Premature ejaculation is a sexual issue that affects a lot of men worldwide. Premature ejaculation occurs when a person climaxes or reaches an orgasm before he wants to. Although premature ejaculation is common, it can be cured by some simple and easy ways that are safe for men. I’m Hang Pham, an author from the site Vkool.com, and I made this article to show you the best ways and exercises for your premature ejaculation treatment.
Discover Natural Ways And At Home Exercises For Improving Premature Ejaculation
Ejaculating before you and your partner wants is a common problem, which strikes most men at some point in their life. There are a lot of factors that can influence when your ejaculation occurs, but premature ejaculation can be managed with medical intervention or natural treatment methods. Here are the top strategies to support you in getting over premature ejaculation and getting better your sexual stamina. Keep reading the article to get more details about premature ejaculation treatment with at home exercises, and advice from sexual specialists.
I. Natural Ways For Premature Ejaculation Treatment
1. Wearing A Condom
This way sounds too simple to be true; however, it works effectively for a lot of men. Specialists say that condoms can reduce stimulation for almost men, and help them prolong the time before ejaculation. Some of condoms are coated inside with a slight numbing gel. This gel may help men put off their ejaculation for longer without causing the numbness to their partner.
Recommended reading: Jack’s Blow Job Lessons book – a guidebook that helps you master the art of oral sex.
2. Appling Strategic Pressure
With a little knowledge of anatomy, you will be able to delay an oncoming ejaculation by using pressure to one in two spots.
- Testes tug: When you near orgasm, your scrotum rise up closer to your body. At that time, you can delay your ejaculation by gently pulling testes down and away from the body. You can ask your partner to do this for you.
- Perineum pressure: Pressing on your perineum, a spot midway between your anus and your scrotum will help you stop premature ejaculation because this spot attains through to your prostate gland. The prostate expands and contracts during orgasm and then it expels the ejaculation fluid. You should ask your partner to perform this loving pressure for you.
3. Reduce Anxiety
For almost men, pressure and anxiety to practice is a major contributor to their premature ejaculation. To deal with your premature ejaculation, you should relax and you should remember that your women probably care about the timing of your orgasms. In addition, premature ejaculation also does not mean that you cannot still be good in bed. Instead of seeing intercourse only as a mean of achieving orgasm, if you want to take climaxing out of your expectations, you need to reframe your orgasm as relaxing, and then you will enjoy the pleasurable time with your partner regardless of ejaculation. You should discuss this new mindset with her, so that she stops pressuring you, intentionally or not. You will discover other methods for premature ejaculation treatment in the next part of this article.
Learn more: How To Have Better Sex Drive & Stamina In 2014
4. Thinking Nonsexual Thoughts
If you feel yourself being too excited, you should turn your thoughts to a few things unsexy, distant, and abstract including rush hour traffic, math, baseball, foods. You only need to dwell on it long enough to get yourself a short break (5 to 10 seconds) from arousal, and then you can refocus your attention on your woman. You should avoid thinking of a topic, which is can make you being stressed, or which can cause you to reduce your arousal entirely.
5. Change Positions
Do you know some intercourse positions can put less pressure on the glans (glans is the most sensitive part of men’s penis). Here is what you need to do:
- You can try “passive” positions such as lying beneath your partner, or trying a side-by-side position or spooning position.
- You need to avoid “active” positions. Rear-entry and missionary positions are positions that place the most friction and stimulation on the glans, so you should consider taking them off your menu for now.
Recommended reading: Ejaculation trainer ebook – a Matt Gorden’s PDF guide to end premature ejaculation quickly
6. Try Edging
Orgasm control or edging is the practice of staying a high level of sexual arousal at the same time as delaying ejaculation. Although, it takes practice, it becomes easier over time. I will introduce to you 2 methods that are recommended by the NIH (National Institutes of Health) to help stop your premature ejaculation:
- Stop-and-start method: with this method, you have an intercourse as usual until you find yourself uncomfortably coming close to orgasm. Instantly and abruptly, you need to cease all stimulations for about 30 seconds, and then you can start again. You can repeat this pattern until you are ready to ejaculate.
