Learn Off Ice Hockey Workouts With Ultimate Hockey Training
To help you get clear about off ice hockey workouts and tips that were released by Kevin Neeld, I would like to introduce his hockey training course to you in writing with 5 parts as follows:
- What Is Ultimate Hockey Training?
- What Will You Get From The Ultimate Hockey Training Course?
- How Will Ultimate Hockey Training Help You To Develop Your Hockey Playing Skills?
- Is It Guaranteed That Ultimate Hockey Training Won’t Fail To Work For You?
- Does The Author Give You Any Support?
Ultimate Hockey Training is a learning course on how to play hockey with off ice hockey workouts and hockey techniques. This program was designed for different objectives, not only hockey learners but also hockey coaches, player and parents can use it for different purposes like learning, playing or teaching.
This is an online training course. The following are items you will get to smart your hockey skills:
- The Ultimate Hockey Training ebook ( Valued at $149.95)
- The Ultimate Hockey Training Membership Access (Valued at $99.95)
- Bonus # 1: Movement Preparation For Hockey (Valued at $14.95)
- Bonus # 2: Metabolic Circuits For Hockey Conditioning (Valued at $24.95)
- Bonus # 3: Unstable Surface Training For Hockey (Valued at $19.95)
- Bonus # 4: Ultimate 12-Minute Goalie Warm-Up (Valued at $37.00)
- Bonus # 5: How To Think Like A Player (Valued at $14.95)
- Bonus # 6: 7 Exercises To Fend Off Hip Injuries (Valued at $19.95)
- Bonus # 7: The Weingroff Interrogation (Valued at $19.95)
The total value of Ultimate Hockey Training System is $401.60. But if you order today, it just costs you $24.95. Is it the shocking price for you to get started?
I’m going to line out the typical points of the Ultimate Hockey Training program. Keep reading to explore how much it can benefit you for developing your hockey skills or helping your hockey learners master this sport fast:
- You will be able to increase skating speed through hockey technique improvements
- You will know how to combine linear and transitional speed training techniques
- You will learn plyometric progressions to improve your lower body power
- You will do Full body exercises to improve shooting velocity
- You will drill warm-up off ice hockey workouts
- The course reveals Over 25 linear and transitional training workouts
- You will learn to play hockey with moving workouts such as Linear Lateral Core, Rotational Core, Posterior Hip, Medial Hip, Rotator Cuff, Anterior Neck
- There are 35 hockey-specific stretches for you to practice
And here are some real feedbacks from customers who used these off ice hockey workouts and other hockey techniques for different purposes, but in short, they all were satisfied with the program. Let’s check out some comments below:
That’s right! Kevin Neeld, the author of the Ultimate Hockey Training is so confident to guarantee that his program won’t fail to work for you. You have 60 days to experience it without any risk at all. If you are unhappy with it for any reason, you just need to request your money back within 60 days of purchasing.
Yes! The program provides you the support service so that you can contact the author to receive his support as a benefit of purchasing at here kn [at] kevinneeld dot com.
Now, after reading the complete ultimate hockey training review, it’s your choice to make the best decision. For anything unclear about my writing, you can leave your comment below. I’m ready to reply to you!