Metabolism is the chemical process by which your body converts the foods you ate and drank into energy. This energy is necessary for your body to function and implement daily activities.
It is also essential for you when your body relax, to perform simple tasks, including repairing cells, circulating blood throughout your whole body, and even breathing needs certain amounts of energy as well.
Your metabolism is determined by many factors, including activity levels, body composition and size, hormone levels, age, sex, and genes. A low or slow metabolism system can greatly influence the energy levels of your body. Moreover, it can affect your overall health and even your body weight. Men usually have a higher metabolism rate than women.
Best Ways To Increase Metabolism – Natural Home Remedies To Apply:
Some of the most common signs and symptoms of a poor metabolism system are increased sensitivity to cold, high body fat, dry skin, constipation, weakness, fatigue, slow pulse, and low blood pressure.
If the rate of your metabolism is low, you can make some small changes in lifestyle and diet to improve it.
There are several factors that can lead to a low metabolism system, such as the accumulation of toxins inside the body, excessive stress, inadequate or poor sleep, drinking too many high-sugar drinks, snacking on sugary foods, lack of physical activity, a low-calorie or unhealthy diet, poor eating pattern, and fasting. Other important causes blamed for the slow metabolism are some diseases, such as hypothyroidism and diabetes.
Quick natural ways to increase metabolism:
- You should drink one cup of coffee every day because a small amount of caffeine can help in stimulating the metabolism by boosting your central nervous system.
- Getting enough sleep is also necessary because a sleep lack can slow down your metabolism, increase appetite, and thereby increasing the risks of weight gain and obesity.
- Avoid stress because it can raise the amount of cortisol inside the body that can hamper the metabolism process.
- Avoid taking over-the-counter pills to increase your metabolism.
- Do not starve yourself because this will decrease your metabolism drastically.
- Determine your body’s calorie needs and plan your diet properly according to those needs.
- Do not wolf down your foods.
- Eat more organic foods daily as the toxicity from pesticides has been discovered to encourage unintentional weight gain and reduce metabolism.
- Never skip your breakfasts.
- Add more foods rich in fiber, iron, protein, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin B to your daily diet.
- Add more oily fish, such as salmon and tuna to your daily
In the article today, I would like to introduce to you and my dear readers visiting Vkool.com some of the best natural ways to increase metabolism that are safe and simple to apply at home. These healthy tips and tricks will help people at all ages boost the metabolism rate effectively without the use of any drug, pill, or medical intervention, so those struggling with a poor or low metabolism system should make use of these solutions right away! Here are the home remedies for you to discover in this article:
This is the very first out on the list of best natural ways to increase metabolism that I would like to introduce in this entire article and want you and my other readers to learn and make use at home just by doing more regularly.
Regular exercise is a good way to boost your metabolism. When you exercise, your metabolic rate will increase. At the same time, exercise will keep your resting energy expenditure high during the recovery period.
- Do aerobic exercises, including cycling, swimming, running, and walking for about 30 minutes daily.
- Do 2 strength training sessions per week.
- Do 30 minutes of anaerobic exercises, such as sprints, pull-ups, and push-ups daily.
Note: Do not forget to warm up and relax your body before and after exercising.
Along with consuming healthy foods, it is extremely necessary for you to follow a healthy eating pattern for increasing metabolism. Eating healthy snacks and regular meals will help to support your metabolism throughout the day. Here is something you need to remember to maintain a healthy eating pattern:
- If you are among people who want to lose some extra pounds, you should never indulge in heavy dinners. In addition, you will need to eat dinner 2 hours at least before your bedtime to allow your stomach and the whole digestive system to work properly.
- Consume snacks good for health in between meals.
- Instead of consuming 2 large meals, consume smaller meals frequently throughout the day.
- Start a day by consuming a healthy breakfast. A research published in the International Journal of Obesity in 2010 discovered that a breakfast high in fat can help to increase your metabolism and support the body in burning more fat during the day.
Not only good for maintaining weight, eating healthy can also help you get better metabolism as well, so try out!
This is actually one of the best natural ways to increase metabolism that will be a wonderful boost for your metabolism system so that you should learn and make use of this tip as soon as and as regular as possible!
