I guess that a lot of people in the world need to discover the most amazing beauty benefits of baking soda. In fact, not many people can believe that such a simple thing like baking soda can have such incredible uses, especially in beauty like what I will expose in this article today. I am personally surprised because of the amazing ways I can use baking soda to beautify my appearance and save me a lot of money spending on expensive commercial beauty products. Keep reading this writing and discover the top 12 beauty benefits of baking soda and the benefits of baking soda on skin so you can learn and apply all these amazing methods and add them into your daily life and routine.
Beauty Benefits Of Baking Soda On Skin – The Best Ways To Make Use Of
Baking soda (or sodium bicarbonate) has many uses in the fields of health and beauty. It can be used as toothpaste,deodorant, and even in a lot of home remedies for skin exfoliation.Baking soda is an inexpensive, natural, and usefulingredient which helps to nourish, protect, and heal human skin. The following beauty benefits of baking soda will reveal how you can make use of soda to improve your skin & appearance.
1. Blackhead Scrub
The first out of the benefits of baking soda on skin is to scrub the blackhead. Baking soda is perfect for you to use as a facial scrub for removing blackheads. The coarseness of the baking soda can help to clear the clogged pores.
To get a perfect blackhead scrub mixture, you just need to mix 1/4 cup of milk with a tablespoon of baking soda and rub onto your skin. After that, you need to wash it off and see amazing your skin will be. Do not hesitate to repeat if you think you need to do that.You can also mix a cup of distilled water with a teaspoon of baking soda to create another excellent solution for blackheads.
You can apply this trick right at your own home by cleansing your face first, and then mixing up the solution and using a warm towel to cover your face with this “face mask” to concentrate the heat. Extractions should be gently done with fingers wrapped in cotton and light pressure.
2. Treat Zit Have you everheard that baking soda can help with pimples? Someone believes thatthe mixture of lemon juice and baking soda will do the favor for their pimples situation. This is the truth! All peopleneed to do to deal with pimples is making a paste of the 2 mentioned ingredients and apply it onto the needed area. Then, people will need to let it dry before rinsing it off with warm water. If you apply this trick, your blemish will fade away much faster than normal. Believe me! You will no longer need costly zit creams if you trust in baking soda and its amazing skin clearing effect.
3. Foot Soak This is a simple one of the benefits of baking soda on skin you can apply regularly even if you are a lazy person. Baking soda is actually great for a foot soak. To make it useful for softening and clearing your food, you should add 3 tablespoons of baking soda into a tub of warm water. Then, you can soak your feet inuntil the water becomes cooler. In fact, baking soda can soften and help your feet relax after a hard day.You need to make sure to follow up with a nice at-home pedicure. 4. Soften Cuticle Cuticle is an important part of our body, which protects us from many triggers leading to skin issues and also keep us warm. Have you ever thought that you canmake use of baking soda to soften the cuticle layer? It may be hard to believe but it is true! To achieve the result as I mentioned, you just need toadd a little bit of baking soda and water paste to an old tooth brush or a nail brush. Then, you will need to rub the mixture into the cuticles before gently scrubbing them. This mixture will help to exfoliate and soften your skin and cuticles.
5. Remove Hair Product Buildup
If you use a lot of separate haircare products, you may love this trick. You just need to add baking soda into your favorite shampoo as a great method to eliminate the hair product buildup. You should mix equal parts of baking soda and shampoo to get the best results. The coarseness of the baking soda can remove and break down hair product buildup extremely effectively.
6. Facial Scrub Facial scrub is one of the most necessary things that a girl needs. It is very hard for you to live in harmony with a face that contains a huge amount of dead cells. Therefore, using baking soda is one of the best and most common ways to achieve clear and clean skin that can be applied on almost all types of skin. By mixing water and baking soda you create a paste that is perfect to exfoliate your skin. You will need to add 3 parts of baking soda into one part of water. 7. Treat Sunburn Baking soda is a useful solution for the sunburn on your skin. You should mix a little baking soda with water and then apply on the areas of your skin which are sunburned. You can use this mixture to bath, or dissolve baking soda with warm water, put into a spray bottle, let it cool, and spray to the damaged skin area.
8. Treat Smelly Feet
This is also one of the best beauty benefits of baking soda you can apply right at your own home. You can soak your feet in warm water mixed with 2 tablespoons baking soda and 1 tablespoon of salt for about 15-20 minutes. This mixture can help you remove all dirt and dead skin in the feet, making them softer and eliminate feet odor effectively as well.
9. Moisturize Skin If you cannot buy the essential oils which are very expensive, baking soda is the perfect replacement for you. You should use equal amounts of honey, baking soda, milk, sugar and salt and mix them well into a bowl. Pour this mixture into the bathtub with warm water. Add a few drops of olive oil or coconut oil to relax and revitalize your skin. 10. Blur Scars Beauty recipe from baking soda is a great green cosmetic that can help to blur the scars and acne scars on your face and body. You just need to mix a mixture of honey and baking soda. Then, apply them onto your face. Let it stay for about 10 minutes before rinsing it with water. This is actually one of the most common benefits of baking soda on skin you should make use of!
11. Treat And Prevent Acne
No creams, no drugs, you just need to use baking soda to get your ugly acne spots disappeared and bring the radiance to your face. All you need to do is just mixing baking soda with water. Then, apply this mixture onto your face and keep it for 10 minutes. Rinse your face with water and pat dry. Regular use of this mixture will help you get a radiant face quickly.
12. Whiten Skin
Olive oil and honey have moisturizing properties for softening and smoothening skin. Olive oil can penetrate deep into the skin, helping to refresh your skin, promoting elasticity, and helping to reduce blemishes and prevent skin aging process.
Honey has antibacterial effects. It can also repel bacteria, shrink pores, and protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun and the early formation of wrinkles on the skin.
Baking soda is a physical exfoliator which can gently reduce redness caused by acne skin and enhance the circulation under the skin. Thanks to the ability to remove dead skin cells and excess oil from the skin of baking soda, you are about to get an extremely effective acne treatment.
• Baking soda
• Olive Oil
Use this mask once a week to keep skin smooth and soft white.
This is the list of 12 beauty benefits of baking soda that are very useful for anyone who wants to have healthy and beautiful skin. This article will help my readers who are visiting VKool.com achieve desirable skin within a short time.
If you think that my list of beauty benefits of baking sodawill be useful for others, you should share it with them and let me see your comments!