Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a kind of vinegar which is made from apple or cider and has a pale color or medium amber color. In fact, apple cider vinegar is made by blending apples and extracting the liquid from the blended apples. Unpasteurized or organic or raw apple cider vinegar contains mother of vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is used for several purposes including beauty and health problems.
This writing will show you how this vinegar can aid in treating heartburn. Firstly, take a look at what heartburn is.
In fact, heartburn is known as a burning sensation that is caused in your chest, especially behind your breastbone. It will make you feel pain extending to your neck, followed by your throat and face. This condition can occur when acids in your stomach move back up the esophagus and thereby causing the burning sensation in your chest. Today, VKool.com will provide you with a valuable source of information about top 4 natural tips to use apple cider vinegar for heartburn without any side effect. This writing shows you how apple cider vinegar can help to treat heartburn and lists the best effective ways that use it combined with other natural ingredients to get rid of heartburn effectively from reliable sources. However, this is only for the informational purpose. You’d better not apply without the doctor’s instruction. Keep reading this writing to find the one which is right for you!
Top 4 Tips On How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Heartburn Relief
1. Honey And Apple Cider Vinegar For Heartburn
Apple cider vinegar has the ability to inhibit the environment of acids in your stomach and helps in digesting foods better. The combination of apple cider vinegar and honey will be an effective treatment for heartburn.
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Lukewarm water – 1 cup
- You simply mix apple cider vinegar well with honey and lukewarm water.
- You stir them well and drink this solution working as an antacid to get relief from heartburn.
- Remember to drink it on a regular basis or whenever you suffer from heartburn.
2. Cinnamon Or Lemon Or Honey And Apple Cider Vinegar For Heartburn
Apple cider vinegar has acetic acid. This is a weak acid that will reduce the overall acidity of your stomach when meeting stomach acid. In addition, this acid is not rendered too much alkaline to aid food digestion as well as prevents heartburn.
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Water – ½ cup
- Cinnamon/lemon juice /ginger ( depend on your favor) – enough
- You just mix apple cider vinegar with water and cinnamon or lemon juice or ginger.
- You stir them well and then drink after you have your meals.
- Repeat this process whenever you need to get rid of heartburn completely.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar For Heartburn
When the acid in your stomach is too little, the esophageal sphincter will not properly close because of lacking acidic properties and thereby causing heartburn. While apple cider vinegar has acidic property, it will add acid to your stomach and aid a better digestion. In addition, apple cider vinegar is alkaline forming, which has the ability to break foods for digesting better.
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Water or fruit juice – ½ cup
- Simply mix apple cider vinegar with water or fruit juice
- Stir them well and then consume this mixture immediately after you have your meals
- Besides, you may have an intake of apple cider vinegar supplements such as tablets, liquid or capsules.
- Do this process regularly to get rid of heartburn completely.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar And Sweeteners
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which provides the throat top with a sensation when consuming it, thus making your salivary glands act more. The saliva produced will aid in better digestion as well as ease heartburn. Besides, apple cider vinegar has a rich source of minerals and vitamins and stimulates the alkaline environment in your body. This alkaline environment helps you in destroying the harmful bacteria to give you a better health with an improved digestion.
- To make this, you just prepare a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and then mix it well with enough honey or molasses or maple syrup to make it sweeter.
- Drink this to improve your condition faster.
- Keep repeating this process with various sweeteners after you have your meals.
Apple cider vinegar for heartburn – Tips and precautions:
Here are some additional tips and precautions you should know while using apple cider vinegar to treat heartburn.
- Because apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature you should dilute it with water or any fruit juice. If you do not dilute it, ACV will make your throat and esophagus lining sore.
- Remember to use apple cider vinegar containing mother of vinegar such as organic, raw, unpasteurized, unfiltered ACV to get the best results.
- Apple cider vinegar has a bitter taste. Hence, in order to ease the taste, you should mix it with various ingredients such as honey, lemon, molasses, etc. to get more benefits as well as nice taste.
Related article: 23 Foods That Cause Heartburn, Acid Reflux, Indigestion, Gas
To get more information about various health conditions, go to visit our main Health page. After reading the writing of 4 natural tips on how to use apple cider vinegar for heartburn relief, hope that you can learn more some simple and easy ways to use apple cider vinegar to get rid of heartburn. All these remedies are natural, effective, and safe for treating heartburn. But you do not forget to try these remedies only after you carry out a small test, check your reaction. If you have any question, please freely ask them below, I will answer you soon. Also, if you know other tips on how to use apple cider vinegar for heartburn relief, please share them with us.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Power self-hypnosis PDF review – does Igor’s guide work?
- Reiki master distance learning review – is Dave’s course useful?
- 9 useful tips on how to make ginger tea at home
- Different eye makeup looks for brown eyes, blue eyes, & other
- 28 Home Remedies For Chickenpox In Children And Adults
- 11 Health Benefits Of Chickpeas For Hair & Some Disease Treatment
- How to boost female sex drive naturally – 9 tips
- 10 natural home remedies to look younger than your age