Web Designing Course – Author’s Claims
Ask Brian Wood is a new monthly web designing course that is known as a place where busy and smart designers go for answers. The author promises that Ask Brian Wood provides users with real training, and real answers from a real expert. Besides, the program covers the easy and fast way to get the most in-demand web and design skills. In addition, it is an ideal course for those who want to become business owners, designers, and marketing pros, front end developers, and anyone who is finding tools to create high quality and professional web, and mobile sites and content. Moreover, Ask Brian Wood also provides users with step-by-step videos, and over 100 hours of tutorial videos that are available to all members of Ask Brian Wood program. You can check out xsitepro 2.0 review to know more about how to design web.
Web Designing Course – About The Author: Brian Wood
Brian Wood is the developer of Ask Brian Wood program, and this man also is a guru in the affiliate marketing who has spent more than 15 years on learning new web as well as mobile skills himself. In addition, this guy also is the author of 8 training books such as: Adobe Muse Classroom in a Book, Adobe Illustrator CS6 Classroom in a Book, Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book, and much more. If people have nay question about Ask Brian Wood, people can contact author here.
Web Designing Course – How Ask Brian Wood Works
Ask Brian Wood also provides users with over step-by-step 100 hours of tutorial videos that introduce all new skills they need to create cool, and cutting edge content. In this Ask Brian Wood members’ area, there are a lot of useful topics and lessons for users such as
- Adobe Dreamweaver – ways to use this standard tool for web development which can show you on how to create a mobile website.
- CSS3: this tool is known as the next generation of CSS that covers some new features such as rounded corners, hosted fonts, drop shadows, responsive design, transformations, animation, and text shadow, and more.
- Jquery awesomeness: this lesson is all about creating the cool interactive stuff that users can see all over the Web.
- Responsive Design: this part introduces an easier and faster way to make users’ new or even existing web site work on all types of dissimilar devices, of all shapes and sizes.
- Shopping Carts
- Adobe Edge Animate: with this part, users can create animated content for their website from interactive banners to infographics, games, content rotators and all types of cool new ways to show as well as boost their products online.
- Blogs: in this part, users can learn how to create their blog.
- Web Design: in this part, users can learn how to create their websites with some simple tips.
- Adobe Muse: this part is known as an InDesign for the web.
- And much more
Graphic Design Course – Pros Of Ask Brian Wood
- Ask Brian Wood covers detailed instructions that help users understand with ease
- This is known as an online course that users can learn as well as save their time at their home.
- This website provides video, and step-by-step techniques that help users follow easily.
- It provides everything learners need from creating blog or website to making money from it.
- Brian Wood offers a 24/7 support via email.
- This offers a policy of back money within 8 weeks if Ask Brian Wood course does not work for users.
Graphic Design Course – Cons Of Ask Brian Wood
Ask Brian Wood covers many strong points; however, it also has some weak points. You do not expect that Ask Brian Wood teaches you to become a professional website designer overnight. It depends on you and your time and effort. In addition, users have to pay a monthly fee to continue learning this program and getting benefits from it.
Graphic Design Course – Conclusion
This full ask brian wood review is made by me truthfully to see whether Ask Brian Wood works for your problem or not. In my opinion, you should try it.