Allergy is defined as one hypersensitivity type that caused because of over reaction of the immune system. Actually whenever your body encounters one specific allergen immunoglobulin which regulates the hyperactivity of your white blood cells, then it leads to various forms of allergic as well as inflammatory responses. Especially, allergies will release chest congestion occurring mainly in the spring, fall and summer. Allergies are caused by a lot of reasons such as foods, medicines, insect bites, pet dander and other seasonal allergens such as grasses, molds, yeasts, weeds, smoke, pollens, etc. Some symptoms include hives, rash, wheezing, sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose and throat, etc. There are a lot of medicines for treating allergies. However, one simple and inexpensive way is using turmeric. In this article, VKool.com will show you turmeric for allergies: top 11 effective methods. The writing collected a list of best methods to use turmeric for allergies from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more uses of turmeric for allergies!
Turmeric For Allergies: Top 11 Effective Methods That Work
Turmeric comes as a great natural remedy for treating allergies. Click To Tweet
Here are detailed directions to use turmeric for allergies:
- Turmeric powder
- Take enough amount of turmeric powder and next add this to the foods while cooking.
- Then add this to curries, fries, rice items, milk, salads, etc.
- You should add this turmeric regularly in the diet plan to get instant relief from allergies thanks to its immune enhancing properties.
2. Turmeric And Milk
This way is used to treat the itchy throat and allergies that caused because of allergies. Here are step by step directions to make turmeric for allergies:
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Boiled milk – 1 cup
- Black pepper
- Firstly, take turmeric powder and then add it to boiling milk.
- Later add honey and black pepper powder in it.
- Stir it well until this turmeric has properly mixed in milk.
- Consume this turmeric milk with an empty stomach will treat allergy.
- Or else you can consume it at night time before you go to sleep to get complete relief from allergies as well as its symptoms.
- Regular intake of the turmeric milk for around 2 – 3 times per day will help in clearing the allergic reaction.
3. Turmeric With Honey
The process is used to remove excessive mucus which was caused thanks to allergies. Here are detailed directions on how to use turmeric for allergies:
- 4 tablespoon of powdered turmeric
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- Clean glass jar
- Take one small bowl and next pour powdered turmeric in this.
- Then add organic and raw honey in this and stir it well till it creates like fine paste.
- The mixture contains powerful anti – inflammatory property which helps a lot in getting rid of the excess mucus, heals the respiratory tissue and thereby clears the allergic reaction in your body.
- Consume this mixture (a teaspoon) and keep this in one clean glass jar for next usage.
- Repeat the same process of drinking this honey – turmeric mixture for at least three times per day on regular basis.
4. Turmeric Juice With Honey
As you know, the turmeric contains anti – inflammatory and anti – bacterial properties that help to treat allergies while honey helps to soothe your allergy infected areas. Here are detailed guides on how to use turmeric for allergies:
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- First of all, take turmeric juice in one small bowl.
- Then add raw honey in this and stir it well till both the ingredients are properly mixed.
- Consume this turmeric – honey mixture (a spoonful) to get complete relief from the allergies.
- Repeat consuming this mixture regularly till you removed the allergy from your body.
5. Turmeric Paste
In general, turmeric paste is one thick paste made from water and turmeric powder. This paste is used to cure many health and beauty ailments including these allergies. Or you can consume the paste by combining it in juices or liquids. Here are step by step directions on how to use turmeric for allergies:
- 1/2 cup of turmeric powder
- Water – 1 cup
- Air tight container
- Take one small saucepan and next pour this water and turmeric powder in this.
- Place this over stove and then stir it well till it forms a smooth paste.
- Boil this to boil by stirring it constantly.
- Reduce the heat and after that allow this mixture in simmer until it thickens.
- Then turn off the flame and let this to get cool down for some minutes.
- Store it in an airtight container and hold it in refrigerator.
- Drink this by adding in any liquids or fruit juices.
- Regular consumption will obtain better results over allergies.
6. Turmeric Tea
How to use turmeric for allergies? What you need to do:
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoon of honey
- Warm water – 1 cup
- Take warm water and next add turmeric powder in this.
- Stir it well until this turmeric mixed properly in the water.
- Later add honey in this and stir it well.
- Consume this turmeric tea to help lessen the seasonal allergies as well as the symptoms caused by it.
- Consuming drinking the turmeric tea regularly till you got complete relief from the allergies and its symptoms as well.
