Are you looking for natural beauty remedies that are effective and safe to apply for your beauty purpose? Do you want to look beautiful and sexier using natural ingredients? The website VKool.com shows you all homemade natural beauty remedies with ingredients from nature. This writing is a collection of top beauty tips and recipes from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
All Natural Beauty Remedies At Home With Ingredients From Nature
Spend 15 minutes a day for beauty at home if you want to get smooth skin, pale as desired. Not too expensive, but the following beauty remedies from nature are very safe, and supply adequately moisture and vitamins that bring unexpected beauty effects. Relax and make you beautiful with the following beauty secrets.
1. Ripe Bananas
Ripe bananas contains a compound that can make your facial skin cells loose, so you just need to make a mask with ripe bananas, then you wash your face with some ripe tomatoes to help stretch the skin & freshness. However, you need to note that after washing your face with tomatoes about 5 minutes, you need to clean your face with the warm water or your perfume, and you do not wash your face with soap. See more: 19 Health And Beauty Benefits Of Banana Consumption
Cucumber is a rich source of vitamin A, B1, B2, and C. It also contains significant amounts of micronutrients such as iron, manganese, iodine … Cucumber is a diuretic food that is good for digestion. In addition, this fruit is famous for helping women have a beautiful skin. Here is a simple recipe with cucumber that you can follow easily:
- You use cleaned cucumber, thinly sliced lengthwise
- Then you apply them to your face for 20 minutes
- Then wipe your face with rose water. Thus, you will utilize up ingredients and vitamins good for skin in cucumber.
3. Egg Whites
Egg whites should be beaten like snowflakes. Use cucumber juice (squeezed from cucumber) mixed with egg whites and a little of rose water, then apply the mixture to your face about 20 minutes, then wash with warm water and rub a little of rose perfume, you will find very pleasant.
4. Egg Yolk
Egg yolk helps remove oil from skin, and makes skin become dry. You can use an egg yolk beaten with 1 teaspoon to yogurt with 1/2 teaspoon of honey and a little of potato starch. Apply this mixture to your face about 15 minutes, then rinse with a little of perfume or rose water. If you want to treat wrinkles, you should apply egg yolk to your face about 1 hour.
There are a lot of other natural beauty remedies using ingredients from nature. Here is another natural beauty remedy using yolk that you can follow easily:
- Firstly, you mix 1 tablespoon of yolk with ½ teaspoon of olive oil
- You add 5 drops of lemon juice or grinded pears.
- You apply this mixture to your skin and rinse off with water
- This way will help you avoid suffering cracked skin in the winter.
Peel the carrot, add it into 1 jar of yogurt, and mix them well. Use this mixture and apply to the face, then rinse with cold water. This acne treatment for girls is very effective. In this case, the compounds in yogurt act as antibiotics that help kill the bacteria that cause acne without drying out your skin. In particular, vitamin A in carrot has ability to fade scars caused by acne. If you want to treat wrinkles, you can need 100g minced carrots with 1 tablespoon of glycerine, and apply them to the face for about 20 minutes. See more: 28 Health & Beauty Benefits Of Carrot, Carrot Juice & Carrot Oil
To get the smooth skin, you squeeze juice of 2 lemons, and mix it with1 tablespoon of honey, and then bring them to a warm level. Apply this mixture to the face at night for about 20 minutes, then wipe your face and clean with mineral water or rose water. See more: 41 Health And Beauty Benefits Of Lemon Juice, Oil And Peel
1kg potatoes sliced, cooked, beaten, filtered and covered in a bottle. Every time you wash your face, you apply an amount of processed potatoes to your face and rinse off with water. If you are suffering from dry skin and wrinkles, this way will help your skin become smooth and cool. If you want to get the white skin: you bring cooked potatoes to a boil, then you mix with 1 liter of fresh milk. Every morning you apply it to the face, for about 20 to 25 minutes, and then you wash your face with rose water.
8. Fresh Cheese
Here is a natural beauty remedy using fresh cheese that you can follow easily:
- Firstly, you mix 1 tablespoon of fresh cheese with 1 tablespoon of milk and 1/2 teaspoon of fresh pear grinded.
- Then, you apply it on the face for 2 minutes
- Then you wash your face with rose water.
- Each week you should do this mask by 2-3 times, your skin will become fresh and youthful.
Here is a natural beauty remedy using honey that you can follow easily:
- You stir 1 teaspoon of honey until white
- You apply to the cleaned face.
- After 15-20 minutes, you rinse with cold water (particularly, people with allergies do not use this way).
Mash the fruits into a paste, mix it with a little of fresh milk. This way will be a nutritional mixture that is good for your skin, so you need to do it 2 times per week. When applying the mask about 15-20 minutes, you wash the skin with rose water. Particularly for those who are prone to skin allergies, do not apply this way because strawberries easily cause skin irritation.
11. Yeast Men
Yeast crushed, mixed with 4 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon of glycerine. Apply to face about 30 minutes, and then wash face. This way can treat wrinkles. In addition, living and dining can affect to the skin. Need a break after hours of hard work, mobility and exercise, regular bathing and relaxing in the cool clean air. Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruit, and yogurt, drink more water, eat on time and chew food thoroughly.
12. Peppermint And Raspberry
All the leaves, flowers and fruit of peppermint and raspberry are dried, and pulverized into powder. Take 1 or 2 teaspoons of powder to water moderately, and stir viscously. Heat on fire about 10-15 minutes. Cool and apply on the face. Well relax for about 15 -20 minutes, and then wash your face with soft cotton. Prior to the mask, you need to wash your face with fragrant oil or vegetable oil. This will make your skin become fresh, rosy. See more: 43 Health Benefits Of Peppermint Oil Supplements
13. Lemon Zest And Herbs
Here is one of natural beauty remedies using lemon zest and herbs that you can follow easily:
- Crush lemon zest and herbs
- Then apply on face about 1/2 hour.
- This oily skin treatment is very effective.
Here is another natural beauty remedy using tomatoes that you can follow easily:
- You choose red ripe tomatoes
- You seed, crush up and apply it to the face from 15-20 minutes
- Then you rinse off your face with the water. Tomatoes have vitamin A, C and sulfur necessary for the skin. Tomatoes also work to treat wrinkles.
To see all of our writings about beauty tips and tricks, go to our main Beauty page. After reading the writing of all homemade natural beauty remedies with ingredients from nature, hope that this writing helps you understand more about benefits of fruits, herbs, and vegetables on health and beauty, and helps you find out the best remedy to make you be more beautiful and sexier. However, it is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice, so if you have any health problem such as food allergies, digestive problems, and more, please make sure that you will consult with your medical practitioner before following some of natural beauty remedies presented in this article. If you have any question, or you know other natural beauty remedies, please leave them below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 8 Home Remedies for Swollen Lymph Nodes in Neck, Ear, and more
- Early first signs of skin cancer you must know – 8 signs
- 5 Home remedies for runny nose in children and infants
- Top 18 high calorie foods for toddlers to gain weight
- 11 Ways On How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Arthritis Pain
- Miami ink tattoo designs review – does this program work?
- Food safety tips – basic rules for handling foods at home
- Top 15 foods that cause anxiety attacks to avoid