- Squeeze method: with this method, you have an intercourse as usual until you find as if orgasm is seconds away. Abruptly and immediately, you need to stop other stimulations and squeeze gently your forefinger and thumb around the parts of your penis where your glans meets the shaft (you can ask your partner to do this). After you squeeze for a few seconds, you will pause all stimulations for another 30 seconds before you resume your intercourse. If you want, you can repeat this pattern until you are ready to ejaculate.
7. Focus On Foreplay
Sometimes the premature ejaculation is a frame of mind. Even when your ejaculation comes fast during your intercourse with your partner, you can still give her a wonderful sexual experience through more intimate, attentive, extended and generous foreplay. If you stimulate your woman enough orally, manually or with toys, they will not need or desire a long bout of intercourse to finish happy.
Learn more: 500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets PDF – a new book that covers 500 tips to have more amazing sex in your relationship
8. Take It Slow
Depending on personal sensitivity you have, you can slow your movements and opt for gentler and more teasing intercourse. This can help you delay an orgasm longer. If you feel yourself coming too close to orgasm, you should slow down for a bit, and change to a new position, or you can take a break to stimulate your woman in other ways. If you want to know more premature ejaculation treatment methods, continue reading the article.
II. Premature Ejaculation Treatment & At Home Exercises
1. Do PC Muscle Exercises
Strengthening and flexing your PC (pubococcygeus) muscle will help you get more control over ejaculation. Here are 3 tips to make these exercises:
- Firstly, you need to locate your PC muscle. Then, you put one or even two fingers right behind testicles. You need to pretend that you are urinating, and then you try to stop the flow only with a fast muscle contraction. Do you know that muscle that you just used to pause the flow from your bladder is your pubococcygeus muscle?
- Secondly, you have to flex the muscle regularly. You can try to do 15 to 20 squeezes in a set, two or three times per day. You can do a set whenever you are bored or stationary. For example, you can do a set when you are sitting at your desk or in traffic because no one can see that you are doing it.
- Finally, you can squeeze your pubococcygeus muscle when you find ejaculation getting on. Once your muscle is strong enough, you will be able to hold it off just like pausing flow when urinating.
Recommended reading: Male Multiple Orgasm book – that teaches men how to prolong erection naturally
2. Practice Exercises For Controlling Your Orgasm
When you masturbate or have an intercourse with a partner, you need to learn to focus on improving your control over your orgasm. Then, you stimulate yourself to the edge of orgasm and then stop. You should do this some times before finishing. When you practice, you should learn to recognize the feeling of coming close to orgasm, and you should take note of how close you may get and still stop effectively, and when you have reached a “point of no return.” During your intercourse, you can use that knowledge to adjust or delay your movements if you feel too close too early.
3. Do Kegel Exercises And Pelvic Floor Exercises
Another way to last longer is doing Kegel exercises. If you have not tried them, what are you waiting for? There is no better method to help you strengthen your pelvic region as well as to create strong PC muscles. Sexual specialists demonstrated that pelvic floor exercises can be effective in curing premature ejaculation for men who have had lifelong problems.
To see all of our proven methods for premature ejaculation treatment and other sexual problems, go to our main Sexual Health page.
After reading my overview of premature ejaculation treatment with natural ways and at home exercises, I hope that it helps you have more choice for your natural premature ejaculation treatment. I also show you simple and effective exercises for improving your stamina. This post is part of a series about sexual health and sexual conditions. Got a question? Need answers? Leave a comment below. Now are you ready to try using these premature ejaculation treatment methods?
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 16 Health benefits of vitamin C for skin, hair and the body
- 6 Resolutions to help others in 2015
- Top 20 Home Remedies For Malaria Fever
- 5 Home remedies for runny nose in children and infants
- Men’s divorce tactics review – is Jim Williams’s guide useful?
- The handsome factor PDF review – does Mark’s program work?
- 28 Health And Beauty Benefits Of Cinnamon You Should Know
- Top 5 causes of low cholesterol levels