Back fat is difficult to cope with and looks awkward as you wear one strapless dress. Basically, excess flab on the back or any other area of the body can make you look terrible along with decreasing your self-esteem. Coping with the fat on your front of the body is easy, but decreasing your back bulge can be a bit difficult. Now, it is not an impossible task to remove back fat, and you also can get one slim-trim figure using the following workouts. Here are 18 best workouts for back fat that are collected by VKool. Go ahead as well as check them out!
18 Best Workouts For Back Fat That Work
1. Half Moon
A combination of exercise and diet can help tone up the entire back and reduce the overall body fat. Generally this is one of the best workouts for back fat. This will act on the sides of the torso and the back as well.
- Assume downward facing dog position as indicated in this picture below.
- Move the right foot and next place it between the hands. Now gradually move up to create the Warrior 1 position.
- Now move to the position of warrior 2 by opening up the chest, arms and hips as well.
- Now put the left hand on the left hip and then extend your right hand outwards.
- After that shift your weight onto your right foot. Gradually lift up your left foot, ensure it remains straight as lifting it up.
- Place the palm of the right hand face down on your ground, just beneath your shoulder. In case, you’re unable to touch your ground you can put it on one block or bend the right knee.
- Apportion the weight equally on the right foot as well as hand.
- Bring your left arm up while you look at the ground. Thereafter slowly look up at the left hand.
- Hold this position for five breaths. Finally, repeat the same on the other side.
2. Straight-Arm Triangle
Generally, this is one of the simplest workouts for back fat that works on your core, upper body and legs, hence, a great exercise for back fat.
- Start with the Down Dog position.
- Now bring the right leg forward and move to Warrior 1 position.
- Keep the right leg straight and then stretch out the right arm.
- Now lower your right arm thus it touches your ground. You can also use one block if you’re unable to do so.
- Transfer the weight equally onto the heels.
- Raise your left arm thus it is parallel to your ground.
- Draw navel to your spine.
- Hold this pose for about five breaths and after that do the same on the other side.
3. Side Fierce
This workout will help your upper back, quads as well as glutens.
- Place the feet next to the each other and then stand straight.
- Now join both the hands, palms facing each other.
- Now inhale gradually as you bend the legs from your knees so that you bring the hips down.
- Bring the arms above the head, taking the fierce pose.
- Slowly exhale and then bring your right elbow over to outer side of the left knee.
- Push your bottom elbow towards the thigh. When you do this, raise your chest up and then rotate outwards to raise the twist at the waist.
- Stay in this position till you count five breaths.
- Breathe in as you gradually go back into that fierce position.
- Repeat on the remaining thigh.
4. Warrior 3
Again, Warrior 3 also considered among the best workouts for back fat. This back fat workout will work on the back and shoulders as well.
- Stand with the feet together (ensure you have sufficient space around you as you perform this exercise).
- Now move all the weight onto your left leg.
- Slowly lift your right leg backward thus the body is parallel to your ground.
- Spread out the hands – as indicate in the picture above.
- Push the navel to the spine.
- Hold this position for 4-5 breaths.
Keep reading this article to discover more workouts for back fat!
5. Bow Pose
General speaking, this is also one of the easiest workouts for back fat.
- Lie down flat on the stomach.
- Bend the knees inwards and then hold the ankles with your hands.
- Inhale as you lift the thighs and feet up.
- Shift the weight of the body in the forward direction thus instead of resting on the pubic bone, you rest on the navel.
- Hold for 5 breaths and then repeat again.
6. Locust Pose
Together with reducing your back fat, this exercise also hones your muscles of legs as well as arms.
- Lie down on your belly and ensure the legs touch each other.
- Put the hands on your sides with palms up.
- Breathe in and raise your head, upper body as well as legs.
- Remain in the position for 5 breaths. Afterwards, relax and repeat again.
7. Wheel Pose
This is also one of the best excellent workouts for back fat.
- Lie down on the back.
- Bend the knees with feet flat on your mat.
- Now bend your elbows and put your palms down on that mat, beside your head.
- The forearms should be perpendicular to your floor and fingers had better face the direction of the toes.
- Breathe out and then push the tailbone in upward direction towards your pubis.
- Firm your buttocks and raise them off the floor.
- Ensure that the inner feet as well as thighs are parallel.
- Hold this pose for about 2-3 breaths.
8. Side Plank
This exercise acts on almost all areas of the upper body like arms, abs, back as well as the sides of torso.
- Start off with the Downward Facing Dog pose.
- Place both your feet together so that your toes are touching.
