Summer is time to bring out your short shades and dresses to have fun the summer sun at the beach or the park with friends as well as. Despite all the fun and happiness, at the last of the day you are left with unattractive and ugly sun tan on hands and face which takes away all the fun from this outing. With the deficiency of time, you choose for quick fix solutions such as a session of bleach or consume chemical laden cosmetic products for immediate tan removal. However all these products take one serious toll on the delicate skin of your face along with show fatal disadvantages in the long run. Hence, in this post, Vkool.com will show you instant sun tan removal face pack at home: 25 best solutions. The writing collected a list of tan removal face packs from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading it to learn these tan removal face packs in more detail!
Instant Sun Tan Removal Face Pack At Home: 25 Best Solutions That Work
1. Cucumber, Lemon Juice And Rose Water Pack
The sun tan removal face pack prepared from natural ingredients which are easily available as well as hustle free to make. This is a great tan removal face pack that uses the goodness of lemon and cucumber – 2 perfect natural bleaching agents. The rose water and cucumber juice works as cooling agents for soothing your blemished skin. Lemon juice is a great source of citric acid and vitamin C, both of which aid in lightening skin tone. Vitamin C is one powerful antioxidant that counteracts the damage caused by free radicals together with help in lightening tan, dark spots, and age spots. Here are detailed guides to make this tan removal face pack:
- Take one tablespoon each of lemon juice, cucumber juice and rose water and next mix in a bowl.
- Then, apply using cotton on tanned areas, keep for 10 minutes and now wash off using cold water.
- You should apply this pack daily after getting back home from the sun.
2. Turmeric And Besan Face Pack
Turmeric adds one healthy glow to your skin and helps in decreasing tan and pigmentation.Bengal gram works as one natural scrub for exfoliating your skin and removing dead cells. Here are easy and simple steps to make this tan removal face pack:
- Mix besan (2 tablespoons), a pinch of turmeric, milk (1 tablespoon), and crushed orange peel (1 tablespoon) in one bowl with cold rose water.
- Then, apply on your clean face and allow it to dry for about 20 minutes. Moist your dried areas by sprinkling the water on it and gradually remove the pack by gently scrubbing in clockwise as well as anti-clockwise direction.
- You should apply this pack once in 2 days for effective exfoliation as well as tan removal.
Learn more: Health Advantages Of Turmeric For Humans
3. Honey And Papaya Face Pack
The delicious fruit pack assists remove sun tan from your face by using the goodness of the useful enzymes present in papaya. Particularly, the enzyme papain in papaya contains potent skin-lightening properties which help in getting rid of sun tan and decreases the visibility of blemishes and scars. The other enzymes present in papaya are known for skin exfoliation, renewal, and restoration. Honey helps in softening and moisturizing the skin. To make this tan removal face pack, you should do as follows:
- Take ripe papaya pulp (½ cup) and mash it well. Next add honey (a tablespoon) to this and mix well.
- After that, apply on your clean face and dry for half an hour.
- Lastly, rinse off with water.
4. Tomato, Lemon Juice And Yogurt Face Pack
This face pack works wonders in getting rid of pigmentation and dark spots from sun tanned skin. Additionally, tomato juice acts as one natural toner to lessen open pores and decrease oiliness of your skin, whereas yogurt aids in nourishing and moisturizing the skin. To prepare this tan remove face pack, here is the recipe:
- Mix tomato pulp (2 tablespoons), lemon juice (1 tablespoon) and yogurt (1 tablespoon) in a bowl and next apply on face.
- Allow it to dry for half an hour. Wash with cold water afterwards.
5. Aloe Vera, Tomato And Masoor Daal (Or Red Lentil) Face Pack
Here are step by step directions on how to make this tan removal face pack at home:
- Soak masoor daal (a tablespoon) in water for about 20 minutes and later make a rough paste.
- Now, mix this paste with 1 tablespoon tomato pulp and fresh aloe vera gel and massage on neck and face.
- Keep for about 20 minutes and afterwards rinse off with water.
6. Butter Milk And Oatmeal Exfoliating Pack
Buttermilk aids in moisturizing and soothing skin and healing blisters while oatmeal acts as one natural scrub that exfoliates your skin, removes dead cells and blackheads. In order to make this tan removal face pack, here is the recipe:
- Mix oatmeal (2 tablespoons) with buttermilk (3 tablespoons) and apply on your face and body.
- Massage gently in circular motion. Allow it to stay for around 15-20 minutes and then cleanse with water.
7. Yogurt And Orange Juice Face Pack
As you know, orange is high in vitamin C which helps combat skin blemishes and improves skin tone and skin texture as well. Collagen discovered in orange reduces the process of aging and also helps in skin tightening. Yogurt works as a natural moisturizer and bleach to make skin supple and soft. Here are detailed instructions to make this tan removal face pack:
- Mix one tablespoon each of orange juice and yogurt and apply on face.
