Hair bumps are embedded hair in your skin. It is also known as razor bumps or ingrown hair. It commonly appears on chest, neck and face. Its symptoms include itching and pain. There are various home remedies for dealing with hair bumps. Do you want to know which home remedy will help you treat of hair bumps on face? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 7 home remedies for hair bumps on face. The writing is collected from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to understand more!
Top 7 Home Remedies For Hair Bumps On Face You Should Follow
Here are 7 best home remedies you are looking for:
Sugar is one of best home remedies for hair bumps on face. It can help remove dead cells, exfoliates the skin. Plus, it also helps the hair bumps come out of the skin. Furthermore, sugar will make your skin silky smooth. For best results, you can use it as follows.
- Mix white sugar (1 cup) with ½ cup jojoba oil or extra-virgin olive oil.
- Then stir in ten drops each of lavender essential oil and tea tree oil.
- Apply a small amount of the mixture on the troubled area.
- Lastly, you gently scrub your skin in circular motions for some minutes. Then wash it off with warm water.
You had better repeat this remedy about two times a week for best effects.
Baking soda is another effective home remedy for hair bumps on face because of its anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it helps decrease redness caused by hair bumps and also relieves itching by exfoliating the skin. To see good results, you can use baking soda in two ways.
- Mix baking soda (1 tablespoon) with one cup of water. Then dip a cotton ball in this mixture. Dab it on the troubled skin. Keep it on for 5 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. It is suggested to follow two or three times per day as needed.
- Another way is to make a homemade scrub with baking soda (1 teaspoon) and ground oatmeal (1 teaspoon) and 1 tablespoon of water. Mix all ingredients together to make a paste. Apply it gently on the affected skin and keep it on for five minutes. Then wash if off with lukewarm water. You should do this remedy twice a day as needed.
The benefits of tea tree oil are to help prevent infection and heal the skin due to its antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. To use this oil for treating hair bumps on face, you can use it as following methods.
- Add tea tree oil (5 drops) to distilled water (2 tablespoon). Apply the dilution on the affected skin after clearing the area with antibacterial soap. Keep it on for ten minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water. Follow this two times daily as needed.
- Another method is to mix tea tree oil (3 drops) in olive oil (1 tablespoon). Apply the solution on the affected area and then gently massage it for some minutes. Keep it on for ten minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. You should repeat this remedy two times daily as needed.
Aspirin is considered as an effective home remedy for hair bumps on face. It helps reduce inflammation and redness that are two common symptoms of hair bumps. The anti-inflammatory agent of aspirin helps fight inflammatory, reduce swelling and treat mild infection. For best results, you can use it as follows
- Soak two tablets of aspirin in 1 teaspoon of warm water until it create a paste like consistency.
- Then add a little honey to the paste.
- Apply this paste to the troubled area. Then leave it on for ten minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
It is recommended to repeat this remedy one or two times a week as needed.
Aloe vera is another excellent home remedy for hair bumps on face. It also helps reduce itchiness and inflammation. Plus, it will speed up the healing process and keep the skin moisturized. To see good results, you can use it as follows.
- Extract the aloe vera gel from its leaves.
- Then apply the gel on the affected skin. Let it dry for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the skin off with lukewarm water.
You should follow this remedy two or three times per day for a few days.
Another excellent home remedy for hair bumps on face is using honey. Especially, it helps reduce inflammation as well as swelling, prevent infection and moisturize the skin. To see good results, you can use it as following steps.
- The first step is to directly apply a layer of honey on the affected skin.
- Next step is to leave it air dry for about ten minutes. Then wash it off with cold water.
You should repeat this remedy three or four times per day as needed.
Learn more: The Book Of Getting Rid Of The Bumps
Salt is also one of excellent home remedies for hair bumps on face. Especially, it helps increase circulation, decrease swelling and promote healing. For instant results, salt is used as follows.
- Mix table salt (one and one-half teaspoons) in 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Next to dip a cotton ball in the solution and then gently apply it over the troubled skin.
- Let it on for some minutes and then wash it off with water.
It is recommended to follow this remedy twice daily until the hair bumps clears up.
Related articles on the problem of hair bumps:
To get more information related to effective home remedies for health problems, go to our main Home Remedies page. Try these effective home remedies right away and be relieved of hair bumps on face. After studying the writing of top 7 home remedies for hair bumps on face, hope that this article will help you find out the best solution to control hair bumps on face fast and effectively. However, the writing is solely for the informational purpose, so you need to get advice from your doctor before applying any natural home remedy. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Dark pigmentation disorders on face, neck & arms: how to remove?
- Quick and easy homemade jam recipes without using pectin
- How to remove oil from face naturally at home
- 14 Natural home remedies for chafing skin
- How to get rid of puffy eyelids fast and naturally – 13 tips
- 18 Ways on how to get rid of frizzy hair naturally & fast
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Herpes On Lips
- Beat your sweating demons review – is Brian’s book useful?