When women are over 50, looking for the proper daily diet plan is very important. As you age, your body needs changes, especially beyond 50 years. Your bodies may no longer produce or acquire efficiently the essential substances from your daily diet. It’s time for you to apply a special diet to increase vitamin intake and prevent nutritional deficiencies (you can get vitamins from 2 main sources including foods or supplements.) This Vitamins For Women article on Vkool.com will help you get more details about vitamins you need.
Vitamins For Women Over 50 – Would You Like To Improve Your Sexuality, Boost Libido, And Have The Hormonal Balance In Your Body?
I. Vitamins For Women’s Sexuality After 50
1. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is one of vitamins for women that is known as the “sex vitamin.” It can aid in the production of sex hormones that helps boost the attraction, desire, and mood. In addition, vitamin E can help you prevent age and disease, and boost the longevity of your sexual lifestyle. According to studies on women over 50, almost of them prefer to make use of Vitamin E as a lubricant during sex to enhance their experience considerably. You can get vitamin E in supplement drugs or from sources such as:
- Tofu (light, silken)
- Spinach (cooked), swiss chard, collards, turnip greens, and kale
- Nuts (almonds), hazelnuts, pistachios, pecans, and walnuts
- Pumpkin and squash seeds, sunflower seeds (roasted), and sesame seeds
- Avocados, quinoa(cooked), caviar, butter, and canned fish in oil (anchovy)
- Crayfish, shellfish (shrimp), and oysters
- Swordfish, fish (rainbow trout), salmon, smoked salmon and herring
- Corn oil, plant oils (olive oil), canola, grape seed, sunflower, and wheat germ
- Pumpkin and squash (cooked butternut squash)
- Broccoli (cooked), olives, dried apricots, pine nuts, dried herbs, spices (paprika or chili powder), and plant oils (wheat germ)
- Taro (cooked), rice bran, low fat popcorn, tortilla chips, and spirulina seaweed (dried)
- Asparagus, tomato, mango, kiwis, berries (blackberries), parsnips, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, carrots and sweet potato chips
Recommended reading: Blow By Blow book – a guidebook to help women please men with fellatio.
L-Arginine is an amino acid has been called as Viagra substitute for women. This amino acid works in both sexes by increasing the amount of blood flow through the whoopee-making organs. The increased blood flow for women can assist in heightened stimulation. You can take L-Arginine in herbal pill form or from sources including:
- Sea lion, stellar, liver (arginine: 4963mg)
- Soy protein isolate (arginine: 3947mg)
- Gelatins, dry powder, unsweetened (arginine: 3951mg)
- Crustaceans, crab, alaska king, raw (arginine: 3805mg)
- Moist heat, lobster, northern (arginine: 3648mg)
- Seeds, cottonseed flour, low fat (arginine: 4056mg)
- Gelatins, peanut flour, dry powder (arginine: 3951mg)
- Shrimp and mixed species (arginine: 3689mg)
- Mollusks and whelk (arginine: 3603mg)
- Light meat, turkey, fryer-roasters, meat only, roasted and cooked (arginine: 3009mg)
- Buffalo, seal, fish, tilapia, ostrich, chicken breast, and eggs
- Tuna, salmon, halibut, trout, tilapia and canned anchovies
- Pork, beef, chicken, turkey and dairy products
Recommended reading: Stroke By Stroke book – a guidebook that will help women please men in bed.
3. Vitamin C And D
The feeling good is essential to have a good sex life. To keep yourself healthy, you should get adequate vitamin D and C. These vitamins for women not only help your body fight germs, which make you sick, they also get mood enhancing properties. Vitamin C is called the “miracle vitamin” because it is a powerful antioxidant, which fights illness and promotes health. Good overall health is essential for a healthy sex life. Its mood-enhancing properties can help increase sexual desire. The vitamin D deficiency will devastate a women’s sex drive because this vitamin brings on low estrogen levels, bone diseases and cardiovascular difficulties. In addition, low vitamin D will make you moody and depressed. So boosting vitamin D intake is essential for women who want to improve their sexuality. Here are the best ways to get vitamin C and D, involving:
- Exposing to sunshine: sunshine is the most essential source of vitamin D. The ultraviolet rays in sunshine will trigger the synthesis in our skin.
- Eating fortified foods such as milk and breakfast cereal
- Eating fish including salmon, mackerel, tuna, and sardines. These fishes are excellent sources of vitamin D.
