It can be described that the urinary incontinence disease is the inability to control urination that can lead to involuntary loss of urine or urine leakage.
Urinary incontinence is a very popular, and at times urological, debilitating disorder. According to the National Association for Continence (NAFC), the urinary incontinence impacts about 25 million Americans annually.
Natural Treatment For Urinary Incontinence – Best Natural Remedies:
We can divide the urinary incontinence issue into 3 main types:
- Overflow incontinence: the inability to empty the bladder completely, leading to constant or frequent urine dribbling.
- Stress incontinence: this problem can occur when physical activities like sneezing, coughing, jumping, vigorous exercise, or even laughing put pressure on the bladder and it must release urine as a consequence.
- Urge incontinence: this problem can occur when a hyperactive or urinary incontinence causes an intense and sudden urge to urinate leading to the involuntary loss of urine.
Incontinence could be triggered by a lot of factors like age (along with the increasing age, the muscles of your bladder will become weaker), urinary tract infections, urinary stones, nerve damage, an urinary incontinence, menopause, enlarged prostate, weakened pelvic floor muscles caused by childbirth or surgery, and constipation. In addition, some kinds of drinks, foods, and medications might also stimulate your bladder and lead to incontinence (just temporary).
It can not only cause patients to withstand embarrassment and discomfort, but can also pose harms to the overall health if the urine is left in the bladder, thereby forming a breeding ground for bacterial trigger factors. Incontinence is not a condition in itself, but a sign of an underlying disorder or disease.
Therefore, to stop this issue, people need to address the underlying trigger factor causing this problem. In addition to the advice and treatments from your doctor, you can also make use of some natural home treatments and some positive lifestyle changes for better incontinence control.
You should make use that you will get your current issue properly diagnosed to rule out the possibility that it is an underlying sign of another severe health issue, such as cancers.
In the article today, I would like to reveal some of the best treatment for urinary incontinence that can help you deal with the problem right at your own home as soon as possible. The home remedies I would like to reveal include:
This is the first out of the most efficient treatment for urinary incontinence that I want to reveal in this entire writing and want you and my other readers to learn and make use as soon as possible to live without this bladder issue! According to Chinese medicine, by correcting the imbalance of the kidneys and by strengthening the urinary system, acupuncture can work well to help in reducing the urinary incontinence effectively.
It can help in reducing urinary urgency by holding your urine for longer. Researches have also shown that this treatment for urinary incontinence is very good for people who are living with this hateful and stubborn condition, but further well-designed researches are still necessary.
People should have an acupuncture healing process done by a qualified and prestigious expert. Most of the acupuncture points for treating urinary issues are located on the lower back and lower abdomen. Some of the acupressure points used to deal with the urinary incontinence issue are CV6, CV 4, CV3, GV4, KI3, BL39, BL32, BL31, BL28, BL23, ST 36, and LI 11.
Read more Healthy Daily Diet With 3 Week Diet to get more knowledge about how to get a healthy eating plan which can help to deal with and beat off several diseases and health problems, including urinary incontinence.
Another out of the tips on how to treat urinary incontinence naturally at home – best treatment for urinary incontinence that people should make use is practicing meditation on a regular basis. Meditation with guided imagery can help people in regaining the control over your body and thereby reducing the urinary incontinence symptoms.
In one research conducted in Loyola University Health System in 2009 study, researchers discovered that cognitive therapy that involves guided imagery exercises going along with deep breathing can help to train the brain to get better control to the bladder, thereby reducing the frequency of urge incontinence episodes from 38 to 12 per week.
Cleaves is also the best treatment for urinary incontinence issue that can help people deal with this issue at home. Cleavers is a traditional tonic for urination that can help in treating urinary health issues. It is particularly used for treating urinary incontinence and cystitis as well. It can help in protecting against bladder irritation because it creates a soothing covering along your bladder. To make use of cleavers, people should follow exactly these 2 simple steps:
- Put two or three teaspoons of cleaves to one cup of hot water and let it steep for about ten to fifteen minutes.
