Kidney stones belong to the list of the most painful medical problems which you may suffer from. When these tiny stones are debilitating and excruciating, it can make you feel painful. Those who are likely to have kidney stones may use lemons as a natural method to prevent kidney stone.
Researchers have found that lemons contain unique property. They also have a high source of natural citrate. Medical experts and doctors have claimed that there is a great preventative therapy to help those who are likely to have kidney stones. It is called as “Lemonade Therapy”.
Lemonade therapy, in fact, is to increase the intake of lemon juice in the diet. You may simply make just the lemon for kidney stones (preferably with only a bit of sugar) or combine it with various natural ingredients.
Can lemon juice help in dissolving kidney stones?
- Lemon is known as a highly citric fruit. It contains citrate which is the main chemical inhibiting the formation of calcium stone as well as breaking up small stones that can combine into larger stones.
- Besides, it has the ability to reduce the urine's acidity, which, in turn, inhibits the formation of uric acid and calcium oxalate stones.
- In addition, lemon juice is beneficial in breaking up kidney stones and also dissolving them so that the kidney stones can easily pass from your kidney to the bladder through urination.
- Plus, it has a natural antiseptic that can aid in preventing bacteria from growing in your kidney, therefore decreasing the risk of infections.
- Lemon juice also keeps you hydrated and thereby, you will frequently have urination.
Today, VKool will provide you with a valuable source of information about 5 ways to use lemon for kidney stones without any side effect. This writing shows you how lemon can help to treat kidney stones and lists the best effective ways that use it combined with other natural ingredients to get rid of this condition effectively from reliable sources. However, this is only for the informational purpose. You’d better not apply without the doctor’s instruction. Keep reading this writing to find the one which is right for you!
Top 5 Ways To Use Lemon For Kidney Stones Treatment
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is essential for people are at risk of kidney stones. It can help them in passing urination frequently. It is reported that in order to ease kidney stones, you need to drink much more fluid so that you can pass from 1.5 liters or more of urine daily.
- Simply take some fresh lemons and then extract the lemon juice until you have 4 ounces of lemon juice.
- Then you add this juice to water (2 liters) and stir well. You can add a little sugar to make it sweeter.
- Now, you drink this lemon water to reduce kidney stones and pain caused due to this condition.
- Remember to drink it twice daily when you wake up and before you have the dinner.
- Or you may drink lemon juice with normal foods such as meat, fish or salad dressing, fried foods, etc. The zesty flavor of lemon will make food tastier as well as keep your kidneys healthier.
See more: How to use lemon for dandruff treatment
2. Lemon Juice And Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has citric acid that can soften and also dissolve kidney stones. This vinegar works as a powerful internal cleanser flushing the kidney to get rid of the stones forming in it.
- With this way, you just mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar together with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You stir them well and then consume this mixture this to get a relief from kidney stones.
- Keep repeating this process whenever you need and you will see an improvement within 24 hours.
3. Lemon Juice, Basil, And Wheatgrass
- Now, you mix the wheatgrass juice (1 glass) with basil juice and lemon juice at an equal ratio (1 tablespoon).
- You mix them well and then drink this to aid in preventing kidney stones.
- You should regularly drink this combination for 2 or 3 times per day.
Read more: Health Benefits Of Basil
4. Lemon Ice Cubes
- First of all, you squeeze some fresh lemons to get the lemon juice.
- You fill the ice cube trays with the lemon juice.
- After that, you freeze them until they form ice cubes.
- Now, you use these lemon ice cubes to add in the favorite drinks.
See more: Kidney stone removal report review
5. Lemon Juice And Olive Oil
The combination of lemon and olive oil is very beneficial in curing kidney stones. Olive oil will help in coating the narrow tubes which run from your kidney to the ureters, easily removing the stones while lemon assists in breaking up kidney stones. Here are two ways to use olive oil and lemon for kidney stones that you can follow.
Way 1: Lemon juice with olive oil
- You mix 1/4 cup of lemon juice thoroughly with ¼ cup of olive oil.
- Consume this mixture and then drink 1 cup of distilled water.
- Keep repeating this process twice or thrice daily for 3 days or till all the kidney stones are removed.
Way 2: Lemon juice with apple cider vinegar and olive oil
- Mix 2 ounces of olive oil with organic lemon juice and drink well. Remember to drink at least 12 ounces of purified water after consuming this mixture.
- Keep waiting for about 30 minutes and consume a mixture by mixing the juice of ½ lemon with 1 tablespoon of apple ACV.
- Drink this apple cider vinegar and lemon water hourly until you feel better.
- Remember to use this way only after you see any symptom of kidney stones.
Learn more: benefits and uses of Olive oil on skin
Here are the important tips and precautions you should keep in mind:
- Always use the fresh and organic lemons as well as virgin and organic olive oil to get rid of kidney stones diseases.
- You may also have an intake of lemon extract pills available in pharmacies. Nevertheless, raw and organic lemon is the best.
- Also, try taking foods containing lemon such as sodas, candies and beverages having the lemon to aid in treating this problem.
- Keep following all the natural ways above regularly and the kidney stones will be removed from the body completely.
- Simply drinking lemon juice occasionally can help in preventing the kidney stone formation.
- Drink lemon tea or water as soon as you wake up in the morning to get the amazing results in treating kidney stones as well as inhibiting the reoccurrence of them.
Related article: home remedies for kidney stones in men and women
To get more information about various health conditions, go to visit our main Health page. After reading the writing of 5 ways to use lemon for kidney stones treatment, hope that you can learn more some simple and easy ways to use lemon to get rid of kidney stones. All these remedies are natural, effective, and safe for treating kidney stones. But you do not forget to try these remedies only after you carry out a small test, check your reaction. If you have any question, please freely ask them below, I will answer you soon. We hope that these natural ways are effective and help you to remove the pain. If you have tried one of the ways above, please freely share the experiences with us. Also, send us if you have any way to use lemon for kidney stones. You are welcome.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Gas saving switch review – how to save money on gas?
- Top 28 natural foods to reduce high blood pressure fast
- 22 best weight loss tips for men and women to stay on track
- 21 Healthy peanut free snacks for school
- How to beat depression naturally without medication
- How to deal with selfish people in family and at work
- Good & comfortable sleeping positions during pregnancy
- 8 home remedies for leg pain in sciatic nerve at night and day