- Allow it on for half an hour and then rinse off with water.
8. Lemon Juice And Potato Face Pack
The combination of lemon juice and potato is the best way to get rid of dark circles. Particularly, potato juice helps deal with skin aging, inflammation, and blemishes. It soothes your skin and calms it. Here are detailed directions to make this tan removal face pack:
- First of all, extract the juice of 1 potato using one grinder, mix lemon juice (a tablespoon) with it and then apply on the face along with other affected areas.
- Allow it to dry for around 30-40 minutes.
- Finally, wash off using cold water.
9. Milk Cream And Strawberry Face Pack
Strawberry has skin lightening properties which help in enhancing skin complexion and decreasing dark spots, freckles, and pigmentation. Milk cream gives deep nourishment to your skin and moisturizes it. In order to prepare this tan removal face pack, here is the recipe for you to follow:
- Crush 4 strawberries and next mix with milk cream (2 tablespoons) and apply on face.
- Allow it to stay for half an hour and then rinse off with water.
10. Milk Powder, Almond Oil And Honey Face Pack
The uses of almond milk and almond oil for skin are well known. Generally, milk powder acts wonders for your moisturizing skin, decreasing effects of suntan and imparting one clearer tone as well as texture to your skin. Here are easy steps to make this tan removal face pack:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of milk powder with honey (1 tablespoon) and almond oil (a few drops) and apply on face.
- Allow it on your face for about 20 minutes prior to washing off with water.
Learn more: Advantages Of Almonds For Health, Skin And Hair
11. Coconut Water And Sandal Wood Pack
Sandalwood paste or powder works as one natural skin cleanser removing dead cells and impurities. It also acts as one soothing balm and assists heal blemishes and blisters. To prepare this tan removal face pack, you should do as follows:
- Mix sandalwood powder (a tablespoon) with coconut water to create a thick paste and then add almond oil (a few drops) to it.
- After that, apply on neck and face, dry for about 20 minutes and lastly wash off with water.
12. Fresh Cream Face And Saffron Pack
Saffron aids in natural skin brightening, tan removal, toning, and fighting pimples and acne. Here are step by step directions to make this pack at home:
- Soak saffron (a few strands) in milk cream (2 tablespoons) the entire night. Blend with fingers and then apply on your face evenly.
- Allow it to dry for about 20 minutes and lastly wash off with water. The pack also works as one deep moisturizer.
13. Honey And Pineapple Face Mask
With its fresh and tangy flavor, pineapple is known as the king of tropical fruits. In general, the enzymes present in pineapple aid in alleviating dead cells from burnt and tanned areas. In addition, pineapples are packed with vitamin C together with antioxidants that counteracts the damaging effects of free radicals as well as oxidative stress and reduce the appearance of the signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles and freckles and aid in lightening age spots, sun tan and pigmentation. In order to make this tan removal face mask, here is the recipe for you to follow:
- Mix pineapple pulp (2 tablespoons) with honey (one tablespoon) and apply on face, keep for around 3-5 minutes.
- Lastly wash thoroughly with water.
14. Aloe Vera Gel And Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) Pack
The cooling effect of fuller’s earth soothes and cools skin burns and helps decrease skin irritation, acne, rashes, and blemishes while aloe Vera gel lightens the skin tone and works as a natural cleanser. Here are detailed guides to make this tan removal face mask:
- Mix fuller’s earth (2 tablespoons) with aloe vera gel (a tablespoon), rosewater can also be included to dilute the mixture.
- Then, apply on neck and face and allow it to dry for 30 minutes.
- Clean face using cold water.
15. Lemon Juice And Cornmeal Face Scrub
General speaking, cornmeal aids in effective removal of blackheads and dead cells from the skin. Cornmeal face scrub is particularly effective for oily skin as it removes excess oil as well as sebum from your skin without drying it. In order to prepare this tan removal face mask, here is the recipe for you to follow:
- Mix cornmeal (2 tablespoons) with 1 tablespoon each of yogurt and lemon juice and apply on face.
- Massage gently in the circular motion using your fingers for 2 minutes.
- Allow it on your face for around 15-20 minutes and afterwards cleanse with water.
16. Wheat Flour Face Pack
Using wheat flour on your skin can aid in boosting skin tone, fade away the dark spots as well as uneven skin tone. Here are detailed guides for you to follow:
- Make a paste using wheat flour (2 tablespoons) and water and next apply on face. This paste shouldn’t be too thick.
- Allow it for about 15 minutes and then wash off using water and get brighter and softer skin.
17. Cucumber And Basil Face Pack
Cucumber and basil face pack is one very effective face pack in order to remove sun tan. The face pack soothes your skin and when used frequently, it gets rid of the sun tanning thus, makes skin glow. In addition, cucumber tones your skin and improves the complexion. Here are detailed instructions to make this tan removal face pack:
- Take some leaves of basil along with a piece of cucumber.
- Now wash them well and place them in the grinder. Then, create a fine paste and now apply it on your clean face.
