Treating acne is difficult, but dealing with the acne scars after having acne is even much more difficult and problematic. However, there are some natural homemade masks for acne scars that will help you eliminate spots due to acne at home with high efficiency.
Natural Face Masks For Acne Scars – Quick Recipes:
When getting acne, you will easily have to suffer from ugly and stubborn scars because they are like any type of injury. Accordingly, getting blur or deep scars depends on your skin type, according to the genetics and age. Evenly, if you care for the acned skin improperly, it will leave the keloid scars on your skin.
Keloids are the formation of the scar tissue growth. And these scars can cause you to feel unconfident. Therefore, if you wish these lumpy scars disappear in a short time, you need to follow the following skin care tips and apply these recipes for homemade face masks for acne scars.
1. Cucumber Mask
One of the most effective face masks for acne scars is cucumber mask. It’s a great natural remedy used in a lot of Asian and Middle Eastern countries to help cool and calm the skin. In her book “Natural Beauty Secrets from India”, Author Roshni Dayal explains that cucumber juice acts as an astringent. Astringents can aid in lightening the appearance of acne and acne scars, hence making them less noticeable. Due to its natural anti-inflammatory compounds, cucumber can refresh, hydrate, tone and lighten your skin. Plus, cucumbers aid in getting rid of oil and dirt from the skin. To make a face mask with cucumber, you can do as follows:
– 1 cucumber
– 1 tbsp of yogurt
– You need to peel and puree the cucumber and add 1 tbsp of yogurt to it.
– Then, apply this mask to your face for about 15 minutes. Finally, rinse off with the help of cold water.
2. Aloe Vera Face Mask
Aloe vera not only helps lessen stretch marks but also treats acne scars effectively. Aloe vera contains numerous properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, astringent, coagulating operator and pain inhibitor, invigorating cell development and scar decreasing property which helps to cure the acne and acne scars successfully and naturally. Aloe Vera has hormones called polysaccharides and gibberellins and it likewise works as anti-bacterial which aids in killing the microbes that bring on acne. It also helps eliminates whiteheads and blackheads. Furthermore, it helps to reduce inflammation and swelling of acne scars. Follow these step by step instructions below to make this mask:
– Pure lemon juice
– 100% Aloe Vera gel
– Firstly, add lemon juice and aloe vera gel to a blender.
– Next, blend for 1 minute and apply the mask to your face and let it sit for.
– After about 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water and moisturize your face by using a moisturizer
– Store the remaining in a cool place and repeat use of this face mask up to three days per week.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Mask
This is also one of the best face masks for acne scars you should try at home. In order to make this mask, you need to prepare four ingredients including apple cider vinegar, green tea, honey, and sugar. Apple cider vinegar consists of the alpha hydroxyl acids, which will unclog the skin pores to help remove the dirt, stuck bacteria and excess oil as absorbing. Besides, apple vinegar is useful in restoring PH level of the skin, treating blemishes as well as closing your pores. Honey contains moisturizing, antiseptic and antibacterial properties, all of which make honey become an excellent ingredient for acne scars. Plus, honey can act well for skin redness and inflammation due to acnes and pimples thanks to its anti-inflammatory qualities. Green tea is full of antioxidants which can assist you to combat harmful free radicals and offer you a bright, flawless, and younger skin. The last ingredient is sugar and it contains glycolic acid, which eliminates dead skin and enhances cell regeneration.
– 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
– 2 tsp of green tea
– 5 tbsp of sugar
– 1 tsp of honey
– At first, pour the apple cider vinegar in one bowl and add the green tea into this bowl. Later mix it with 5 tbsp of sugar. Lastly, add the honey in that bowl.
– Now stir this mixture in that bowl until it turns a thick consistent paste.
– apply this paste with a cotton pad on your skin. Gently massage it for a couple of minutes to remove dead skin cells and improve blood circulation to your skin.
– Keep this mask on for around 15 minutes prior to rinsing it off with the help of lukewarm water. Follow this mask once or twice per week to see visible results.
4. Avocado And Honey Face Mask
You also should not ignore this awesome mask when you look for the most effective face masks for acne scars. Avocado contains vitamin C that stimulates collagen and enhances the firmer skin. It also comprises of contains natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal fighting agents. This face mask helps to repair dry skin and prevent acne causing bacteria. Experts indicate that acne blemishes are caused by inflammation; anti-inflammatory agents packed in honey will decrease inflammation, hence treating pimples.
– 1 tbsp of raw honey
– 2 mashed avocadoes
– 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
– In a small bowl, mix well mashed avocados, honey and cocoa powder.
– Later apply the mixture to the face and leave it on for around 20 minutes.
– Rinse the mixture off by using warm water and follow up with applying a moisturizer
– Repeat this mask at least one time a week.