one part of the ponytail and roll it to the base of the ponytail with a loop faced to your face.
- Step 4: spread the loop a bow and secure that loop with bobby pins. Do the same with another side.
- Step 5: clip a small hair and pull it between the sections to have bow middle and secure it with bobby pins.
- Step 6: roll the hair to make a small loop and you hide it in the bow side.
6. Quick Curly Hair
This is one of the easiest lazy girl hairstyles that you should try. The instructions are:
- Step 1: pull the hair from back and have a ponytail from the fontal head.
- Step 2: you can part your hair from the middle or from the left or right side.
- Step 3: wrap the curls with a curling iron, begin from the face to the pony curl.
- Step 4: when the hair is cool, you should release it from elastic and spray a little to keep your curly hair
7. Waterfall Braid Hairstyle
Waterfall braid should be added into the list of lazy girl hairstyles. This hair type is very romantic and beautiful for a memorial dating.
- Step 1: gather a piece of hair near the hairline.
- Step 2: cross up the strand over the middle of strand.
- Step 3: cross the lower strand over the middle one.
- Step 4: gather hair near to the upper strand and mix this hair with upper strand.
- Step 5: cross up the strand over the middle one.
- Step 6: drop and hang your lower hair instead of crossing the lower strands.
- Step 7: gather some hair and cross it over the middle strand. Keep doing it around your head. Before you cross it over the middle strand, you can add some hair to the upper one. Hang the lower strand instead crossing the upper strand over the middle one.
- Step 8: do not pick up the new strand when you reach another side and drop the lower strand. Instead, secure two strands and tech a new one from the hairline. Then you make a classic strand braid for few inches and keep it with elastic
8. Low Ponytail Hairstyle
Along with taking care hair by using hair conditioner and suitable shampoo you should concern more carefully about hairstyle. This is a great hair type for your Valentine’s Day
- Step 1: firstly, you should make some curls, and then take a piece of hair to do low ponytail.
- Step 2: keep your hair with elastic.
- Step 3: from your secured hair, you should make a strand braid. Pull one side as a follower petal.
- Step 4: roll the braid to create the flower.
- Use bobby pins to protect your flower braid.
If you want to get more useful information, you may visit our main Beauty page. After reading my writing of 8 lazy girl hairstyles, I hope that you have learned the useful tips and tricks to get nice hairstyle to do at home. If you have any question, please leave your comments below and I will respond to you soon.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Ultimate chest workout routine at home or gym
- Fitness games book review – will Scott York’s book work?
- Top 14 organic coconut oil uses for hair and skin are revealed
- How to stop dizziness when lying down or during pregnancy
- 10 Natural home remedies for ear wax removal in adults
- Benefits of walnuts for health and skin
- How to treat ringworm at home naturally – 7 tips
- List of 9 High Protein Diet Recipes – Easy Ways To Make