Belly fat is always the problem of women which can appear whether they are troubled by a weight problem or not. It is the first fat deposited in the human body also the most stubborn fat for people to struggle. Because belly fat is easy to deposit and causes decreased confidence, it is important to get rid of the fat out of your body. Practicing frequent exercises in common and yoga for belly fat, in particular, is great ways for you to deal with this fat problem.
Belly fat is also considered as the first sign of your unhealthy lifestyle. Not only does it make you unattractive but it also raises the risks of fatty liver disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure that are all harmful for your health. With consequent yoga poses that may stretch and increase the pressure on your stomach, the belly fat will be significantly reduced. There are various exercises of yoga poses for you to follow.
At present, VKool.com would like to show you top 7 common yoga for belly fat reduction to do at home. Among various yoga poses for the health maintenance in common and belly fat loss, in particular, they are the most common and effective. For those who love yoga or want to reduce their belly fat with various yoga poses, just spend a few minutes reading our article to have more experience!
Top 7 Common Yoga For Belly Fat Reduction To Do At Home
1. Mill Churning Pose
Mill churning pose is known as the first one of the yoga pose for belly fat to do at home. In fact, this yoga pose imitates the motion of a traditional manual grinder when operating that is very common in the Indian villages. This kind of yoga exercises aids in reducing stubborn belly fat and post-pregnancy fat as well.
In addition, mill churning pose helps improve the body building by toning the arm, abs, thigh, and back muscles, particularly the uterine muscles of women, which stimulates the menstrual cycles. And by this yoga pose, your thighs and chest will be strengthened and your digestion will be improved. Follows are the steps of mill churning pose:
- Sit down provided that your legs are stretched out ahead and spread as far as possible.
- Raise your arms out parallel with the flat and interlock your fingers together.
- Rotate your hands toward the motion of a clock to form big circles while not lift your legs or bend your knees.
- Keep breathing out when moving ahead and to the right, while breathing in when moving to the back and the left.
- Carry out 10 rounds in a direction and then repeat the steps in the opposite direction.
- Sit comfortably and relax until your breathing is as normal as the end.
Learn more: yoga poses for better sex life
2. Yoga For Belly – Bow Pose
Another of the yoga for belly fat is called bow pose that can be followed t lose belly fat or excess weight in addition. This kind of yoga poses helps strengthen your back, chest, groin, thigh, ankle, and abdomen muscles so that your belly fat may gradually disappear while your body becomes more attractive. Moreover, bow pose helps improve digestion, stimulate blood circulation, treat gastrointestinal problems, support the functioning of the pancreas, liver, small and large intestine, and relieve you from stress and depression. Here is the direction of bow poses for belly fat:
- Lie down provided that your stomach and chin touch the floor and stretch your legs out.
- When breathing in, raise your legs gradually bending your knees toward the buttocks and keep your ankles by your hands.
- Rise up slowly lifting your chest from the floor and look straight ahead.
- Hold your breath and keep this position for 20 seconds which make the feeling that your body weight is on your abdomen.
- Breathe out slowly then return to the first position.
- Carry out these poses, 8 to 10 times.
- Relax and keep long deep breaths for 1 minute.
See more: Brilliant yoga book review
3. Boat Pose
Boat pose is also one of the yoga for belly fat to do at home. Click To Tweet This power-packed pose is really helpful for your body because it not only helps fight stubborn belly fat but it also tones your arms, legs, and abs, and improves the back, abdominal, and thigh muscles. In addition, this pose helps control the functioning of the lungs, liver, kidney, thyroid, and pancreas, and stimulates the blood circulation and maintains a healthy blood sugar level.
Boat pose of yoga for belly fat should be carried out as follows:
- Sit down and bend your knees, put your feet on the floor, keep your hands straight toward the floor and the fingers point at your feet.
- Deeply breathe in, press on the palms, pull your spine longer and take yourself back slowly to stay on your hips.
- Deeply breathe in and out, raise your feet up, and bring your shins level off the floor.
- Stretch your arms ahead and parallel to the flat then keep the position for a while.
- Stretch your legs in order to make a ‘V’ shape of your body and keep this position for 5 breaths.
- Breathe out, bend your knees while hugging them tight.
- Breathe in, lengthen your spine then let your forehead touch your knees.
- Have a few deep breaths.
- Breathe in raising your head then breathe out crossing your legs.
- Carry out these direction 3 to 5 times.
