Gynecomastia is a common problem which influences men. In this case, the breast tissues are swelled along with taking on a fuller look which may be embarrassing. Besides that, it happens as the result of the unequal level of hormone in your body during puberty. Thus, treating it is the necessary thin that everyone who suffers from this problem has to do. Today, VKool, we will present to all of you some natural treatments for gynecomastia which you can follow to do at home.
Top 13 Best And Natural Treatment For Gynecomastia In Males
Turmeric is considered as the first and the most effective treatment for gynecomastia. It can help in increasing the testosterone hormone levels in men. And as soon as the levels of testosterone are high, the large breasts in males will reduce in size normally. In addition, turmeric can boost the liver health as well as help to burn fat
Here is the direction for you if you use turmeric as a treatment for gynecomastia.
- Firstly, take 1 or 2 tsp of turmeric
- Then add them to one cup of water
- Next, boil it for about 10 minutes
- Finally, drink this solution two or three times per day in a few weeks or until you see an improvement.
Besides, you can take the turmeric capsules after you consult the doctor’s advice because turmeric may worsen gallbladder problems as well as interfere with the blood thinning medications
2. Fish Oil
Fish oil is also a good treatment for gynecomastia because it contains a lot of omega – 3 fatty acids which can help to produce testosterone. Furthermore, omega – 3 fatty acids can help to decrease the estrogen levels which is a reason causing the development of male breasts
Thus, in order to treat gynecomastia, every day you should take fish oil supplements or omega – 3 supplements. However, you should ask the doctor for the appropriate dosage and usage first.
Or you can consume cold – water fish such as tuna, mackerel and salmon which contain high omega – 3 fatty acid.
Learn more: 4 Cycle Solution
3. Cold Compress
Gynecomastia usually affects the breasts to become aching. For aching breasts, you can use a cold compress. The cold temperature may cause the tissues to shrink
In order to use this treatment for gynecomastia, you ought to follow this direction:
- Firstly, take a few ice cubes
- Then wrap them in the thin towel
- Next, put it on the breasts
- Finally, leave it on for only one minute
- Repeat this treatment whenever you need
However, you ought not to directly apply ice on your skin because it may cause frostbite.
4. Passion Flower
If you are finding a treatment for gynecomastia, passion flower is one of the best treatments thanks to the testosterone – boosting properties in it. Besides, it includes a compound which is called chrysin. This compound can protect your body from breaking down the testosterone.
Here is the instruction for you
- Firstly, take a teaspoon of passion flower. You should use dried flower
- Then put it into a cup of water
- Next, let it steep for about 10 minutes
- After that, strain it
- Finally, drink this solution a few times per day
Alternatively, you can take the supplements which are made of this herb. However, you should consult the doctor’s idea before using it
Zinc is also mentioned as the wonderful treatment for gynecomastia. Zinc can increase testosterone naturally. Moreover, some studies have presented that lack of zinc may reduce the levels of testosterone. And low levels of testosterone is one of the reasons causing gynecomastia.
Therefore, what you need to do is to consume more foods which contain zinc such as cashews, fortified breakfast cereal, chickpeas, oysters, raisins, lobster as well as yogurt.
Or you can take zinc supplements. But you ought to consult the doctor before taking them
Read more: Benefits Of Ghee On Health & Beauty
6. Milk Thistle
If you are looking for a treatment for gynecomastia which is caused by liver disease, why don’t you try using milk thistle? Milk thistle consists of the active constituent silymarin which helps in improving liver functioning.
Here is the instruction for you:
- Firstly, prepare 3 cups of water as well as a tablespoon of milk thistle seeds which have been crushed
- Then add milk thistle to the water
- Next, boil it
- After that, remove the heat and let it steep for about 20 minutes
- Now strain this solution as well as add a little honey to it
- Finally, drink this solution twice per day in a few weeks
Besides, you can consume the supplements which are made of this herb. For the best result, you ought to consult the doctor’s advice first.
