Instead of worrying about the harmful ingredients in skin whitening creams, you absolutely can whiten the skin with natural ingredients that are available at home with ease and safety. Having naturally white and ruddy skin without using costly and harmful beauty products is the desire of many women in the world. The article on VKool.com will show you 25 best tips on how to whiten skin naturally and fast at home with natural ingredients available in every kitchen.
Here are the Top 25 Tips On How To Whiten Skin Naturally & Fast At Home
Honey is not only a precious ingredient for health, but it is also very good for whitening skin. Honey can moisturize your skin; make your skin brighter, and remove dead skin cells very well due to its anti-bacterial property. Furthermore, honey might decrease scars, acne, and age spots significantly.
- Method 1:
- For preparation, you should have lukewarm and honey.
- Get some pure organic honey and apply on hands, neck, face, and other darker parts of the body.
- Leave it for some minutes before washing off with lukewarm water.
- You should do this solution every day to have the best result.
- Method 2:
- How to whiten skin with honey and other ingredients at home? You just need cold water, a teaspoon of almond oil, a tablespoon of powdered milk, a teaspoon of lemon juice, and a teaspoon of honey.
- Mix all the ingredients together and stir them well.
- Apply the paste on affected regions for 10-20 minutes before washing off with cold water.
- You can do it every other day to get effective results.
- Method 3: you mix lemon juice, honey, and milk powder together. Apply the mask on cleansed skin for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off.
2. Licorice Root Extract
Licorice is a good remedy to cure some problems such as psoriases, eczema. This is an excellent property to lighten and whiten skin. It will reduce production of melanin and balance your skin cells very perfectly. How to whiten skin with licorice root extract? Let follow these directions:
- Method 1:
- You should prepare a swab or a cotton ball, some drops of licorice extract.
- Put the extract in a bowl, dip the swab or cotton ball in the extract and apply it on your face, hands, neck, and any dark areas of the body.
- You might apply the method before sleeping at night and wash it in the next morning.
- Method 2:
- You need a cucumber, a tablespoon of tomato juice, a tablespoon of sandalwood paste, a tablespoon of lemon juice, and some drops of licorice extract.
- Now, you blend cucumbers finely and add licorice extract to it.
- Add lemon juice, tomato juice, and sandalwood paste to the cucumber paste.
- Stir it well and apply the mixture on your neck and face for 20-30 minutes.
- Wait until it is dry and wash off with water.
- Do it twice per week to whiten skin well.
3. Chickpea Powder Or Gram Flour
If you want to discover tips on how to whiten skin fast and naturally at home, you may try this mask – gram flour or chickpea powder. This is a perfect ingredient to lighten and soften your skin as well as remove excess oil and dead skin cells. Here are two solutions for whitening skin with gram flour:
- Method 1:
- Now, you get some drops of lemon juice, a tablespoon f milk cream, a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of chickpea flour.
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir it well as a thick paste; you might add some water if necessary.
- Apply the mixture on back, neck, and face for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water when it is dry.
- Do this method each day within a month to whiten skin.
- Method 2:
- The ingredients for this mask include milk, a teaspoon of turmeric powder, some drops of lemon juice, and some teaspoons of gram flour.
- Firstly, you mix all the ingredients except milk in a bowl.
- Add some milk and stir the paste well.
- Apply the mixture on back, legs, neck, and face for 15-20 minutes until it dries naturally.
- Wash with water and you can do this remedy every day to relieve skin discoloration.
- Method 3:
- This method is very simple; you just need rose water or water with some gram flour.
- Mix the ingredients as a good paste.
- Apply it on hands, legs, neck, and face until it dries.
- Wash with fresh water.
4. Rice Powder
Rice contains Para-aminobenzoic acid, which is used as a natural sunscreen to protect your skin. Moreover, rice is high in vitamin E, vitamin C, ferulic acid, and other vital antioxidants that can improve your skin as well as brighten and remove toxins from the skin. How to whiten skin with rice powder? Let’s find out with this method below:
- You need to prepare a half cup of uncooked rice, warm water, and milk.
- Now you grind rice finely.
- Add milk and water, stir well as a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the neck, face, and other dark parts of your skin for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Do this method 2-3 times each week to get rid of the dark skin.
5. Almond Oil
Almond contains vitamin B3, B2, B6, vitamin E, minerals, phytosterols, and fatty acid that are very good for health as well as enhance skin complexion. If you want to reduce wrinkles, blemishes, and dark skin, almond is one of the best ingredients for healing problems. Here is useful tip on how to whiten skin with almond oil:
- All you need are tissue paper, hot water, a big bowl, a steel bowl, and almond oil.
- Now, get some almond oil and warm it for a few minutes.
- Then apply the oil on your hand, legs, neck, and face for 10-15 minutes.
- Use tissue paper to get rid of excess oil.