- Strain this tea and consume it 3 times every day until you see the improvement as desired.
In fact, this is also one of the best tips on how to treat urinary incontinence at home and also a good natural treatment for urinary continence that people should not skip but try to make use for good!
Apple cider vinegar is also a great natural treatment for urinary incontinence that I would like to introduce in this entire article and want you and my other readers to learn and make use for good! Apple cider vinegar can work effectively as a great tonic for the health of your own. It can help in eliminating and removing the harmful toxins from your body and fighting against and beating off infections related to the bladder in general. Excess weight actually is one of the contributions to urinary incontinence because the fat around your abdomen places can out more pressure on your bladder. Meanwhile, apple cider vinegar can assist in the weight loss process, so we can consider apple cider vinegar a great treatment for urinary incontinence for several reasons. To make use of this natural ingredient, people will need to:
- Mix in a glass of water one or two teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- Add some raw honey to the solution.
- Consume the solution two or three times on a daily basis until you get the results that can make you satisfied.
One thing to remember: if you have a severe urinary incontinence that irritates your bladder, you should not take apple cider vinegar at all costs.
This is also one out of the best tips on how to treat urinary incontinence naturally at home that are very simple and cheap to apply so that people should not skip but make use of this tip and technique for good to stay away from the urinary incontinence issue without using any type of drug, pill, or medical intervention.
Buchu is also a good treatment for urinary incontinence that people should make use if you are looking for a treatment for urinary incontinence that help you overcome the hateful and stubborn symptoms of this health issue without using medical interventions. Short-leaf buchu, also called “Agathosma betulina”, is a wonderful tonic for urinary tract that can help to improve the urinary system's health. It is especially good for the urinary incontinence problem triggered by a bladder infection thanks to the powerful diuretic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties it contains. In addition, it can help to ease the systemic irritation and strengthen the tissues that are associated with urination. To make use of buchu when it comes to dealing with the urinary incontinence problem, you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Put 1 teaspoon of short-leaf buchu in one cup of hot water and let it steep for about five to ten minutes.
- Strain this herbal tea and consume it about 2 – 3 times every day until you see good results as desired.
Remember that if you have swelling and pain in the urinary tract, do not make use of buchu at all costs. Before trying the method or any other herbal treatments I revealed in this article, consult your doctor for good advice and proper dosages to take.
This is also one of the most effective and important tips on how to treat urinary incontinence naturally at home that people should remember to apply to reduce the risk and relief the urinary incontinence symptoms which leave harms or negative effects on your overall health and body.
Gosha-jinki-gan is an herbal remedy that has been widely used in Chinese traditional medicine for dealing with the symptoms of the urinary incontinence issue. It is a combination of many types of herbals that are different from each other.
2 small researches conducted by Japanese experts discovered that this herbal supplement can aid in improving the urinary frequency, urgency, and nighttime urination in those who are suffering from the urinary incontinence issue.
Consult your doctor for good advice and proper dosage for your own current condition before taking this herbal supplement. In fact, this is also one of the best treatment for urinary incontinence that anyone who is suffering from this condition should try and make use for good!
This is also one of the best tips on how to treat urinary incontinence naturally at home without using any type of drug, pill, or medication – a good natural treatment for urinary incontinence that I would like to reveal in this article and want you and my other readers on Vkool.com to learn and remember to apply for good.
A study published in2014 in the journal Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery discovered that practicing a yoga therapy in 6 weeks could help in controlling the urinary incontinence in females who are suffering from the stress incontinence. Actually, females who took part in the yoga program experienced a 70 % lower level in the frequency of urine leakage in general.
Yoga can provide benefits similar to that of Kegel exercises and it can actually help in tightening the muscles that control the urethral sphincter. In addition, practicing yoga on a regular basis is beneficial for relaxation and can help in relieving depression and anxiety associated with the urinary incontinence issue.
