7. Try Sex Toys For Couples
This is called Lelo Tiani, which is a massager worn during intercourse for clitoral stimulation. Also, it could send vibrations down your partner’s shaft to promote pleasure for him during sex. In case this is not suitable for you, so why don’t you try using a simple massage? This is a small bullet vibrator. Or, another option is using Fifty Shades inspired love balls. Fact is, sex toys, if used properly, are a good way to help couples keep sex exciting as well as increase the chance of the orgasm of the two of you.
8. Try Some PG13 Bondage
Well, this sounds crazy, yet give it a try if you want to make your sex life more interesting. You do not have to begin smacking each other with spanking paddles in order to get the most out of bondage. Just simply begin with the silk scarf like a blindfold or the tie like soft handcuffs. After that, you may want to move on to feather ticklers and small floggers. Or, you could forget about toys altogether, instead, you stick to the options of dressing-up like leather corsets, bras with straps and buckles.
9. Free-Ranging Fingertips
Rather than parking your own hands in your partner’s hair or on his back, you should keep the fingertips roaming over his own body. Your fingertips are places having oh-so-sensitive nerve endings. This extrasensory experience, actually, will supersize both your pleasure and your partner’s as well.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to cure candida review – is Ryan Shea’s book useful?
- Top 13 ways to save a relationship that you must know!
- Treating and beating fibromyalgia review – is it reliable?
- How to catch a cheating spouse review – is Sarah’s book useful?
- 15 Early Signs He Wants A Relationship With You In The Future
- 6 Home remedies for impotence in men
- Reunited relationship review – exam Michael Griswold’s book!
- Daygame blueprint review – is this dating guide useful?