Yoga started in India over 3,000 years ago and people worldwide are still practicing today for both mental and spiritual health. If you do morning Yoga exercises in a regular basis, you will be getting one of the best ways to energize your body throughout the day ahead. This writing will show you more details of 54 simple Yoga exercises for women to do at home or work. let’s take a look at these Yoga instructions below:
I. Simple Yoga Exercises For People Worldwide:
You can practice yoga every time in the day. However, I think that you should do yoga in the morning – that is a great time to wake up and energize your body before handling daily tasks flowing. In fact, not many people know how to do yoga at home the right way and where to learn simple yoga poses.
Actually, you do not need to have experience or well-educated skill to practice these poses. Just going on with energy, determination, and passion, you can start practicing yoga right away. If you feel that your life is really exhausted, stressful or blue, you should throw these exercises into your pocket and practice yoga regularly.
1. Simple Yoga Exercises – Savasana:
The first of the yoga exercises I would like to introduce today is Savasana. Infact, there are a lot of yoga exercises can help to relax your body. Savasana may be the most important pose that does this favor. Savasana is the final stage at the end of a physical practice where you just lie down and feeling about what you have practiced.
However, savasana is not just lying down, so you should learn more about it concretely:
– Lying down on the floor, putting a pillow underneath your head.
– Using a blanket underneath your back to avoid feeling cold.
– Keeping your feet a foot apart and relaxed.
– Keeping arms by your sides, with palms facing up.
– Pointing your shoulder blades toward your spine while keeping shoulders down.
– Inhaling and exhaling deeply and slowly, let each part of your body fully relaxed and focus on controlling your breath.
2. Simple Yoga Exercises – Seated Forward Bending:
The next of yoga exercises that I want to introduce is the seated forward bending pose. This pose is also simple as everyone can do anywhere on a clean plane. The concrete steps include:
– Before bending forward, you need to sit and put your legs straight out ahead.
– Taking your left fingertips and pulling the flesh of your glute up and away from the sit bone.
– Repeating with the right hand moves right cheek. You need to move the cushion of your seat out to target your hamstrings better in the stretch.
– Keep sitting upright; stretch the backs of your legs even more by pressing the backs of your knees gently into the floor.
– Flexing your feet to engage your shins and calves, but keeping your heels on the floor and do not hyperextending your knees.
– Rolling both thighs inward actively and creating a more grounded base for your hips to hinge from.
3. Simple Yoga Exercises – Mountain Pose:
You just need to stand, feet hip-width apart, and spread your weight evenly with arms at your sides. Then, you should breathe deeply and slowly at your certain pace, and keep your neck aligned with the rest of your spinal column. You can move your arms and hands when you put in focus.
4. Simple Yoga Exercises – Child’s Pose:
To practice this pose, you will sit upright on your heels as you feel comfortable. Then, you need to roll your torso forward and rest your forehead on the ground in front of you. After that, you need to extend your arms forward, lower your chest towards the knees as close as possible (when you start feeling a bit comfortable, you should stop this). Then, keep the pose stay still and breathe into your torso. Finally, exhale and release to get a deeper fold.