To aid well in controlling incontinence, you should practice some good yoga poses, such as Squat Pose (Malasana), Triangle Pose (Trikonasana), Chair Pose (Utkatasana), and Root Lock (Mula bandha). You can find support and instruction by joining a yoga class to practice yoga properly or find help from a prestigious yoga trainer who has wide knowledge on pelvic floor health.
This is actually one of the most effective tips on how to treat urinary incontinence naturally at home – the best treatment for urinary incontinence that people should learn and make use to enjoy a healthy life without facing this issue without using any type of drug, pill, or medication.
In fact, vitamin D can also be made use when it comes to controlling the urinary incontinence issue as it can help in maintaining the strength of muscles in general. According to a study published in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2010, women who got high levels of vitamin D had a lower risk of getting pelvic floor issues, including urinary incontinence. To make use of vitamin D properly as the best treatment for urinary incontinence, you can try one out of these 3 ways:
- After consulting your doctor, you just need to take vitamin D supplement to deal with the issue with proper and safe dosage.
- More simply, you just need to increase the daily intake of foods with high levels of vitamin D, such as fortified milk, egg yolks, oysters, fish, and other dairy products.
- Soak up the sunlight in early morning on a daily basis within about ten minutes. It will help your body make vitamin D.
Another best treatment for urinary incontinence that people should make use for good is very simple – increase the daily consumption of magnesium.
A research published in the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1998 discovered that taking magnesium hydroxide could help in treating females who had urge incontinence caused by the over-activeness of detrusor.
You can take magnesium to help in dealing with urinary incontinence effective, especially if you notice some other symptoms or signs of a deficiency of magnesium such as the leg cramps at night in bedtime. Magnesium is essential for the relaxation throughout the body of our muscles. Therefore, it can help in reducing the spasms of bladder muscle and allow full emptying of the bladder. There are 3 ways to make use of this nutrient:
- Epsom salt is made of magnesium sulfate. Thus, to allow the body to absorb magnesium through the skin, you should soak in a bath with Epsom salt. To prepare an Epsom salt bath, fill your bathtub with warm water and stir one to two cups of Epsom salt into it to soak your body within about 15 – 20 minutes for about 2 – 3 times on a weekly basis.
- You can also increase your daily intake of magnesium by eating more foods rich in this nutrient, such as yogurt, bananas, seeds, and nuts.
- Alternatively, you can take 350 mg of magnesium hydroxide supplements 2 times every day for about 6 – 8 weeks or until you see the positive results as desired. Before starting this or any other supplement regimen, ensure that you will consult your doctor carefully for good advice and necessary cautions.
This is the last but very important natural treatment for urinary incontinence that I want to reveal in the entire writing today and want my readers to learn and make use as soon as possible for good!
Exercising your pelvic floor muscles could actually be a great method when it comes to dealing with the urinary incontinence issue, especially for the issue in the early stages. It can help in reducing urine leakage and improving the bladder control in both women and men. It can also be very great for those who want to reduce stress and urge incontinence as soon as possible without using any type of drug, pill, or medication. There are just 3 simple steps you need to follow when making use of this natural ingredient as a good natural treatment for urinary incontinence to deal with the issue at home:
- Tighten the pelvic floor muscles and hold them for 8 counts. If you are unable to hold it as required, just hold as long as possible.
- After that, relax your muscles when keeping the position for a count of 8.
- Do eight to twelve sets of this exercise three times per day on a daily basis for achieving the best results as desired.
Here is actually an easy method that can help to locate your pelvic floor muscles. When emptying the bladder, stop urinating in midstream, and after that, begin again. The muscles that during this task you used are actually the pelvic floor muscles of your own body.
You might want to find help and support from a physical therapist in order not to practice the exercise in wrong way and with wrong techniques. A prestigious physical therapist would be the person who gives you good and necessary advice specific to your own body and health condition.
