Have you cooked paneer for your baby? Then read this article at VKool to know the benefits as well as recipes of paneer to introduce it to you little one. Paneer contains many health benefits for your baby. The calcium and phosphorus in it help build strong bones and teeth in developing children. So, you should not ignore paneer when seeking a few protein-rich weaning foods for your baby. These paneer recipes for babies are super easy for you to cook at home. Now continue reading this post!
12 Easy Paneer Recipes For Babies To Try Out Today
1. Paneer Rice
Paneer contains low lactose content that helps protects the teeth against bad sugars. It also helps increase the baby weight. Moreover, it boosts the immune system, thereby preventing the risk of different diseases in babies such as cold, cough, bronchial asthma, etc. So, it is one of the healthiest paneer recipes for babies. Here’s the recipe:
- ½ cup of paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 cup of fresh peas, steamed
- ½ cup of cooked rice
- A pinch of onion powder
- A pinch of black pepper
- Steam the peas at first and keep it aside for fifteen minutes.
- Then, add the peas, rice, black pepper and onion powder and now blend to achieve a puree like consistency.
- After that, using hand or fork, mix that paneer in the puree.
- Finally, serve it for your baby.
2. Palak Paneer
Paneer contains Vitamin D and calcium that help in preventing cavities. It also prevents osteoporosis caused by calcium deficiency. Here is the recipe for you to follow:
- 1 cup of cooked palak (spinach)
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 16 ounces of paneer and cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp of finely diced onion
- ½ tsp of olive oil
- ½ tsp of red chili flakes
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of water
- Salt to taste
- To make a puree, blend the spinach on high. Next, in a pan heat olive oil and then, add garlic and red chili. Sauté for half an hour and serve.
- After that, add diced onions and now sauté for another minute. Add water and paneer cubes and cook for five minutes.
- When in the pan just a tsp of water, add lemon juice, pureed spinach, and salt.
- Finally, simmer on low heat for five minutes.
3. Fruity Paneer
Banana in this recipe is a wholesome fruit for the babies so it can treat constipation, control diarrhea, aid in lowering skin inflammation and also improve urinary disorders. Papaya is rich sources of vitamins and minerals, which aid in digestion, strengthen the immune system, kill intestinal worms, and act as one natural laxative as well. So, it is one of the hearty paneer recipes for babies. Here’s the recipe to make it at home:
- 2 tbsp of cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp of ripe banana, chopped
- 1 tbsp of ripe papaya
- You can either mash or mix all the ingredients.
- Then, serve this tasty paneer for your little one.
4. Cottage Cheese And Apple
General speaking, apples are rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants that fight against harmful chemicals as well as muscular degeneration in the eyes. Plus, apple is a powerful source of dietary fiber that aids in lowering bad cholesterol and increases the amount of good cholesterol as well. Moreover, apples are rich in minerals such as iodine, phosphorous, calcium and iron, as well as vitamins such as A, B1, B2 plus C, which all aid in overall development of your baby. Both vitamins and minerals are needed for development of skin, organs, muscle tissues, blood and bones in the baby. Here’s the recipe:
- 1 apple, cored plus diced
- 1 tbsp of cottage cheese
- ½ tsp of ground flax
- A dash of cinnamon
- In a saucepan, place the diced apples and to it add some water.
- Next, cook for a couple minutes until this apple is under not broken.
- Then, use warm apple to top the crumbled paneer and sprinkle some cinnamon.
- After this, sprinkle a little ground flax seed and at last, serve it for your baby.
5. Blueberry Delight
This is considered as one of the healthiest paneer recipes for babies. Blueberries consist of fiber, vitamin A and C and also are high in antioxidant, making them become a great snack and healthy food for babies. Follow these instructions to make this recipe:
- 1 tbsp of chopped blueberries
- 1 tbsp of cooked brown rice
- 1 tbsp of mashed banana
- 1 tbsp of paneer
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A drop of vanilla
- Just stir all the ingredients together and serve after that.
- If this mixture is too lumpy for your little one, you can also blend it.
Keep reading this article to know more paneer recipes for babies!