- You can apply the oil on the face before going to bed.
- Do it every day for 15 continuous days and then apply 2-3 times each week to whiten skin.
6. Mulberry Extract
To whiten skin naturally, mulberry extract seems to be useful in this function. Mulberry extract includes fatty acids, quercetin, and gallic acid that are very beneficial for skin whitening.
- Now, you need a skin lotion and mulberry extract.
- Get the extract and dilute it in skin lotion.
- Apply it on the skin and leave it.
- Do this method twice per day to brighten your skin.
7. Aloe Vera
A compound named Aloesin in aloe vera will regulate the production of melanin on the skin and will brighten, soften, and improve your skin effectively. Follow this treatment; you will know how to whiten skin easily and cheaply at home:
- You get a spoon, a knife, and aloe vera leaves.
- Now, you cut the edges of aloe vera leave with the knife.
- Get aloe vera gel with a spoon.
- Apply the gel on dark skin.
- Apply this treatment twice per day within a month; you will reduce blemishes and scars dramatically.
8. Kojic Acid
Kojic acid is a natural compound that is found in mushrooms or fungi. The kojic acid will lighten skin and prevent melanin on skin layer very well. How to whiten skin with kojic acid? Let discover the following direction:
- You prepare cream, lotion, or a usual gel, a teaspoon of kojic acid.
- Firstly, you cleanse your neck, face, legs, and hands.
- Mix cream, lotion, or gel with kojic acid.
- Stir well and apply on the affected region and leave it.
- However, the kojic acid might cause skin irritation so make sure you test it before using.
The red color and delicious taste of papaya are so attractive. I think that almost of us like this fruit. But, have you ever used papaya for beauty treatments? Due to bleaching property and other good nutrients, the papaya will help you have more glowing skin. The method is so simple:
- Method 1: You eat papaya every day to improve skin complexion and lighten skin well.
- Method 2: You can cut papaya in thin pieces and apply on face every day. Let it dry completely and wash with cold water.
- Method 3: Alternatively, you can combine a papaya and a cup of squeezed lemon juice to apply on neck, face and entire body for 30 minutes before rinsing off with cold water. You can do this method once per week to improve skin tone.
Along with other home remedies for skin whitening, using cucumber is also a simple and easy solution for you at home. Let do it every day to get the faster result:
- Method 1: place slices of cucumber on the affected skin for some minutes, remove, and wash off with lukewarm water. You might apply this remedy twice each day.
- Method 2: you can grate cucumber and combine with honey, apply it on the neck, face, hands, and legs for 15-20 minutes, and then wash with cold water. You can perform this twice daily.
- Method 3: Now, you mix cucumber juice, lemon juice and apply on the affected skin for 15-20 minutes until it is dry. Wash with water and this solution should be done once per day.
How to whiten skin fast and naturally? One of the most important processes of improving skin tone is to remove dead skin cells and oatmeal is very useful for exfoliating skin.
- Method 1: combine the tomato juice with oatmeal and apply on face for 20 minutes before rinsing off with water. You can do this method everyday.
- Method 2: you combine lemon juice, turmeric, and some oatmeal to get a good paste. Apply the mixture on face and wash off with water. You can apply it once daily.
- Method 3: you mix a teaspoon of oatmeal, tomato juice, and a teaspoon of yogurt. Apply the paste on the affected region for 15-20 minutes before washing with cold water.
Yogurt is very beneficial for health as well as skin because of its lactic acid and bleaching property. Here are some tips on how to whiten skin with yogurt:
- Method 1: simply, you apply plain yogurt on the skin for a few minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water. You can do this method once per day within several weeks.
- Method 2: combine a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of yogurt. Apply it on face and neck for 15-20 minutes, and then wash with water.
- Method 3: also, you can mix oatmeal, yogurt, and lemon juice to apply on face. This mask will moisturize and improve skin tone fast.
Oranges are good in vitamin C as well as bleaching property that can lighten the skin tone very well. Consuming oranges every day is a good well and you can use this ingredient to get perfect paste for skin as below:
- Method 1: mix a teaspoon of turmeric powder with some tablespoons of orange juice. Apply it on the neck, hands, legs, and face before bedtime. Wash off with water in the next morning. You can do this method everyday.
- Method 2: You also can grind dried orange peels and mix with plain yogurt, apply it on the skin for 15-20 minutes before washing with water. You should do this method once or twice each week.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to prevent kidney stones naturally & from recurring: 7 tips
- How to make cocktails for a party in summer
- Health & beauty benefits of pineapple – top 14 benefits
- Tea tree oil benefits: 16 advantages for skin, hair and health
- 7 benefits of high intensity interval training workouts
- 34 Benefits of sesame oil for hair, skin & health and its uses
- Learning tips to sleep better at night during pregnancy
- Prevent hair breakage and maintain healthy hair naturally