As you know, omega – 3 fatty acids can help to increase testosterone along with reducing the estrogen levels. You can find a lot of omega – 3 fatty acids in flaxseeds which make them become a good treatment for gynecomastia. Additionally, flaxseeds consist of high concentrations of lignans which help in balancing estrogen activity along with having antiestrogenic qualities. Furthermore, they help to remove the harmful toxins from your body. And flaxseeds are also used as a wonderful ingredient for taking care of your skin
Here is the detailed instruction for you:
- Firstly, take a tablespoon of ground flaxseed together with 1 glass of hot water
- Then add flaxseed to this glass
- Finally, drink this solution every day until you see the improvement
Alternatively, you can take one or two tablespoons of flaxseed oil every day, too. Adding flaxseed to your baked goods like muffin and bread or smoothies is also a good idea for treating gynecomastia. However, you ought to ask your doctor before you use flaxseed as a natural treatment for gynecomastia because it can interfere with the certain medications as well as hormone treatments
Read more: Home Canning Recipes For Winter Storage
Why is exercises listed as a good treatment for gynecomastia? Because it can help to balance hormone levels. Moreover, proper exercises may also help in building chest along with torso muscles. In addition, they help to reduce the overall body fat, which may be causing pseudogynecomastia. And pseudogynecomastia may cause feminization of the breast in men because of a buildup of fat
Hence, every day, you should do elliptical exercises or weight lifting. Swimming is also a good idea for reducing excess fat. In order to burn calories and body fat, jogging and walking are considered as the good forms of exercises.
Another treatment for gynecomastia is the dandelion. This herb contains a diuretic effect. That means it may help in removing excess water along with excess estrogen and harmful toxins from your body. Plus, it helps to break down carbohydrates
Here is the detailed direction for you
- Firstly, take a teaspoon of dried dandelion as well as a cup of hot water
- Then put dandelion to the water
- Next, cover and allow it to steep for about 10 minutes
- After that, strain it
- Finally, drink this solution up to 3 times per day in a few weeks
Besides that, you can take dandelion supplements or tincture after you consult the doctor
10. Epsom Salt Bath
If you are looking for an effective treatment for gynecomastia, an Epsom salt bath will help you to get rid of this problem by making up of magnesium sulfate which helps the detoxification process. As a result, it helps to balance hormone
You should follow this direction below if you want to use Epsom salt
- Firstly, add two cups of Epsom salt to the tub of warm water
- Then properly stir till the salt is dissolved
- Finally, soak the body in this bath for 15 minutes and relax
- Repeat this process 3 times per week until you notice the improvement.
Pay attention that this natural treatment for gynecomastia is not recommended for those who suffer from heart problems or high blood pressure
11. Red Clover
When talking about the treatment for gynecomastia, red clover is also mentioned. It is said to be an estrogen – reducing herb including phytoestrogen. Besides that, red clover consists of a powerful estrogen – reducing which is called genistein
Therefore, what you need to do is to make and drink red clover tea or consume red clover supplements. But before taking supplements, you had better consult the doctor
Learn more: Natural Foods For Testosterone Boost For Men
12. Ginger Root Tea
Ginger is also a fantastic treatment for gynecomastia because it can raise the metabolism as well as burn the fat tissues
In order to make ginger root tea, you should follow this detailed instruction below
- Firstly, grate a ginger root while boiling some water
- Then add ginger to the boiling water
- Next, cover it and allow it to steep for a few minutes
- Finally, sip this solution every day from 3 to 6 months
13. Green Tea
Green tea is also an amazing fat burner. Green tea is said to be a natural antioxidant which may flush the harmful toxins out of your body. And green tea is very effective in treating gynecomastia.
Therefore, what you need to do is to consume its extract or drink tea in order to decrease the extra body fat.
Besides these natural treatments which are mentioned above, you ought to follow these tips below:
- Eat organic food
- Say no to your anxiety and nervous
- Drink a lot of water
- Eat more vegetables and fruits
- Check the body weight regularly
- Limit the salt intake
- Keep the body straight
- Cut down the sugar consumption
- Remove junk food from your diet
- Do not drink alcohol
- Give up smoking
- Avoid soy products
- Do not eat carbohydrates rich food.
That’s about the treatment for gynecomastia. We all hope that you can find the most suitable treatment for your condition. However, this article is only for the informative purpose, you had better consult the doctor before applying one of these treatments above. If you want to know more information about other diseases or conditions, you ought to visit our main page Health. If you have any questions or know more about treatment for gynecomastia, please let us know by leaving us a message or a comment below. We will response it soon.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Top 10 home remedies for blemishes on cheeks
- Additional benefits of Kegel exercises for guys
- Conversation confidence review – is Eduard Ezeanu’s book useful?
- Infinite intelligence system review – is Todd’s system useful?
- 10 Natural home remedies for anemia
- 34 Natural Home Remedies For Chalazion Cysts Are Revealed
- 16 Natural Homemade Ways Of Coconut Oil For Eczema Treatment
- Strip that fat diet plan review – does the program really work?