Amoebiasis is also called as entamoebiasis or amebiasis. This is caused due to entamoeba histolytica and is a parasitic infection of your intestines.
Directly contacting with fecal matter or ingesting E. histolyticain contaminated water or food is the reason to help this single-celled protozoan in entering your body. Colonic irrigation and anal sex are also the reasons causing this transmission of the parasite.
This health condition commonly occurs in tropical countries and the sanitation of these countries is very poor. People having weak immune systems or traveling to such areas as well as other health conditions have a higher chance of getting this infection than usual.
Amoebiasis can make people suffer from severe illness and even death. Averagely 70,000 patients over the world annually die of this disease.
Top 10 Natural Tips Of Home Treatment For Amoebiasis In Adults
People suffering from this infection commonly have its symptoms within a week after they consume the contaminated water or food. They often suffer from Initial symptoms such as stomach cramping and loose stools.
Besides, they can experience various symptoms such as nausea, bloody stools, fever, vomiting, and feeling pain in the upper quadrant of their torso. Moreover, they may even have anemia because of blood loss.
Hence, if you suffer from any symptom above, you should meet your doctor to be properly diagnosed and treated. In addition, as an adjunct remedy, you can also apply some simple treatments at home to combat the parasites, reduce its symptoms as well as protecting you from life-threatened by this infection.Today, in this writing, VKool.com will provide you with a valuable source of information about top 10 natural tips of home treatment for amoebiasis in adults without any side effect. This writing shows you a list of 10 natural and effective tips to deal with this infection by using natural ingredients from reliable sources. However, this is only for the informational purpose. You’d better not apply without the doctor’s instruction. Keep reading this writing to find the one treatment for amoebiasis which is right for you!
Coconut is considered as a powerful antiparasitic agent that has the ability to combat the parasites causing amoebiasis. Additionally, this oil also stimulates your immune system and thereby fighting pathogens.Both coconut and coconut oil are very beneficial in treating this disease.
- You simply drink some glasses of coconut water every day. Coconut water will assist in making up for the deficiency of fluids caused by diarrhea in your body.
- Besides, you may consume 2 or 3 tablespoons of coconut oil per day. This oil contains medium-chain triglycerides, which will help in removing parasites from the body.
Using oregano is another treatment for amoebiasis. This is an herb that is very beneficial in fending off the bad parasites as well as curing amoebiasis. Oregano has powerful antibiotic and antioxidant properties, which are essential for the body to get rid of this infection. Plus, the antispasmodic property content in it also has the ability to reduce pain and cramps. It is reported that the oregano oil also helps in inhibiting enteric parasites.
- You just mix the oregano oil (2 or 3 drops) with the extract of a lemon and a cup of water.
- You stir them well and drink this solution for 3 times per day till you see an improvement.
- Besides,you can include dried or fresh oregano in each of your daily meals.
Note: It is recommended not to use oregano for women during pregnancy and small children.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
If you are suffering from amoebiasis, apple cider vinegar will be an effective treatment for amoebiasis for you. In fact, apple cider vinegar has the ability to maintain the pH level your body, which makes the parasites causing this infection uninhabitable in it.
Additionally, this vinegar has a powerful source of minerals and vitamins, strengthening your immune system and thereby keeping the infection at bay.
- First of all, you mix 1 or 2 tablespoons of unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar with 1 glass of lukewarm water.
- You stir them well and then add a little lemon juice and honey in this.
- Drink it for 2 times every day to combat infection as well as maintain a good health.
Turmeric contains a powerful source of antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties, which make it become an effective home treatment for amoebiasis. Turmeric can remove harmful parasites from your body, protect tissues from being damaged, prevent intestine inflammation and stimulate your immune system to aid in fighting the infection.
- You prepare turmeric juice (1 teaspoon) and salt (a pinch).
- Mix them well and drink when you have an empty stomach once per day for 2 weeks or until you see a significant result.
- Plus, including turmeric in your daily meals is very good or taking turmeric supplements after you consult your doctor.
5. Eat Foods High In FiberIncluding more foods rich in fiber in your diet also helps you in cleansing your intestines. Click To Tweet This area is a place where the parasites often thrive. Foods that high in fiber also aid regular and proper bowel movements, encouraging your body to eliminate waste products.
- Consume rich fiber foods such as cucumbers, beans, beetroots, tomatoes, pears, carrots, peas, broccoli, apples, brown rice, wheat germ, prunes, nuts, sunflower seeds along with whole-grain products.
- Besides fiber, you can consume more foods that rich in potassium and vitamin C to stimulate your immune system as well as limit the infection.
- In addition, you can meet your doctor to get advice about taking some fiber supplements.