This is another out of the best natural ways to increase metabolism that I want to introduce in this entire article and want you and my other readers to make use as soon as possible.
Vitamin D can help in speeding up the body’s metabolism and aid effectively in losing weight. Researches have dedicated that low vitamin D levels can cause fat accumulation, which can contribute to lowering the metabolism rate.
In addition, vitamin D can boost the intestinal absorption of zinc, phosphate, magnesium, iron, and calcium that are extremely important and necessary for a healthy body.
- You can take the full use of vitamin D supplements after consulting your doctor.
- You can also consume more vitamin D-rich foods such as eggs, liver, fortified milk, and fatty fish.
- Expose the body to the sunlight in every early morning within about fifteen to twenty minutes every day to support the body in producing vitamin D.
Consuming water and other fluids good for health on a regular basis every day can help to improve the metabolism system as well as helping the body burn fat faster and faster.
According to a research published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism recently, consuming 500 ml water can help to increase the metabolic rate by 30% among healthy persons. In contrast, having a mild dehydration can decrease the effectiveness of the metabolism system. To increase fluid intake, people can make use of these ways:
- Consume more yogurt, soy milk, low-fat milk, coconut water, and vegetables and fruits high in water as that will increase your fluid intake right away and noticeably.
- Drink ice water one or two times per day.
- Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water per day at least.
- Add fresh vegetable and fruit juices to your daily diet.
- Drink 2 – 3 cups of herbal teas, such as peppermint tea, ginger tea, green tea, chamomile tea, and many others.
Note: Fluid demand vary from person to person, so you need to adjust your intake accordingly.
Ginger has thermogenic qualities, meaning that consuming it will make your body temperature slightly increased. This can help in increasing your metabolic rate as well. In addition, ginger can help effectively in increasing the feeling of satisfaction that allow people to consume less foods and burn more calories within shorter time periods. To make use of ginger to increase the metabolism inside the body, you will need to follow these simple steps:
- Add one tsp. of ginger root (freshly chopped) to one cup of boiling water.
- Cover and let the ginger steep within about fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Strain the tea and add some honey for more taste
- Slowly sip one cup of the ginger tea two or three times per day.
You can also opt for taking ginger capsules after consulting your doctor or chewing one small piece of fresh ginger root to get the best results.
In fact, this is one of the best ways to increase metabolism naturally that I would like to introduce in this entire article and want you and my other readers to learn and make use for good!
If you are trying to improve the metabolism inside your body, then consuming one glass of warm lemon water is perfect for you. It can help to alkalize your body and thereby enhancing your metabolism.
Lemon water can help effectively and noticeably in keeping your body hydrated and fighting against hunger cravings. In addition, you can add some black pepper to the lemon water as this can also help to enhance the metabolism and support in your weight loss process as well. Here are some simple steps you will need to follow if you want to make use of warm lemon water to increase the metabolism:
- Squeeze half a lemon to take its juice and add the juice to one glass of warm water.
- Mix in half a teaspoon of powdered black pepper and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Consume the solution on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Apply this method once per day to get your metabolism enhanced well.
This is actually another out on the list of the best ways to increase metabolism naturally that people should not look down but try making use as soon as possible for good!
Apple cider vinegar is another good remedy that people should make use to get their metabolism rate boosted naturally as this will allow you to burn more calories and more effectively. It can help in alkalizing your body, thus preventing it from getting too acidic. Here are some simple steps you will need to follow exactly if you want to get the support of apple cider vinegar in the fight against poor metabolism:
- Combine one or two teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with one glass of water.
- Consume the solution on an empty stomach every morning (before eating anything).
- You will need to keep applying this tip on a daily basis to achieve the best results as desired.
Note: You can increase the amount of apple cider vinegar gradually to up to two tablespoons to mix in one glass of water and consume in the day.
Thus, sticking to apple cider vinegar and trying the method mentioned above with the support of this natural remedy is one of the best ways to increase metabolism naturally that should not be ignored bur followed right away for good!
Cayenne contains one compound called “capsaicin” that can positively affect thermogenesis, the process by which cells will turn energy into heat. According to one research conducted at Aarhus University in Denmark in 2008, regular capsaicin intake can help to increase thermogenesis, thereby boosting the body’s temperature and metabolism as well. There are 2 common and effective ways that people can try with cayenne pepper to increase their own metabolism naturally at home:
- After consulting a prestigious doctor, you can take a cayenne capsule 2 times per day with food.