There is something to remember when practicing the exercise you need to know is that while practicing any pelvic floor exercise, you need to keep your muscles in the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen totally relaxed. During the exercises, you should not hold your breath; instead, breathe freely. Ensure that before you start practicing this exercise, you will empty your bladder.
Bonus: Some other short things to do to deal with the urinary incontinence issue:
- Drink sufficient, but not too much, water.
- Eat more foods rich in fiber as the deficiency of fiber can contribute to constipation that will put extra pressure on your bladder.
- Exercising for at least twenty to thirty minutes, 5 days per week.
- Lose excessive weight as soon as possible
- Steer clear of alcohol and caffeinated beverages, such as sodas, coffee, and tea. They can even make your urinary incontinence worse and lead to bladder irritation.
- Quit smoking as soon as possible because heavy smokers are at the greater risks of getting the urinary incontinence attacks compared to other people.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners because this stuff can even make the urinary urges and frequency increased.
- Avoid consuming some foods that may irritate your bladder, leading to the worse urinary incontinence problem, such as hot peppers, vinegars, tomatoes, citrus fruits, and spicy dishes.
- Keep track of your signs and symptoms to help in identifying the trigger factors and help your health advisor find out and determine the most effective course of treatment for dealing with your own case of condition.
- Even if you do not feel like going, keep a consistent schedule of urinating every period of two to four hours.
Now, after reading this full writing and learning tips and natural treatment for urinary incontinence that are very simple yet effective tips to make use at home to deal with the issue as soon as possible, readers should also spend time reading another related if possible. This article shows the best ways to deal with a gallstones problem – the Top 8 Natural Home Remedies For Gallstones article. This is an effective collection of natural home remedies that can help us deal with a common type of health issue related to the urinary system and bladder – the gallstone condition – and beat it off without making use of any type of harmful drug, pill, or medical intervention that are costly and can even harms your health after all. In fact, this article reveals a lot of useful treatment techniques and tips as well as the natural treatments it introduces just aim to help people who are suffering from the gallstone issue stop the stubborn symptoms 100% naturally. They will definitely not cause any harmful side effect yet very simple and safe to apply so that people should make use of them right from today without concerning about this!
The entire collection of tips and natural treatment for urinary incontinence that me – author Lien Nguyen of VKool.com – introduced in the writing today comes without any harmful chemical component and is proven useful and safe to apply for any case of people suffering from the urinary incontinence issue without leading to any unwanted side effect. In fact, these remedies are proven safe to use in human beings, and they will help people who are struggling with the urinary incontinence issue all over the world get back their healthy life without suffering the hateful and stubborn symptoms of the condition without needing to spend huge amounts of time, money, and effort!
If you think that the tips and best treatment for urinary incontinence that I introduced in the full writing today are really good for you because you are looking for good ways to deal with and get freedom of the urinary incontinence issue and also good for other people you know who are struggling with this health issue as well, then what you need to do right away is feeling free to share this list widely to make use together with other sufferers instead of just keeping it for yourself without concerning about any problem about this. As an author who is responsible for writing many useful articles for people all over the world, I always would like to see my readers’ personal evaluations and thoughts, so do not forget to let me see your feedbacks and comments by leaving them in the form below!
Articles about some of the common kidneys, gallbladder, and excretory system related health problems, including the urinary incontinence, how to deal with them naturally at home, and how to reduce the risks of developing these problems as well:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to be friends with an ex boyfriend or girlfriend: 9 tips
- Top 10 Ideas Of Scalp Acne Treatment – Natural & Effective Tips
- 26 best ways to break sugar addiction naturally today
- Vitamins for women over 50: sexuality, libido & hormonal balance
- How to prevent razor burn on neck and legs: 10 easy tips
- How to get rid of cradle cap in babies, toddlers: 10 fast tips
- How to build trust in a relationship – 10 helpful tips
- 12 beauty benefits of baking soda on skin you must know!