As you know, it seems that people cannot live without protein, which is a macronutrient required for the healthy growth and function of your body, in general. Nutritionists recommend us consuming a sufficient amount of protein. If not, you may suffer from some symptoms such as muscle atrophy as well as impaired functioning of your body.
Actually, it is not difficult to add protein to your diet because there are various protein rich foods recipes provided to you. For examples, you can easily pick up some high sources of protein including meat, fish, beans, dairy products, nuts, seeds, lentils, and so on. If you not only want to add the higher amount of protein to your daily diet but also want to diversify your meals with the protein rich foods, you can refer our topic below. We will provide you a list of 9 recipes to prepare those foods. Hopefully, this article can help you in making your meal healthy and delicious. Let’s discover 9 new protein diet recipes with VKool.com, now.
List Of 9 High Protein Diet Recipes – Easy Ways To Make
1. Spiced Scrambled Eggs
Let’s start with one of the simplest protein diet recipes. As you know, eggs are indispensable ingredients that are always available in your kitchen and we have various eggs recipes to cook. This time, we would like to introduce you another method to turn eggs into a tasty dish, which provide a high concentration of protein to your body. This kind of protein diet recipes can appear in your diet and it is not a bad suggestion at all. The process of preparing is also simple, as I said. It may take you around 30 minutes to both prepare ingredients and cook them. It can supply you up to 16 grams of protein per 1 serving. Let’s see!
- Beaten eggs: 4
- Small chopped onion: 1
- Butter: 1 knob
- Red chili: 1
- Splash of milk
- Handful diced tomatoes: some of them
- Coriander leaves:
- Soften the chili and onion in butter
- Take 4 beaten eggs, stir in them with one splash of milk
- When it is scrambled, add tomatoes to it and stir it
- Finally, add some coriander leaves and seasoning the dish
- Eat on toast
2. Chicken With Almond & Red Pepper Tray Bake
Wow, Chicken is an easy ingredient to cook and it can contributes to protein diet recipes. In terms of supplying a sufficient amount of protein to your body, chicken with almond and red pepper is a great suggestion because not only chicken but also almonds contain a high concentration of this macronutrient. For one serving, chicken with almond & red pepper tray bake can provide you up to 36 grams of protein. An interesting information about almonds is that they can be an ingredient for Weight Loss as well.
Regarding the process, it requires you to put a little effort and time to cook, which takes you about 45 minutes. Here is one of the protein diet recipes that you are supposed to give a try.
Ingredients for 4 serving:
- Chicken thigh without bone and skin: 500 grams
- Red onions: 3
- Red pepper: 2
- Red potatoes: 2
- Whole blanched almonds: 50 grams
- Olive oil: 3 tablespoons
- Ground cumin, fennel seeds, smoked paprika: 1 tablespoon each of them
- 1 chopped garlic clove, chopped coriander or small handful parsley
- Lemon zest and juice: 1
- Greek yogurt: 170 grams
- Cut onion into thick wedges, cut potatoes, and red peppers into thick slices, roughly chop almonds
- Set the oven at 200C/180Cfan/gas 6
- Put chicken, peppers, potatoes, and onions in a large bowl. Then season for taste
- Combine garlic, spices, lemon zest and juice, oil in another bowl together
- Pour the mixture over everything and spread it between 2 baking trays
- Next, roast it for 40 minutes and turning over after 20 minutes to make sure chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Keep roasting 12 minutes more before adding almonds to chicken and cook for 8 minutes
- Turn off the heat and serve in bowls. Spread yogurt over and add some chopped coriander and parsley.
- Enjoy your meal now
Recommended article: 25 Easy & Healthy Paleo Breakfast Recipes
3. Thai Salmon Kebabs
In addition to meat and egg fish is another great source of protein. Consuming fish is very healthy because it provides us various essential nutrients and vitamins. Among many species of fish, which is your favorite cooking ingredient? Actually, salmon is one of the best selections. If you have some salmon fillets in your fridge, you should try a new method to transform them. The meal will be ready in 40 minutes. Each serving contains about 29 grams of this macronutrient and the recipe we offer you can serve 4 freshmen. You should keep this dish in your list of the best protein diet recipes.
- Skinless salmon fillet: 4 pieces
- Sweet chili sauce: 4 tablespoons
- Lime juice: 1
- Cut salmon fillets into larger chunks
- Mix lime juice with sweet chili sauce in a small bowl
- Divide the sauce into 2 equal parts
- Use 4 skewers and thread salmon chunks onto them
- Brush salmon with the sauce that you have just prepared and marinate for around 20 minutes
- Heat a griddle pan and make sure it is very hot
- Get rid of the excess marinade from kebabs, drizzle with oil and season for taste
- Griddle for 8 more minutes and turn the salmon occasionally
- When salmon is opaque and not sticky with the pan, you can place it in a dish and enjoy with dipping sauce
Learn more: 11 Easy Camping Recipes For Kids
4. Bean Salad With Chives And Bacon
Regarding high-protein foods, it would be a big pity if we skip beans and bacon. They are also high sources of this type of macronutrient that people should consume more. Actually, bacon and beans are common healthy foods, which are included in your meals frequently. Furthermore, they are among the most easy-eating and easy-cooking ingredients in your kitchen. For 25 minutes cooking, you will enjoy a delicious protein diet recipes salad with a high amount of protein, vitamins, and nutrients from bacon, beans, chives, and other ingredients.