- Shift your right hand towards your left in such a manner that it’s in the top middle of your mat.
- Roll to the right and place your right heel downwards as indicate in the above image.
- Balance the body on outer edge of your right flexed foot.
- Extend your left hand above the ear.
- Count five breaths and after that return to the starting position.
- Do the same on the other side.
9. Dolphin Plank
This is considered as one of the most excellent workouts for back fat.
- Start with the Down Dog position.
- Go down onto the forearms and then stretch the feet backward.
- Make sure the hands are bent at your elbows and your shoulders directly are above them.
- Hold this pose for 5 breaths.
Learn more: 30 Bad Habits Causing Belly Fat
10. Superman Yoga Pose
This yoga pose assists in removing lower back fat.
- Lie down the stomach with the arms stretched out ahead of you.
- Now slowly lift the chest and arms off the ground by using pressure on your shoulder blades. Lift your legs as well.
- Hold this position for about five breaths and later relax and repeat again.
Learn more: Face Yoga Poses For Slimming Your Face
11. Back Extension
You also should not pass this exercise when looking for the best workouts for back fat.
- Take a stability ball.
- Lie facing downward on that ball.
- Place the arms at the side of the body.
- Your feet had better be wide apart.
- Lean forward with the torso resting against that ball. Balance the body weight on the toes.
- Now lift the upper body as much you can.
- Stay in this position for one minute or so.
12. Frog Crunch
- Firstly, kneel on one stability ball with the stomach on the ball.
- Then roll out so that the hands can touch your ground. Your legs had better be in the air.
- Next, bend the knees and make the heels touch each other, with your toes pointing outwards.
- Push the legs upwards as lifting your knees off the ball.
- Perform this for one minute.
13. Scorpion Twist
- Lie on the stomach, your arms had better be extended like one goal post and the legs had better be stretched out.
- Now slightly lift the right leg off your floor and bend the knee at right angle.
- Twist your torso. Put your leg across the body, touching the foot to your floor close to the left arm
- Hold for 5 breaths, and then come back to the initial position.
14. Dumbbell Row
- First of all, take two dumbbells.
- Stand up with the feet apart at the hip-width distance.
- Now slightly bend the knees. Your back had better be parallel to your floor.
- Slowly lift one dumbbell in each hand. Don’t forget to keep the knees bent as well as spine neutral (not rounded).
- Slowly lift these dumbbells further upwards, towards the torso. When you do this, bend the elbows and squeeze the shoulder blades. The elbows had better be pointing upwards.
- While doing this workout you must pause at 2 points. First as you lift these dumbbells off your ground up to the knees. Secondly, as lifting them further upwards to the torso.
- Slowly come back to the original position.
Learn more: 22 Best Dumbbell Workouts For Shoulders
15. Eccentric Chin-Up
Generally, this workout strengthens your overall body and helps decrease the back fat.
- Stand under one pull-up bar.
- Hold the bar with both your hands, but ensure your palms are towards you. Your chin will be above that bar.
- Now go down gradually so that the arms fully extend.
- Do this for 5 breaths.
16. Bent – Over Row
- Begin by standing with the feet apart.
- Bend your knees as well as lean forward with the upper body. Ensure to keep the back straight.
- Grab the barbell using both your hands and then lift it up till the waist.
- Put it back down gently and after that repeat again for 5 breaths.
17. Renegade Row
This is also one of the easiest workouts for back fat.
- Get into one plank position, your arms out straight beneath the shoulders directly, squeezing the butt and pulling the abs tight into the spine.
- Hold a three-five-pound weight in your each hand.
- Starting with an arm at a time, you pull your weight back into one row movement, engaging your upper back and delts.
18. TYI Exercise
1. Lie on the stomach on your floor, or balance on one physio ball, holding three-pound dumbbells in your each hand.
2. Engage your back and then lift your chest a little.
3. Next move arms up and then out into one T position, release, and move into one Y position, release, and after that move them into an I position, arms touching out straight above the head.
To get more information related to easy and useful exercises, go to our main Health page. Hope that this article will help you know more various workouts for back fat. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, we will respond you as soon as possible. You can share other workouts for back fat with us in the comments section.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Full throttle fat loss review – does the program work?
- How to live a healthy lifestyle and lose weight
- How to exercise during pregnancy with 11 safe tips
- 10 Best home workouts for butt
- Intermittent feast book review – will this guidebook help you?
- 21 Essential Oils For Weight Loss & How To Use Them Effectively
- 23 health benefits of exercise & physical activity for adults
- The dark side of fat loss ebook review – is this book useful?