- Alternatively, you just need to add cayenne pepper or powdered cayenne in salads, soups, or any of your favorite dishes.
In brief, this is also a very useful one out of the best ways to increase metabolism naturally that I would like to reveal in this entire article and want my readers to learn and make use as soon as possible to get an active and healthy body.
The old practice of oil pulling in Ayurveda is usually suggested for body detoxifying. It can also be used to shed excessive fat and improve the metabolism system as well. Oil pulling is affordable, safe to use, and easy to be applied. Here are 4 simple steps people will need to follow if they want to practice this method:
- Put one tablespoon of organic sesame oil or coconut oil in the mouth.
- Swish the oil around the mouth for about twenty minutes.
- Spit the oil out, and then brush the teeth as regular.
- Apply this method in every day morning before having any meal.
Note: Do not swallow or gargle the oil.
This is actually the last but certainly not the least one on the list of best ways to increase metabolism naturally that I would like to reveal in this article and want you and my other readers to learn and make use for good.
A small research conducted at the University of Geneva in Switzerland in 1999 discovered that green tea can help to speed up fat oxidation and increase the metabolic rates as well. This is thanks to the presence of powerful antioxidants and flavonoids in green tea. In addition, green tea can work well as a stimulant that aid in increasing the metabolism fast and effectively. Here are some simple steps people will need to follow to take the full use of green tea in increasing the metabolism inside the body:
- Add one teaspoon of green tea leaf to one cup of hot water.
- Cover and let the green tea leaves steep for about five minutes.
- Strain the tea and add some honey to increase the taste.
- Consume two to four cups of green tea on a daily basis to achieve the best results as desired.
One more thing you should know is that it is also good for you to make use of green tea in the capsule form as you just need to take 300 to 400 mg capsules of green tea extract on a daily basis. Remember to consult your doctor first for safety warranty and proper dosage.
Now, after reading the article combining the best ways to increase metabolism at home naturally, you and my other readers will get a great recommendation from me – author Lien Nguyen – another useful writing as a bonus going along with this article, and they are both aimed to help you know how you can increase your metabolism right at the comfort of your own home without using any type of drugs, pills, or medications – the 12 Tips On How To Increase Metabolism At Home article. This is actually a great gathering of natural and effective tips that you should make use to give your metabolism a nice boost fast and effectively, thereby bringing your healthy life back at the same time. These tips and tricks, similar to those natural herbal remedies I revealed in the article today and the recommended article above will help anyone who wants to increase metabolism quickly and naturally achieve their goal without having to concern about any harmful side effect. In fact, the article I mentioned above combines the information and figures that are proven by scientific studies, so they will be safe for health.
The list today is an entire gathering of the top 10 best ways to increase metabolism naturally, containing revolutionary home and herbal remedies that people reading this article on VKool.com and others who are also struggling with poor metabolism system should learn and make use as soon as possible for good. These natural remedy suggestions are useful and proven safe for health and will work people at any age, so all of my dear readers should consider making use of them without concerning about any unwanted side effect they might get.
After reading the list of 10 best natural ways to increase metabolism and learn how to make use of some great herbal remedies to get a boosted metabolism system, if you find it useful for your case and if you want to share this list widely to make use with other people you know who are also trying to find ways to improve metabolism to perform life’s duties and works better, feel free to do this! One more thing, if you have any question to ask me about this article or just some personal opinions, do not hesitate to leave your comments and feedbacks below and wait for me to get the best answers.
Other articles about healthy eating tips, exercises, workouts… for people to increase strength and get better health:
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Health benefits of napping during the day
- 12 best easy Italian spaghetti sauce ideas for everyone!
- Physical formula 2.0 review – is Jimmy Smith’s guide useful?
- Vanish eczema review – is Lee Gardner’s book useful?
- At-home tips on how to keep fruits and vegetables fresh for longer
- Physical therapy exercises for shoulder tendonitis – 37 best ones
- How to cure a urinary tract infection naturally – 8 tips
- Top 11 Health Benefits Of Bulgur Wheat And Some Yummy Recipes