- Thereafter, rinse off after twenty minutes using plain water and notice the glow on the skin.
- It steadily gets rid of the sun tan and may be used twice per week by all types of skin.
18. Potato Juice And Curd Face Pack
Curd can make skin lighter and get rid of sun tan from your face and body effectively while potato juice can get rid of your skin darkness like lip pigmentation and dark circles. In the same manner, this juice also effectively lightens your sun tan. Here are detailed guides for you to follow:
- Take curd (2 teaspoonfuls) in a small bowl
- Next peel one potato and out this in a grinder in order to extract its pulp. Once you get this pulp. Squeeze this pulp so that its juice can be extracted.
- Now mix potato juice (two teaspoons) with the curd in this bowl. Mix them thoroughly.
- Then, apply it on your clean face and allow it for about 20 minutes. Rinse off using lukewarm water.
- This process can be done two times per week and also can be done by all skin types.
19. Gram Flour And Yoghurt Face Pack
Yoghurt with gram flour is one of the tested and tried face packs to remove sun tan from your face and body. Curd and gram flour boosts skin complexion by lightening your skin darkness. In order to prepare this tan removal face pack, you can do as follows:
- Mix gram flour (a teaspoonful) in yoghurt (a teaspoonful). Mix both the ingredients exclusively.
- Apply on your face evenly and after that wash off after twenty minutes.
- The face pack gets rid of sun tan as done regularly like two times a week.
20. Yoghurt And Papaya Face Pack
This pack not only gets rid of tan but is an excellent face mask in order to get glowing skin. You’ll need two products to prepare this face pack: papaya and yoghurt. Here are step by step directions for you to follow:
- Mash one piece of papaya in one pulp paste and next add one teaspoon of yoghurt.
- Now mix them well and then apply on the face.
- Keep for twenty minutes and afterwards rinse off using plain water.
21. Honey And Tomato Face Pack
Tomatoes help brighten up your complexion and remove the sun tan as well. This face pack may be tried two times per week for one glowing skin and soon it’ll assist giving tan-free skin. To make this, you should do as follows:
- Take one medium sized tomato and next squeeze the juice out of this in a small bowl. Then, add honey (one teaspoon) and mix this well.
- Now apply with your fingers with few massaging and afterwards leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Wash the face using plain water and then pat dry.
Learn more: Top 13 Health Advantages Of Tomatoes For Men
22. Lime juice, Rose Water And Turmeric Face Pack
Lime juice, some turmeric, and rosewater can be a great face pack to get rid of sun tan from your face effectively. It immediately provides results in sun tan along with brightening ups your complexion by lightening the spots and marks. Here is the recipe to make this pack:
- Take one lemon and next squeeze 1/2 of it in one bowl, add rose water (a teaspoon) and turmeric powder (a pinch). Mix it well
- Then, apply on your face using fingers with gentle massaging.
- Allow the face pack for about 20 minutes and then rinse off using plain water.
23. Orange Face Pack
The bleaching effect of orange helps lighten your skin, while milk works as a moisturizer. Here are easy and simple steps to make this tan removal face pack:
- Take orange powder (a tablespoon) in one bowl and next add some milk to this.
- Mix it well to create a paste.
- Now apply this on your affected areas.
- After some time, wash off using cold water
24. Lemon Face Pack
Here are step by step directions to make this tan removal face pack at home:
- Mix some lemon peel powder or lemon juice with milk cream or milk.
- Make this as one paste and then apply on your tanned area.
- Finally, wash it off with water.
25. Turmeric And Cabbage Face Pack
Turmeric is useful not only the health but for the skin as well. Cabbage has lots of phytochemicals and antioxidants that will make the skin healthy as well as free from pimples or rashes by combating the free radicals. Plus, this vegetable has vitamin C to secure your skin from damage. In addition, it contains vitamin A and vitamin K to make your skin bright and supple. The potassium in cabbage will assist you lightening the skin as well. Here is the recipe to make this pack:
- Take one small portion of cabbage and next grate it.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of honey, a little turmeric and 1 tablespoon of gram flour or rice flours and make a paste.
- After that, apply this paste on your affected areas, and leave it for about 25 minutes.
- Wash using cold water, and followed by a moisturizer.
Learn more: Mole, Warts And Skin Tags Removal Review
To get more information related to skin problem as well as useful ways to take care it, go our main Skin Care page. After studying the writing of 25 instant sun tan removal face packs at home, hope that this article will help you know more few ways to make a tan removal face pack. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to find your calling in life and career
- How to increase breast milk production while pumping fast
- 5 homemade lip balm recipes for you – easy & natural
- 16 Natural herbs for depression and anxiety – discover now
- Healthy diet for psoriasis patients – best foods to eat
- Get rid of herpes review – can Sarah’s guide be useful?
- Middle back exercises for mass building
- Top simple cake recipes – easy healthy recipes to make at home