Are you considering whether or not you should give Chris Thompson’s e-guide for toddler training a try, then this Talking To Toddlers review will provide you with the best answer:
1. Talking To Toddlers – What Is It?
2. Talking To Toddlers Review – How It Works?
3. Talking To Toddlers Review – Product Details And Benefits
4. How Much To Get Started?
6. What’s About Guarantee?
7. Does Chris Thompson Offer Any Customer Support?
Talking To Toddlers is found by Chris Thompson, who is a Platinum Expert Author at ezinearticles dot com and has published dozens of articles on a large number of parenting websites worldwide. This program is an audio-based course that is designed to give you new toolbox of communication strategies that work actually well with children. With the purpose of helping those who are going to become parents or are already young parents have enough knowledge to raise their kids healthily, VKool.com decides to complete a full Talking To Toddlers review that is based on the real experience of a user named Hana.
This program works from the age of 2 and up as at the age of 2, children really begin to master the English language. The e-course does not stop working as your kid stop being a toddler. When learning the whole package of Talking To Toddlers, you will be able to use the tips and tricks introduced here throughout the childhood years of your kid. Containing 12 audio tracks, this e-course covers many lessons and each lesson is designed particularly so that, when users finish it, they will be able to apply right away the tips learned. Besides, the system also comes with a complete course guide, summary, and homework. The audio tracks vary in length, yet are typically around 20 minutes long. If you are a visual learner, then you can refer the Complete Course Guide which includes written transcript of every track. In order to get the best result, Chris Thompson recommends you to listen one track per day and finish the homework before moving to the next track. To help you get the most comprehensive view about this product, the next part of my Talking To Toddlers review will reveal to you how it works.
Hana, a real user shared with VKool that this program has changed the way she approach parenting skills. It is really not just a lecture with a workbook, actually, it is a toolbox for those parents who are struggling to communicate with their kids. In the manual of this e-course, the author offers users some lessons that he advises that they should learn these lessons before listening 12 tracks. Here is the preview of each lesson:
- Lesson 1 – in this lesson, it is recommended that you, as a parent, should not yell your kids when they misbehave or make you mad.
- Lesson 2 – this lesson is going to teach you about the so called “blinds” and “presuppositions”. This is considered as one of the most important lessons in the entire course. Once you have finished this unit, you will have lots of fun using your new developed language skills.
- Lesson 3 – this lesson offers you the manners to avoid saying “no” with your kids while still getting your desired results. Learning this lesson, you will discover an entirely new tool that is what you should do when your kid asks you a weird question and your answer would often be “no”. Most parents do not recognize the best ways to respond. That is why Chris recommends them to stop and think before answering “No”.
- Lesson 4 – in this last lesson, the creator discusses how to avoid arguments and fights by avoiding saying no, or at least using it less often so that it brings about more effects when it is used. To put in simple words, you will learn how to re-state your kid’s question in order to enter their world, and how to use distraction strategy to lead them away from the request. Interestingly, this strategy can work for both children and adults, so you will have fun when using it. Furthermore, this lesson also gives you something called no sets, yes sets, and compliance sets.
Turing back to 12 tracks you are going to learn in the e-course, the followings are some of the most remarkable points in each track:
– Double blinds can create the illusion of choice
– There are unlimited manners to come up with blinds
– Presuppositions are the statements which assume something is real and true.
– You could combine presuppositions and blinds to increase the compliance impact
– Saying “no” too often will set you, as a parent, for instant resistance
– The logic method to get your kid to tell you what he / she should or should not do
– The distraction method that can help you distract your younger toddler away from the initial, hard-to-answer question.
– How to use “yes sets” and “no sets” appropriately
– The principle of consistency and commitment
– How to get your kid to commit to things as you think they might change their idea later
– How be flexible and creative to get your kids to take steps to commit towards something that you wish them to do
– Think outside of the box to decide if you could say yes whilst still satisfying your own needs
– You could modify how you feel about something by modifying its own meaning
– Context reframing and content reframing
– How to manage state and how to elicit states in children by asking them inquiries to bring back a certain past experience
– And much more
However, bear in mind that this course is about establishing compliance, not a lesson of negotiation with kids. All in all, this course shows you how to “trick” your kid into the behavior you want out of them by changing your actions and words.
See the testimonials below to find out how effective this product is:
The format of this e-course is really easy to learn that Chris Thompson breaks down the lessons into many manageable chunks. So, you will be able to absorb all information easily.
In other words, learning this product, you will reduce stress and anxiety when training your kids. Besides, after learning the tips introduced in “Talking To Toddlers” guide, you can take control of your emotional health and manage anger effectively.
Today, you will have a chance to use Talking To Toddlers with just $37. This small investment will allow you to get the whole system with just a simple click. As the e-book is designed in PDF format, so you will be able to take advantage of all tips inside this product right on the computer from the comfort of your home. Just take action now to take the blood pressure under your control.
The Full Package Of The Program
Right after buying this product, you will get the whole system ofTalking To Toddlers that contains 12 audio tracks and 2 manuals, including:
- Talking To Toddlers Course Summary
- Talking To Toddlers Complete Guide
Nevertheless, if you are not comfortable downloading the e-course from the Internet, today, this program is available in the CD format. The price of this version is higher than the digital one and includes shipping cost.
So, now, you have nearly covered all necessary information about this product. Just give it a try to learn better communication skills. In turn, you will change your own family dynamics.
Sure! Chris can warrant that his guide for toddlers could work for you as you could expect. In order to make sure that you will take all advantage of this product without any doubt in mind, the creator decides to offer all clients a full money back guarantee within 60 days from the date of order.For any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, just feel free to email Chris and request a full refund. This guarantee shows that the creators are so confident about their own product. So, there is no reason for you to deny using Talking To Toddlers program.
For any further question related to this product content of technical support, you can send off an email to this address.
Have your experienced Chris Thompson’s toddler parenting guide yet? If yes, leave your ideas below to help other people make lucid decision of using it.
Feel free to drop your words right at the comment section if you want to contribute anything to this entire Talking To Toddlers review or any other lifestyle topics in our website, we will answer all soon.