Do you want to know about on how to get straight hair naturally and quickly? You can easily find a lot of commercial treatments to straighten hair on the market. Though these solutions give you straight and flawless hair, but the effects wouldn’t last forever. In addition, they contain lots of harmful chemicals that can harm your hair eventually and impact your health because of overuse of chemicals. So, choosing natural treatment is also a smart choice for all. Now in this post, VKool will mention 8 methods on how to make homemade hair straightener naturally. Follow them and get straight hair at home naturally.
Top 8 Ways On How To Make Homemade Hair Straightener Naturally
1. Hair Straightener With Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera has several enzymes that enhance healthy hair growth and also makes it smooth and soft as well. Aloe vera gel also easily penetrates into your hair strands and maintains them well moisturized. Thus, using aloe vera gel can straighten the hair naturally. Here’s the homemade hair straightener recipe:
- 1 cup of Aloe Vera gel
- Several drops of essential oil
- Take the Aloe Vera leaf, cut it and extract its gel. Next, in a bowl, take the fresh Aloe Vera gel.
- Then, to this bowl add several warm essential oil drops and properly mix both ingredients.
- Now brush this mixture on the hair covering your hair and scalp tresses.
- Let it settle for an hour and after this, wash it out with a shampoo.
- In order to get shiny, health and straight hair, use this method once a week.
2. Homemade Hair Straightener With Banana, Yogurt, And Olive Oil
The natural milk protein housed in yogurt helps to strengthen hair without making it dry or dull. In addition, yogurt comes with zinc and lactic acid that stimulate blood circulation, thus aids hair growth. Another effective ingredient in this solution is the banana. It will keep hair healthy and hydrated as well. Olive oil, on the other hand, has vitamin A and E, and antioxidants making the hair strands shinier and stronger. Thus, all the properties of the three ingredients will make this solution become perfect for straightening hair naturally. Here’s the method for the homemade hair straightener:
- 1 ripe banana
- 4-5 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ cup of yogurt
- At first, peel & mash one banana. Then in a bowl, put the mashed banana.
- Then, add the fresh yogurt to it and mix it well.
- Now add a few olive oil drops and again mix all ingredients well with a tablespoon.
- Now apply this mix on the scalp and keep it for 40 – 45 minutes. Finally, wash it out by using a mild shampoo.
- Follow this mask two times a week for the desired results.
Also read: Top 12 Homemade Banana Hair Masks
3. Hair Straightener With Hot Almond Oil
Hot almond oil treatment is also an effective remedy for hair straightening. Almond oil consists of polyunsaturated &mono fatty acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E and D, which are all helpful for growing healthy, strong hair strands. Here’s the recipe to make this homemade hair straightener:
- Half cup of almond oil
- Add ½ cup of almond oil in one microwave – safe bowl.
- Now place this bowl into your microwave and later heat on high for ten seconds.
- After this, in another bowl put this hot oil. Now apply it to your scalp.
- Gently massage it for around 10-15 minutes and keep it on for at least 60 minutes.
- Finally, wash by using a mild shampoo.
4. Homemade Hair Straightener With Lemon Juice And Coconut Milk
You can find coconut milk in every beauty product because it contains the outstanding moisturizing ability. Coconut milk also has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties that are useful for hair straightening. Lemon acts amazingly on itchy and dry scalps and dandruff as well. It can stimulate the oil glands in your scalp, which in turn producing stronger, healthy and straight hair. This solution will keep your scalp hydrated and also add shine to the hair.
How to make this homemade hair straightener? Follow these instructions:
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- A few essential oil drops
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- Firstly, wash and cut a fresh lemon in half. Now squeeze out and collect its juice in a small bowl.
- Next, add coconut milk into that bowl. Then, add essential oil into that bowl and mix them really well with a tablespoon.
- Now, take this mixture on the palm and then apply it on the scalp.
- Gently massage it on the scalp and hair tresses.
- Keep it applied for half an hour and lastly, rinse off by using a mild shampoo.
- In order to straighten your hair naturally, use this pack once per week.
5. Hair Straightener With Honey And Raw Milk
Honey works as a liquid gold for the hair. Honey is an antibacterial agent and contains minerals, vitamins, making your hair healthy and straight. Raw milk contains beneficial proteins for the hair. Besides, it consists of essential substances such as casein and nutrients such as vitamin A, B, magnesium, calcium, zinc, which all help to strengthen hair cells, making the hair straight as well as thicker. Here is the method on how to make the homemade hair straightener:
- 1 cup of raw milk
- 3-4 tbsp of honey
- First of all, take the raw milk and add the organic honey to it.
- Then, stir the mixture carefully using a tablespoon.
- After this, refrigerate this mixture for half an hour to let it cool.
- Now apply this solution on your scalp and hair as well. Let it stay for 2 to 3 hours.
- Finally, wash out with plain water plus a mild shampoo.
- To get straight and shiny hair, repeat this method twice a week.
6. Homemade Hair Straightener With Egg And Fuller’s Earth
The hair is mainly made up of amino acids and protein and eggs give a perfect supply of them. In addition, the egg contains vitamin A that has the ability to release natural moisture by enhancing sebum production. Moreover, the egg treats consists of the fatty protein known as lecithin that can deal with frizzy hair, while making the hair look straight naturally. Fuller’s earth, on the other hand, takes all impurities out of the scalp. Here is the recipe to make this homemade hair straightener:
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of fuller’s earth powder
- Add the fuller’s earth powder into a bowl. Next, break the eggs and separate their egg white. Then, add the egg white in the fuller’s earth powder.
- Now mix the two ingredients really well with a tablespoon and leave it aside for 20 minutes.
- Now apply the pack with a hair brush on the scalp and hair tresses.
- Allow it to stay on your hair for 60 minutes and after that, wash it out with a mild shampoo. Once done, dry the hair by using a towel.
- You should apply this pack about 3-4 times in a month to get straight hair.
7. Homemade Hair Straightener With Banana And Egg
Banana in this mask deep conditions your hair and makes it becomes smooth. The eggs, on the other hand, make the hair stronger and silkier as well. The honey and olive oil keep the hair moisturized so that it can easily be tamed.
Here’s the method:
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- First of all, mix all the ingredients well and then comb through the hair.
- Tie the hair up and now cover by using a shower cap.
- Leave it for 60 minutes and later rinse off by using a mild shampoo.
8. Avocado And Banana Hair Mask
Avocado and banana are high in healthy fats, thus helping nourish the hair. The mask will assist the hair to get deep conditioning and make it more manageable and sleeker. Here’s the method:
- One banana
- Half an avocado
- The first of all, mash together a banana with ½ an avocado to create a paste.
- Then, simply apply this paste all over your hair.
- Keep this mask on for 60 minutes. At last, rinse it off.
Also read: Top 9 Homemade Avocado Hair Masks
To read more our informative articles, please visit our main Beauty page. To get straight hair, simply try these homemade hair straighteners regularly. If you know any recipes for hair straightening, then share with us in the comments box given below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Beat your sweating demons review – is Brian’s book useful?
- 22 Natural home remedies for clogged ears
- Quick and easy Chinese food recipes for kids: 22 healthy dishes
- Natural healthy foods for anemia: 21 best choices
- 39 Recipes to make bridal facial at home
- How to prevent eating disorders in athletes from happening
- Nutrition for older adults guidelines: eat for health & wellness
- 12 Health Benefits Of Brown Rice You Should Know