7. Turmeric With Honey And Lemon
This method is exclusively used to cure sinus allergies and assists to relieve you from the discomfort and pain caused by sinus allergies thanks to its anti-inflammatory agent. Here are detailed instructions on how to make turmeric allergies:
- Turmeric root – two big pieces
- Lemon – 1
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Banana (optional)
- Cayenne pepper – pinch
- Take turmeric roots and next blend it to have ground turmeric.
- Later include freshly squeezed lemon juice from one whole lemon in it.
- After that add a little of water and honey in this.
- Stir it well to create it as turmeric smoothie.
- Also you can add banana (a little) in smoothie for additional flavor or taste.
- Consume this turmeric smoothie to get instant relief from your sinus allergies.
- Daily intake of the turmeric smoothie will aid you to inhibit the sinus allergies.
8. Turmeric With Sandalwood Paste
The process is used to deal with facial swelling which was caused thanks to allergies. Here are detailed guides on how to use turmeric for allergies:
- Turmeric powder
- Lukewarm water
- Red Sandalwood
- Take equal quantities of turmeric powder and red sandalwood in a small bowl.
- Later add little bit of water and mix this well to create it fine paste.
- Afterwards apply this paste on your face gently with the hand.
- Allow it sit for around 30 – 40 minutes and lastly rinse it off using lukewarm water.
- This process brings a soothing relief from tenderness, redness and swelling in face.
- Daily follow up of this method will help to clear your facial swelling and thus allergy in the body.
Read on: The Book Of Nasal Polyps Treatment
9. Turmeric With Lemon, Honey And Apple Cider Vinegar
In order to use turmeric for allergies, you can do as follows:
- 1 tablespoon of ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar
- Honey – 1/4 cup
- Mortar and pestle
- Black pepper
- Take ground turmeric and next place it pestle and mortar.
- Whisk it to loosen these clumps smooth into the fine powder.
- Afterwards take out the fine turmeric powder into one small bowl.
- Now add lemon zest, organic, raw honey and a pinch of black pepper and unfiltered apple cider vinegar in this.
- Mix it well till it becomes one smooth mixture.
- Consume a tablespoon of this mixture to remove allergy as well as allergic reactions completely.
- Keep the remaining combination in an airtight container and store it in refrigerator lasting for more than one week without getting spoiled.
- Another option is to make a warm tonic by combing this turmeric mixture (a tablespoon) in warm water (12 – 16 ounces) and drink this to get complete relief from seasonal allergies.
- Alternatively, you can add this turmeric mixture (a tablespoon) in your smoothies and then mix it well prior to drinking it down.
- Or you can take this turmeric paste (1-2 teaspoons) and spread this on the top of the baked foods or toast and have this solution to clear the allergies.
- Repeat taking the turmeric super booster every day in any forms to get immediate relief from your allergies and also to speed up the immune system.
10. Turmeric With Water And Olive Oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil
- Black pepper powder
- Water – 1 glass
- Take olive oil and turmeric powder and add this to water.
- Afterwards add black pepper powder (a pinch) in this.
- Stir it well until all these of ingredients are properly mixed.
- Consume this to get complete relief from your seasonal allergies and sinus or asthma allergies.
- Repeat consuming this turmeric water every day to decrease the allergic reactions.
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- Water – 8 oz glass
- Take organic and pure turmeric powder and add water to this.
- Stir it well and consume this to get instant relief in throat or breathing or any other allergies.
- Or you can use vitamin C enriched vegetables and fruits to enhance your immune system that is needed to fight against your allergies causing problems.
- Daily consuming will definitely assist you to get complete relief from the seasonal allergies.
- This method helps to clear the allergies as well as its symptoms like sneezing, wheezing etc.
- Avoid using turmeric milk, if you are allergic to dairy products and may take soymilk instead of normal milk to remove the problem.
- Don’t forget to sprinkle black pepper on the turmeric recipes in order to assimilate this turmeric more effectively.
- Ensure to check if the turmeric is suited for your body and skin, as for few people turmeric itself leads to some allergic reactions on their body prior to using these methods.
Related articles on the problem of allergies:
If you want to know more about health problems, go to our main Home Conditions & Diseases page. All these turmeric cures are effective and good for treating a lot of allergic problems. But the only trouble is that few people must suffer from allergic reaction as they’re using the turmeric on regularly basis. You should consult your doctor or the herbal practitioner before using this turmeric for treating allergy to know about the timing and the dosage along with the present health condition for the better results. After reading the article of turmeric for allergies: top 11 effective methods, hope that you will learn more some recipes of turmeric for allergies weight loss. If you have any question, or you want to know other uses of turmeric for allergies, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible.