Baking soda could do a lot more than just sit in the back of your fridge. In fact, baking soda was one of the few products that could be used for many purposes, especially when it comes to household and beauty for many years ago. While we have many more options today, baking soda still does the trick for dozens of household, health and beauty tasks. Try these uses of baking soda that VKool.com collects from people around the world to put baking soda to work in every room of your house.
Uses Of Baking Soda – Surprising And Fantastic Uses
1. Freshen Your Breath
When it comes to uses of baking soda, this is one of the most used one. In order to freshen your breath, make use of 1 teaspoon of baking soda and put it into a glass of water. Then, you can swish, spit and rinse. This is considered as an easy mouth wash that will neutralize odors.
2. Whiten And Polish Teeth
A lot of people use baking soda as the natural toothpaste. However, there is some concern that baking soda could be too abrasive for daily use, yet even using it from time to time to polish and whiten teeth is effective and simple.
3. Make Your Own Deodorant A few people use baking soda as a natural deodorant. First, you apply cornstarch to your underarms with a powder puff, then you apply the baking soda followed to make your own deodorant. 4. Treat Acne Baking soda is widely used for the acne treatment and beauty purposes. It is incorporated in some home remedies for its efficiency. Fact is, baking soda has mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, helping reduce inflammation caused by acne.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 30 Tips How To Make Your Eyebrows Thicker And Darker Naturally
- Best exercises to slim hips and thighs at home
- Top 9 natural home remedies for oily skin on face and body
- Best vitamins for dry skin and scalps – 7 important nutrients
- 24 Best Tips How To Reduce Waist At Home
- 17 Natural remedies for gallbladder pain
- Easy lemon recipes: top 9 beauty recipes for hair & skin
- 20 home remedies for eczema on hands, face, and other parts