Ingredients for 8 serves:
- Rinsed cannellini beans: 3 15.5-ounce cans
- Bacon: 6 slices
- Apple cider vinegar, olive oil, whole-grain mustard: 3 tablespoons each of them
- Black pepper, kosher
- Chopped fresh chives: 3 tablespoons
- Take a skillet and cook bacon slices over medium heat for about 12-15 minutes.
- Until the bacon is crisp, crumble and cover the skillet. Leave it at room temperature.
- Mix cannellini beans, olive oil, mustard, and vinegar with half a teaspoon of each black pepper and salt.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for 8 hours.
- Toss bacon and chopped fresh chives before serving.
Is it such easy? Of all the healthy protein diet recipes, I myself appreciate this one most. It will be a pity if you do not try.
5. Chicken Cooked With Goat Cheese Vinaigrette
Among the healthy protein diet recipes, we would like to introduce you a Mediterranean dish from chicken breast and goat cheese vinaigrette as well. It is another suggestion for protein diet recipes for your dinner, which provide you the high amount of protein content. That’s why chicken breast is known as a muscle-building food. If you are looking for a high source of protein, chicken breast is not a bad solution. Nevertheless, it is quite monotonous to eat chicken breast regularly. Therefore, we offer you a method to combine this type of meat with goat cheese, which is a promising recipe you cannot skip. You can cook for your four-member family just in 20 minutes only. Now, let’s check how awesome it is.
- Chicken breast without skin and bone: 6 ounces
- Crumbled goat cheese: 2 ounces (1/2 cup)
- Orzo: 1 cup
- Olive oil: 1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon
- Crushed red pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper and kosher salt
- Chopped parsley: 1/4 cup
- Read the package directions and cook the orzo
- Mix 1/3 olive oil, red pepper, and parsley in a bowl.
- Add the mixture to the goat cheese and gently mix them together.
- Season the chicken for taste with half a teaspoon of salt and a quarter teaspoon of pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a larger skillet over high heat.
- Cook the chicken and make sure that it is cooked thoroughly. After 2-3 minutes, turn over.
- Serve chicken with prepared orzo as well as goat cheese vinaigrette.
Why don’t you write it down on your list of healthy protein diet recipes for your family?
6. Chipotle Beef With Beer Chili
If you are not interested in five protein diet recipes that we have mentioned above, you can refer to this following method.
Whenever taking about high-protein foods, we cannot ignore beef because it is categorized as one of the highest sources of this macronutrient. On the one hand, people who want to build up their muscles should consume more beef. In fact, almost bodybuilding athletes have to add beef without seasoning to their daily diet to build up their muscles. On the other hand, women who want the weight loss can also eat beef instead of other meat to supply a sufficient amount of protein but low in carbs.
This time, we would like to show you one of the best delicious protein diet recipes from beef, which is Chipotle beef with beer chili. It may take you 1 hour to make and the recipe we offer you can serve 4 people. Anyway, the process is not complicated so that you can do it yourself for your family at the weekend dinner. Here is the method.
- Ground beef chuck: 1 pound
- Chili powder: 1 tablespoon
- Whole-peeled tomatoes: 1 28-ounce can
- Dark Mexican beer: 1 bottle
- Rinsed kidney beans: 1 15.5-ounce can
- 4 chopped garlic cloves, 1 chopped white onion, from 1 to 3 teaspoons of chopped chipotles
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Black pepper, kosher salt
- Sour cream, corn bread, cilantro, pickled jalapenos
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add chopped garlic, onion, half a teaspoon each pepper and salt.
- Stir until they are softened. It will take 6-8 minutes.
- Continue to cook beef for 4-5 minutes until the meat is not pink anymore.
- Next, combine chipotles and chili powder in the skillet, cook and stir for around 1 minute.
- Pour the dark beer to the skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes more.
- Mix with tomatoes, beans and season with 1/4 teaspoon each pepper and salt. Cook for 20-25 minutes more.
- Eat with sour cream, corn bread, cilantro, pickled jalapenos.
Read More: List Of 15 Healthy Squash Recipes
7. Salmon With Soybean Salad
Let’s start your meal with a dish of salad, an indispensable appetizer. Actually, a protein-rich vegetable salad is quite great to an appetizer.