- Appling cod liver oil
- Eating egg yolks, margarine, cheese, and beef liver
- Taking vitamin D supplements
- Drinking orange juice, and fortified grape juice
- Eating kiwi, sliced strawberries, and cantaloupe
- Using cooked broccoli, cooked Brussels sprouts, baked sweet potato, baked potato, snow peas, and raw green pepper
- Eating plenty of green, leafy vegetables
- Eating mango, guava, and papaya
- Taking vitamin C supplements
Recommended reading: 16 health benefits of vitamin C for skin, hair and the body
II. Vitamins For Women In Their 50s To Regaining A Loss Of Libido
1. Vitamin A
Vitamin A, one of essential vitamins for women, is known as a natural Viagra. If women over 50 have any trouble in the bedroom, they may want to check their vitamin A levels because the vitamin A deficiency can result in reducing the production of the essential sex hormone testosterone. This vitamin also is one of the key components in promoting sex drive as it is able to increase estrogen production. To increase vitamin A intake, you can take vitamin A supplements, or get it from natural sources including:
- Oatmeal (fortified), eggs (yolks), whole milk, fortified skim (non-fat) milk, and passion fruit
- Tomatoes, green peas, goat cheese, canned pumpkin, silken tofu, liverwurst, eel (cooked), butter, broccoli raab, and garden cress
- Apricots, watercress, pâté de foie gras, carrot juice, zucchini (cooked), and fresh herbs (parsley)
- Cos or romaine lettuce, dried herbs (mint), butternut squash (cooked), dried apricots, kale (frozen, cooked), carrots (cooked), and sweet potato (cooked)
- Spices (paprika, cayenne, chili powder), and liver (veal, cooked)
- Tropical fruit (mango, papaya, and small)
- Tuna fish, sturgeon, mackerel, and oysters
- Sweet green peppers, sweet red peppers, and sweet yellow peppers
- Cantaloupe melon, dried apricots, dried peaches, and prunes
- Cos or romaine lettuce, chicory, butterhead, red leaf, and green leaf
- Squash, pumpkin, and hubbard
- Dark leafy greens like pak choi, swiss chard, turnip greens, beet greens, dandelion greens, collards, spinach, frozen turnip greens, frozen kale, frozen collards, and frozen spinach
- Carrots and sweet potato
Read more: Tips to cure hypothyroidism – a disease many women suffer from
2. Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
If you get enough vitamin B1 in your diet, it will help you make the passion last all night long. Vitamin B1 is important to maintain sex drive and energy. It also is essential for metabolism and high energy. The vitamin B deficiency can lead to low desire, and tired and sluggish feeling. It also makes your feeling that is never very sexy.There are several food sources of vitamin B1 including:
- Brewer’s yeast: this food contains 4.3 mg of thiamin per ounce, and it is an excellent source of vitamin B1.
- Whole grains, beans and cereals: rice bran, wheat germ, oatmeal, legumes, peanuts, brown rice, dried soybeans, and sunflower seeds are all great sources of vitamin B1. In these foods, sunflower seeds are the best foods because they contain 3.3 mg of thiamine per 130 gm of seeds.
- Meat: most meat products such as liver, kidney, poultry, fish and pork are rich sources of vitamin B1.
- Unprocessed, unrefined, and fortified food: cereals, enriched flours, pasta and fortified breads are all high sources of vitamin B1. In addition, fortified food can be absorbed easily by the body. Furthermore, egg yolk is also a good vitamin B1 food source.
- Dry fruits: brazil nuts, dried pecans, pistachio nuts, raisins and raw peanuts are rich food sources of vitamin B1. In addition, high vitamin B1 content may be obtained from dry fruits if eaten dried and raw. However, the roasted and cooked dry fruits can lose 30 per cent of vitamin B1.
- Green leafy vegetables: asparagus, peas, mushroom, brussels sprouts, millet, cabbage, avocados, broccoli, plums, and raisins are the fruits and vegetables that are high in vitamin B1.
Recommended reading: 500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets book – a book that consists of lovemaking advice and tips for women.
3. Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
This vitamin not only helps boost blood flow to the extremities, it also increases blood flow to the brain. Vitamin B3 and some other vitamins for women are important in the process of obtaining orgasm during sexual encounters. Women who do not have enough vitamin B3 or niacin in their uterus are unable to obtain an orgasm. Adding this vitamin to your daily diet will help increase your adrenal glands’ production of sex hormones. In addition, vitamin B3 can aid in dilating blood vessels so blood flows faster and easier, and increases arousal and pleasure. Furthermore, you can turn on your ability to get off by preventing a niacin deficiency, which can be putting a real damper on your sex life.You can take vitamin B3 supplements or get it from other sources that are high in Vitamin B3 such as:
- High protein content food including meat, liver, and peanuts
- Rice and wheat
- Fortified bread and cereal
- Sunflower seeds and almonds
- Carrot leaves, turnips, and celery leaves
- Fish and prawns
- Tuna, beef, halibut, salmon and chicken breast
- Other vitamin B3 food sources include soy sauce, cantaloupe and mushrooms. In addition, fruits like peaches and mangoes are also excellent food sources of vitamin B3. Some other vegetables that are packed with vitamin B3 are romaine lettuce, tomatoes, asparagus, squash, mustard greens,broccoli, green beans, potatoes and broccoli
- Good sources of tryptophan such as yogurt, eggs, and cheese are also good sources of vitamin B3.