6. Spinach And Paneer Rice
Spinach is a rich source of calcium and also contains big amounts of vitamin A, selenium and iron. Thus, it can treat gastric disorders, kill intestinal worms, protect the liver, and cure urinary disorders as well as works as a natural laxative. Here’s the recipe:
- ¼ cup of chopped spinach
- ¼ cup of chopped paneer
- ¼ cup of rice washed and rinsed
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp of ghee
- Firstly, add cooked rice and ghee in a pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Later add paneer, some water, salt and cook for a couple of minutes.
- As this rice is at room temperature, serve it for your baby.
7. Cottage Cheese, Peach And Strawberry Wonder
Peaches contain a rich amount of fiber and also are high in vitamin A and C. Peaches also are a natural laxative. Strawberries, on the other hand, are a rich source of calcium, phosphorous and vitamin C. So, all the properties in this recipe will make it become one of the healthiest paneer recipes for babies. Let’s see the paneer recipes for babies:
- Half cup of cottage cheese
- ¼ cup of water
- 4 strawberries
- ½ peach
- Take the peach and peel plus deseed it. Next, cut into pieces.
- Then, remove the hull and stem from the strawberries. After this, cut into quarters.
- Into a microwave safe bowl, place the strawberries and peaches.
- Add water, cover by using plastic and now microwave on high for two minutes.
- Check the fruit and if it’s still hard, then you need to heat for another thirty seconds.
- In a shallow bowl, place the cottage cheese and pour the cooked strawberries and peaches on top.
- Finally, serve it for your little one.
Learn more: 23 Health & Nutritional Advantages Of Strawberry
8. Mashed Cauliflower And Paneer
Cauliflower is loaded with phytochemicals that help prevent cancer effectively. Cauliflower is also full of vitamin A, C and even calcium. So, cauliflower is a perfect addition to one healthy diet. In order to cook this dish, follow these guides below:
- 200 grams of full-fat paneer
- 500 grams of cauliflower
- The first step is to take the cauliflower out of the stems and next place in one steamer.
- Then, steam until this cauliflower is soft or for 15 minutes. Allow the cauliflower to stand for 5 minutes.
- Now in a shallow dish, place the cottage cheese and cauliflower and mash until a desired consistency is created.
- Season with pepper and salt. Lastly, serve this delicious dish for your baby.
9. Pear, Peach And Paneer Puree
You already know the benefits of peach for babies as mentioned above. Pears in this recipe are high in fiber, vitamin C and potassium. They also help in alleviating baby’s constipation.
- ½ cup of cottage cheese
- A serving of pear puree or mashed or peeled pear
- A serving of mashed peaches or peach puree
- In a small bowl, just combine all the ingredients and stir well.
- Or you can also place them in one food processor and then process until you achieve a desired consistency.
- Finally, serve this recipe for your child.
10. Vegetable And Paneer Puree
This is also one of the simplest and easiest paneer recipes for babies. Here’s the paneer recipes for babies:
- A red potato- small sized, cooked plus cut into pieces
- ¼ cup of fresh peas
- 6 ounces of paneer
- ½ tsp of onion powder
- 4 asparagus spears
- ¼ cup of diced carrot
- A pinch of pepper
- The first step is to steam the peas, asparagus and carrot for 15 minutes.
- Then, add all the ingredients in a blender and now puree to a wanted consistency.
- To thin the puree, you can also add water or breast milk.
- At last, serve this yummy dish for your baby.
These paneer recipes are really easy to prepare and also yummy and healthy for your baby. To read more our helpful articles, please visit our main Health page. If your little one is prone to allergies such as asthma, rashes or eczema, then stay away from giving him/her paneer until he/she turns a year old. Do you know any paneer recipes for babies? Share your recipe with other readers in the comment box below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 45 Natural Foods For Testosterone – Boost For Men
- Top 11 tips for pairing wine and food for delicious meals!
- Foods to increase white blood cells count: 15 best foods
- 8 Signs and symptoms of calcium deficiency in humans
- Top 22 Healthy Foods that Fight Fatigue Naturally and Effectively
- Top 14 vitamin c rich foods for skin
- Metabolic cooking review – is this fat loss cookbook useful?
- Top 19 Benefits Of Biotin & Folic Acid For Hair And Skin