Regarding protein diet recipes, we would like to introduce you a salad with salmon and soybeans. Because both salmon and soybean are great ingredients to cook, thus, a dish of salmon with soybean salad will make you satisfied. Moreover, it takes about 25 minutes to make a dish for 2 freshmen, with up to 49 grams of protein supplied. Also, the direction is easy. You should write the recipe down in your cooking handbook immediately.
Salmon With Soybean Salad can provide you a high concentration of protein among protein diet recipes.
- Defrosted soybeans: 200 grams
- Poached salmon fillets: 2 (skin removed)
- Omega-3 rich egg: 1
- Lemon zest and juice: 1
- Pouch Puy lentils: 250 grams
- Flaxseed oil: 2 tablespoons
- Sliced spring onion
- Boil the egg with cold water in a pan for 4 minutes before adding soybeans.
- Take the egg out and cut it into 6 wedges.
- Drain the beans, then run under the stream of cold-water.
- Combine lemon zest and juice with flaxseed oil. Seasoning for taste.
- Stir the mixture through beans, onions, and lentils.
- Serve in 2 plates, put salmon and egg on the top.
- Enjoy your salad.
8. Orange Sandesh
We have covered seven protein diet recipes include salads, savories, appetizers, grills, and so on. Now is the time for us to discover another sweet food from Indian cuisine. Orange Sandesh is a sweet Bengali delicacy, which will not disappoint you by its taste and decoration.
The main ingredient in this kind of protein diet recipes is paneer that is known as a high source of protein. We would like to recommend you a new recipe to make a light dessert from paneer combined with orange juice as well. We are sure that it is very simple to make this food and it will be one of your favorite protein diet recipes. Let’s spend about 20 minutes to make 12 Sandesh. Try it now!
- Crumbled paneer: 3/4 cup
- Powdered sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Crumbled khoya: 3 tablespoons
- Orange: 12 segments (peeled)
- Peeled, sliced banana: 1
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Mix paneer, khoya, powdered sugar, and 2 tablespoons of fresh water in a large bowl.
- Next, knead it to make a smooth mixture. You can add more water if necessary.
- Divide the mixture into 12 small portions. Set aside.
- Melt the sugar in a pan with low heat.
- Add orange to the pan. Toss it gently to avoid breaking. Turn off the heat.
- Put an orange segment and 2 slices of banana on the top of a portion of Sandesh.
- Place them in your fridge for more than 1 hour before eating.
9. Noodle Rosti
Before closing the topic about protein diet recipes, we would like to show you how to make noodle rosti. Have you ever tried it before? Actually, it is known as one of the most favorite protein diet recipes of children. Of course, we cannot ignore our kids’ appetite. It will be great if you can serve them with this noodle to provide their body a sufficient amount of protein. Noodle rosti is also another food from Indian cuisine. Its ingredients are noodles, bean sprout, as well as paneer. In general, it takes you nearly 35 minutes to complete the recipe with four rostis for your family members. Trust me! It is not complicated at all. Let’s try protein diet recipes together.
- Whole-wheat noodle: 3/4 cup (boiled)
- Grated paneer: 1/4 cup
- Chopped celery: 2 tablespoons
- Grated mozzarella cheese: 1/4 cup
- Cooking oil: 3 tablespoons
- Bean sprout: half a cup
- Shredded vegetables: half a cup (cabbage, carrots,…)
- Tomato ketchup: 4 tablespoons
- Mix noodle, paneer, cheese, celery, and bean sprout together. Add salt for taste.
- Divide it into 4 portions. Place them in 4 flat round and cook them to make both sides golden brown.
- To make the topping, you heat the oil and add bean sprout, vegetables to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Serve one noodle rostis with a portion of topping and tomato ketchup.
Recommended article: List Of 18 Best Weight Loss Soup Recipes In Your Diet
We have introduced you 9 protein diet recipes, which are not only delicious but also easy to make. In fact, there are many other recipes that you are interested in and making at home every day. However, we recommend that you should try our protein diet recipes to diversify your meals and add more protein to your diet in the greatest way. Although we have shown you only 9 out of many methods, we still believe that they can cover almost all types of food that can appear in your meals. Hopefully, all the recipes are great for you to try. If you want to know more about eat, drink and shrinks recipes for health, you can visit our main page Health. Moreover, we also appreciate all your comments left on our topics to let us know about your problems and ideas. Let’s share your thoughts with us!
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 23 home remedies for grey hair to turn black at young age
- Top 16 Nutritional And Health Benefits Of Longan
- 17 Best healthy pumpkin recipes – easy recipes to make at home
- Health benefits of smiling in the workplace – 10 advantages
- Positive & side effects of soy milk on men & women are revealed
- 12 easy & simple paleo recipes for dinner with detailed steps
- Top 8 Homemade Hair Tonic Recipes For Beautiful And Healthy Hair
- 24 Natural Home Remedies To Increase Breast Size Fast In Women