Are you suffering from acne that makes you be uncomfortable when going out? Are you looking for natural acne treatment solutions that work for your type of skin? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 7 all natural acne treatment tips for most types of skin. The writing is a collection of top healthy and effective skin care tips for treating acne and pimples from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 7 All Natural Acne Treatment Tips Are Revealed
Here are top 7 tips for all natural acne treatment you can try applying:
- Using Natural Remedies
- Improving Diet & Exercise
- Apply Alum To Pimples
- Washing Your Face
- Get Enough Sleep
- Not Pick At Pimples
- Take Care Of Acne Skin
- You can apply ice to close your pores & reduce inflammation
- Use tea tree oil: this oil is known as an anti-fungal & antibacterial herbal remedy that helps fight acne and reduce lesions.
- Use egg oil: the egg yolk oil is packed with immunoglobulins that kill bacteria & reduce inflammation. In addition, omega-3 fatty acids found in egg yolk helps heal pimples naturally without leaving scars. You just need to apply some drops of egg oil onto the affected skin area 2 times per day, and you massage gently for about 2 to 3 minutes. Then, you let it sit on for about 60 minutes. Finally, you can wash it off with your mild face wash.
- You can slice a raw potato & apply to your affected skin. Raw potato works as an anti-inflammatory.
- Or, you can make a honey mask. You just need to apply some drops of raw honey instantly onto your face. Alternatively, you can mix raw honey with a little amount of green tea or water. Then, you leave it on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes. You rinse off with the lukewarm water and you pat your face dry. You need to remember that you always apply a moisturizer after washing off a mask.
Read more: Moles, Warts, And Skin Tags Removal book
- Reducing an intake of refined carbohydrates (pasta, bread, etc)
- Reducing on eating excessive sugar
- Eating foods with probiotics
- Eating foods rich in zinc
- Eating more veggies: you should keep a healthy diet that is rich in vegetables, fruits, and whole grains
- Replacing sweet drinks in the daily diet with unsweetened teas and water
- Moving around: you should get a half of hour of walking/ day
- Taking a multivitamin each day: you need to make sure to get enough vitamin a, because this vitamin can help regenerate your skin quicker, clear away spots & blemishes and reduce wrinkles.
- You should avoid consuming too much caffeine, which comes from foods such as chocolate and coffee.
- Doing some easy facial exercises for relaxing.
- Include chromium into your diet
- Eating carrots for vitamin A or beta-carotene
You can find out potassium alum in almost grocery stores. Alum is known as a natural antiseptic & astringent that shrinks skin tissue. You just need to wipe the alum onto the affected skin areas gently, and you are careful not to inflame or irritate any pimple.
If you are suffering from oily skin, you need to wash face with soap 2 to 3 times per day. The materials you will need are: a mild facial soap (liquid or bar), a washcloth and clean hands.
The less stress you will put your body through, if the more you sleep. You will have roughly 15% more stress for each hour of sleep that you lose per night. Stress may cause the hormone, which can regulate sebum to go bonkers, leading to acne. So, you do not let stress be the cause of your acne.
Recommended reading: Top 38 Natural Tips & Recipes For Back Acne Treatment At Home
If you are using natural remedies for removing acne — that’s great. You do not wipe away all your efforts by popping or picking at your pimples. Acne is a bacterium, which lives in your pores. So, popping acne or pimples will give them a chance to spread on your skin and infect to other pores. In addition, popping pimples can cause inflammation, and lead to scarring. Therefore, if you want your pimples to be less visible, you should avoid popping or picking at your pimples.
- Drink a lot of water to flush toxins from the body and help clear it.
- Do not use too many acne treatments at once.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Do not scratch your skin if it is itchy.
- You should rub your face with a baby powder before going to the bed or in the mornings. This way will dry up blemishes & help prevent face invaders.
- Keep the hair off your face
- Wash your pillow case regularly
- Avoid wearing makeup
To get more information about skin care tips and remedies for common skin problems, go to our main Skin Care page. After reading the writing of top 7 all natural acne treatment tips for almost types of skin, hope that this writing helps you find out the best solution for dealing with your pesky acne. However, it is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice. If you have any question, or you know other natural and safe acne treatment tips for any type of skin, please leave them below.