White teeth are the desire of everyone and they all have the individual way to meet the target. However, during the process making the teeth whiter, they use the products or treatment containing harsh chemicals, which gives bed effects to the teeth in the long term. So, it is necessary to find out some natural ways that not only act well but also include the safety to the teeth.
Above the natural ways, it is highly appreciated to choose turmeric for teeth whitening due to its natural benefits on the teeth. It has been proved that turmeric can whiten the teeth although it has yellow- orange color. And not only does turmeric whiten the teeth but it also clears them by removing any present bacterial infection thereby preventing the risks of decay. It is very effective when individually used or combined with other ingredients.
In this article, VKool.com would like to introduce 5 ways and tips on how to use turmeric for teeth whitening effectively at home. The recipes as well as how effective they are and who is suitable for are all mentioned. All the recipes are researched and chosen from the reliable sources, so you can absolutely believe in them. However, our article just intends to supply beauty information but not give the medical methods, so you should consult your doctor more or do some small tests if necessary. If you want to have a nice smile with white teeth and freshening breath, keep reading our article to know more the ways to use turmeric for teeth whitening.
5 Ways And Tips On How To Use Turmeric For Teeth Whitening
1. Teeth Whitening Paste With Turmeric
Tooth paste is an essential stuff in your home that keeps your teeth always clean and clear. There are many types of tooth paste on the markets nowadays, which are specialized in particular aspects including whitening, stabling, or freshening breath. But now, you can combine all of these uses in a tooth paste made with turmeric at home. In fact, the commercial products, for example, oil pulling products, also contain turmeric inside. Although turmeric has an awful taste, it is really cheap and effective in whitening and sparking your teeth after using.
Now is the direction:
- Stir a tablespoon turmeric powder in an adequate amount of water in order to get a paste
- Brush your teeth gently with this paste for 3 minutes
- Spit and rinse your mouth until the coming out water is clear
- Do this daily to get the fast results.
2. Turmeric, Baking Soda, And Coconut Oil
The following recipe is the combination of turmeric, baking soda, and coconut oil which is one of the ways to use turmeric for teeth whitening. Individually, baking soda can eliminate discolorations and stains from the enamel of teeth thereby making the teeth look brighter and whiter. Therefore, it is used to whiten the teeth that have been colored by smoking or drinking coffee, tea, and sodas. Besides, coconut oil has not only this functioning but also a good taste that is an essential factor of tooth paste. Although they are all beneficial in whitening the teeth individually, the combination of them gives a more powerful paste with a favorite smell. Now is the direction of this paste:
- Put 4 tablespoons turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons of each baking soda and coconut oil in a bowl then mix them to get a paste
- Brush your teeth with the paste twice a day for 2 minutes
- Spit and wash your mouth off with water until it comes clear
- Use this paste on a regular basis.
3. Simple Turmeric Teeth Whitener
It is very important to pay more attention to the diet or anything else relating to the teeth if you want to keep or make it whiter and healthier. The age may be a factor causing colored teeth, which makes them unaware of how to treat them well to get their confident smile. Smoking, besides, is the main reason of yellow teeth in men even leads to uncomfortable breath. Brushing the teeth every day is a common way chosen to maintain the good oral hygiene. And turmeric is really a great tooth whitener that is also cheap and available. You can individually use turmeric for teeth whitening as follows:
- Sir ½ teaspoon turmeric powder in water then use it to wash your mouth
- Add some turmeric powder to the regular toothpaste then brush your teeth as usual
- Make a paste of 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder with enough water then use this yellow paste to brush the teeth each day. Alternatively, use your finger to spread this paste on your teeth then keep for 2 minutes and rinse it off until the water coming out is clear.
4. Turmeric Root Chewing
Chewing the turmeric root is another way of using turmeric for teeth whitening. You may chew some turmeric root when having any stomach problems, but not know that this is beneficial in whitening the teeth.
Turmeric is quite rich in vitamins and minerals that will be supplied to your teeth to improve the dental health as well as prevent the risks of colored teeth. Besides, it has antimicrobial content that helps to protect your teeth from infection or factors causing yellow teeth.
All the things to do are biting a size that will make your comfortable for chewing then chew it in your all mouth to get other teeth whitening. After this, spit and wash your mouth off thoroughly.
5. Results And Prohibitions
On the whole, turmeric is really an effective home remedy to whiten teeth, which has been proved and used for a long time. Some other results can be listed down when using turmeric for teeth whitening:
- Maintain the oral hygiene due to the anti-inflammation and anti-bacterial properties that remove any infection caused by plague and food stuck in the mouth.
- Relive some teeth ailments like gingivitis or other gum problems.
- Heal stomach ulcer or improve stomach upset when consumed by the mouth.
It can be denied that turmeric is an excellent remedy but there are also some cases that cannot be applied turmeric for teeth whitening. They are listed as follows, thus, you should be careful to apply it:
- For those who have experienced a surgery or will go on it in 2 weeks to or after surgery, turmeric is prohibited as it can slow blood clotting thereby causing bleeding.
- For those who suffer from diabetes, turmeric is prohibited because it may decrease the blood sugar.
- For those with gallbladder problem, turmeric is prohibited as it can increase the symptoms.
- For pregnant women or those breastfeeding, using turmeric for teeth whitening is followed the directions of the doctor.
- For men, turmeric is prohibited as it can lower testosterone level thereby decreasing fertility rate.
Our main Beauty page includes much beauty information with home remedies or fresh food to make yourself better, so you should go by to get more. With the article of 5 ways and tips on how to use turmeric for teeth whitening, hope that you all know the natural ways with turmeric to get rid of your yellow teeth thereby having a confident smile and fresh breath. Don’t forget to carry out some small tests with turmeric before using it as the main treatment for your condition. If you have any concern or question, please leave them below then I would check them as soon as possible. And supply with us any other ways to use turmeric for teeth whitening if you get or have experienced.