Another treatment for amoebiasis is to use cloves. Thanks to the antiparasitic, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties, cloves will aid you in destroying the parasites and removing their eggs. They also have the ability to prevent the episodes of infestation in the future. Moreover, cloves are beneficial in reducing the abdominal discomforts.
- You simply add 1 teaspoon of clove powder in 1 cup of boiled water.
- Let it cover and steep for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now, you drink this solution3 times daily for a week.
- You should apply this method and chew some cloves daily.
Using the seeds and pulp of pumpkin can eliminate the parasites and the tiny pestering eggs.
Besides, the anti-inflammatory property content in pumpkin helps you to protect your intestinal lining from being damaged due to the parasites.
Moreover, you can easily digest pumpkin and it doesnot make pressure on your gastrointestinal system.
- All you need to do is to consume pumpkin seeds when you have an empty stomach every day for several weeks. Remember to ensure that you drink enough water for properly digesting.
- In addition, you can also include pumpkin in the roasted pumpkin cubes or soup form or even mix it with your salad.
8. Indian Lilac
You can know Indian Lilac with other names such as margosa and neem. This is also another natural and powerful treatment for amoebiasis. This herb contains antibiotic and antiparasitic properties, eliminating harmful parasites from your body. Indian lilac also has the ability to ease toxins caused by parasites after they die.
- Remember to consume 5 or 7 neem leaves when you have an empty stomach on a daily basis for several weeks.
- Besides consuming it leaves, you can also take the neem juice and then consume 1 teaspoon of this juice twice a day.
- Or you can choose another way which is to take neem supplements or capsules after you consult a doctor.
Note: This herb is not recommended to use for women during pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
Garlic has a powerful source of antiparasitic and antibiotic properties, which aids your body in removing harmful parasites and preventing them from reoccurring. Additionally, garlic is beneficial in boosting your immune system and thereby helping your body to combat this infection.
- To use garlic as a treatment for amoebiasis, you just eat 2 or 3 raw cloves of garlic when you have an empty stomach on a daily basis for several weeks.
- Or you can take some supplements of garlic after meeting your doctor.
10. Drink More Fluid
If you suffer from frequent vomiting and watery stools, it can be diagnosed that you have dehydration. This condition can make your disease worse. To ensure a good health without dehydration, you have to drink enough fluids throughout your day.
Fluids will assist you in cleaning your gastrointestinal system and thereby reducing the risk of parasitic organisms in your body.
- Do not forget to drink enough purified water (8 to 10 glasses) every day.
- Besides drinking water, you may add various fluids such as buttermilk, tender coconut water, herbal tea, and black tea in your body to avoid the deficiency of water.
- Plus,you can make a homemade oral rehydration solution by mixing half a teaspoon of salt well with six teaspoons of sugar and four cups of water.
- Remember to drink this solution regularly.
Note: People having kidney problems should consult a doctor before drinking more fluids and usual.
Treatment For Amoebiasis – Additional Tips And Precautions
- If you want to prevent amoebiasis, it is very important for you to have proper sanitation.
- Always use the soap and clean water to rinse your hands before you eat food by hands and after you use the bathroom.
- Before you eat raw vegetables and fruits, you should thoroughly rinse off them.
- When you go to any tropical area with poor sanitation, you had better prepare bottled water and should not drink fluid from public areas. When you are at home, let drink boiled water.
- Avoid consuming cheese, milk or dairy products which are unpasteurized.
- You should consume probiotic yogurt every day to supply more beneficial bacteria for your gastrointestinal system.
- Always keep your toilets and bathrooms clean as well as avoid public toilets.
- Caffeinated beverages, sugar, alcohol, and processed foods can make the infection worse and inhibit the healing process. Hence, you should not consume them.
- Avoid consuming foods that are manufactured by street vendors and do not have the verified origin.
- Regularly do exercise in order to boost your immunity.
- Always keep some ginger candies or ginger slices in handy to prevent vomiting.
- You can apply cold compress treatment on your stomach when you have stomach cramps.
- This disease can affect to your intestines along with other organs like your liver. Therefore, if you see that you have any symptom of amoebiasis, you should immediately consult your doctor to get treatment for amoebiasis right away.
Recommended link: 10 Home remedies for indigestion in children and infants
To get more information about various health conditions, go to visit our main Health page. After reading the writing of 10 natural tips of home treatment for amoebiasis in adults, hope that you can learn more some simple and easy ways to heal amoebiasis. All these remedies are natural, effective, and safe for treating this condition. But you do not forget to try these remedies only after you carry out a small test, check your reaction. If you have any question, please freely leave them below, I will answer you soon. Also, if you know other tips of home treatment for amoebiasis in adults, please share them with us.