Read more: Face yoga exercises
4. Cobra Pose
Cobra pose is another yoga for belly fat to do at home. In fact, this kind of yoga pose is a part of yoga exercises in Sun Salutation or Surya Namaskar that helps strengthen the muscles of the abdomen as well as reduce belly fat. Furthermore, these yoga poses also improve the upper body, particularly the back and stimulates the flexibility of your spine. And as other yoga exercises, these yoga poses aid in relieving stress and depression besides stimulating blood circulation in the body.
Follows are the direction of cobra pose as one of the yoga for belly fat:
- Lie down provided that your stomach touches the floor and your legs are stretched out.
- Put your palms on the shoulders while keeping your fingertips to point forward.
- Keep your chin and all the toes on the floor and hold your elbows so near to your torso.
- Slowly breathe in while raising your chest up and bend backward to the maximum limit without abusing the strength of your arms.
- Keep this position for 10 to 30 seconds which depends on your comfort.
- Breathe out and slowly lie down, relax your body and have some deep breaths.
- Carry out these steps at least 5 times and relax for 15 seconds at the end of each round.
- Relax for a while before standing up and finish the poses here
Learn more: yoga poses for PCOS treatment
5. Wind Relieving Pose
The wind relieving pose that sounds like a quite exciting name is one of the yoga for belly fat. Its name also expresses the purpose of yoga exercise which is aiding the body in passing blocked gas in the intestine. This kind of yoga poses helps strengthen and tone the muscles of the abdomen, hips, and thighs. In addition, this pose helps treat constipation, control the acid levels existed in the stomach, ease the lower back pain, and improve metabolism.
Here is the direction of wind relieving pose:
- Lie down on your back, keep your arms parallel to the body and keep your feet together.
- When exhaling, bend your right knee and move it to your chest.
- Move your thigh to the abdomen by your clasped hands ensuring to keep the left leg straight.
- When inhaling, raise your shoulders and head up provided that your nose touches your right knee.
- Keep the position for 5 seconds and take a few deep breaths.
- Exhale lowering your body slowly and bring it to the starting position.
- Carry out this pose again with your left leg and then the both legs.
- Repeat this yoga pose 3 or 4 rounds at a time.
6. Standing Forward Bend
Standing forward bend is another of the yoga for belly fat. It is effective because it causes complete compression on the abdomen which helps gradually burn the stubborn belly fat. Besides, standing forward bend helps stretch all the backside muscles of the whole body. It is also beneficial in stimulating the blood flow to the brain, dealing with digestive problems such as constipation, and relieving you from stress, depression, insomnia, and calming your mind.
Standing forward bend should be conducted as the following directions:
- Stand up straight provided that your legs close together and your hands close to both sides of your body.
- Take a deep breath in then slowly raise your hands straight up.
- Breathe out and bend your hips forward while maintaining your straight legs.
- Let your fingertips be in line with your toes or touch the floor in other words. If you fail to touch the floor, keep your hands on the leg backs.
- Keep your head close to your knees as much as possible with your relaxed neck.
- Keep this position more than 1 minute and take a few deep breaths.
- To finish the pose, breathe in and roll your body up slowly then bring the head up.
- Carry out the yoga pose 5 to 10 times with 10 seconds of a break between 2 repetitions.
See more: Yoga poses for high blood pressure
7. Yoga For Belly – Mountain Pose
Mountain pose is another of the yoga for belly also is an ideal pose to warm up your body. Not only does mountain pose help you lose weight but it also stimulates the circulation of blood which means you should make sure to keep this pose in store.
Following is the steps of mountain pose:
- Stand on the flat provided that your heels slightly spread out while your 2 big toes contact with each other.
- Leave your spine erect while your hands are kept on both sides and your palms face to your body.
- Raise your hands ahead and keep your palms close together.
- Deeply inhale and stretch your spine, raise your folded hands over your head and stretch them as much as possible.
- Lift your ankles, stand on your toes, and face your eyes to the ceiling. In case you fail to stand on your toes, leave your feet spread on the ground and keep your eyes facing the ceiling.
- Maintain the position and take normal breathe for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Deeply inhale then exhale slowly relaxing and bringing your feet to reach the floor.
- Carry out this pose 10 times and gradually increase the count. Remember to relax for 10 seconds between 2 repetitions.
See more: 23 Best yoga poses for back pain relief
Related article: Top 15 easy office yoga poses to survive work
After reading the article on top 7 common yoga for belly fat reduction to do at home in our main Beauty page, hope that you can know more exciting and effective yoga poses to reduce the belly fat, maintain the whole health, and relieve stress. Please let us know if you have any question by leaving them below and share with us other yoga for belly if you know or experience.