4. Vitamin B6
Aging women should consider taking vitamin B6 supplements as it can help lower the dramatic shift of hormones that is caused by menopause (specifically progesterone and estrogen). This shift is what causes a few post-menopausal women to lower their sex drive. This vitamin is part of the B-complex, and it interacts with some of other B vitamins to support health. Food sources of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) include beans, legumes, nuts, eggs, meats, fish breads and cereals.
You may like reading: Melt Your Man’s Heart book – the book will help you seduce your man easily.
5. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
If you are experiencing vaginal dryness, you should try popping a vitamin B2 or riboflavin supplement. This vitamin will help your body restore its natural lubrication production. If you do not want to increase your vitamin B2 intake by taking vitamin B2 supplements, you can use natural sources from foods such as:
- Beef and lamb (lean steak) and cheese (gjetost)
- Pine nuts, cashew nuts, almonds, pistachio, and mixed nuts
- Tuna, herring, oily fish, and salmon salmon
- Poached egg and scrambled egg
- Pork (sirloin), pork shoulder, and ground pork
- Sesame seeds and mushrooms
- Seafood (squid), clams and mussels
- Spinach, chinese broccoli, collard greens, drumstick leaves, asparagus and beet greens
6. Vitamin B12
This vitamin works with the nervous system to boost nerve functions and sensitivity. The best sources of this vitamin include:
- Eggs: The raw yellow portion of a chicken egg covers large amounts of vitamin B12. Duck eggs and goose eggs also contain substantial amounts of vitamin B12.
- Beef: ribs, rib eye and sirloin all contain vitamin B12; however, chuck beef delivers the largest amount of vitamin B12.
- Cheese: not all the types of cheese are rich in vitamin B12. There are only some types that have this vitamin such as swiss, mozzarella, parmesan, and feta cheeses.
- Lamb: A shoulder cut piece of lamb will provide people with over 60 % of the daily dosage of vitamin B12 that recommended by doctors.
- Shellfish: different types of shellfish like mussels and clams are packed with vitamin B12.
- Caviar: fish eggs or caviar may provide over 10 times as much vitamin B12 as chicken eggs
- Seafood: octopus, lobster, fish, and crabs are some of seafoods that are loaded with vitamin B12. These foods cannot be everyday foods; however, you should try finding creative ways to incorporate them into your daily diet if you are deficient in vitamin B12.
- Milk: This food can be a simple way to add vitamin B12 to your daily diet. In addition, milk will boost the vitamin B12 intake into your body and help you get the right daily dosage of vitamin B12.
Recommended reading: Jack’s Blow Job Lessons book – a guidebook that helps you master the art of oral sex.
III. Vitamins For Women’s Hormonal Balance Who Are Over 50
1. Vitamin E
This vitamin is a fat-soluble nutrient, which exists in foods such as seeds, nuts, and leafy greens. Vitamin E can help reduce symptoms of women with menopausal condition by relieving hot flashes. In addition, it is known as a supplement for hormonal imbalance.
2. Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 can help deal with hormonal imbalances in women. Women who experience headaches, fatigue or depression as a result of hormonal imbalances, they should use vitamin B6 supplements to ease their symptoms.
3. Vitamin C
This vitamin helps produce the cortisol, hormones adrenaline, and DHEA to make the body be able to cope with stress that is caused by hormonal imbalances. According to a study that is published in the “1990 Issue Of Anesteziol Reanimatol” by Dr. Gromova and his team, Gromova gave his patients 2,000mg of vitamin C a day, and these patients used it during the week before and after their surgery. The result indicated that these patients improved the rate at which their stress levels returned to normal compared to a placebo.
After reading my overview of vitamins for women over 50, I hope that it helps you understand more about health benefits of vitamins. I also show you natural sources of these vitamins, as well as tips to get them without taking drugs or pills. This Vitamins For Women post is a part of a series about sexual health and sexual conditions. Got a question? Need answers? Leave a comment below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- 19 self esteem building exercises for youth and adults
- 10 best natural home remedies for hangover men should know
- How to stay cool in the summer without a pool or air conditioning
- Top 7 Best Hair And Nail Vitamins That Work
- How to prevent heat stroke naturally at home – 15 tips
- Mind/body connection: learning how to improve emotional health
- 22 Quick easy brunch ideas to choose from
- Your penis doctor program review – can Howard’s guide help?