Although moles are not really a concern for the health and wellness, they are significantly a problem in the beauty aspect. The cause of the mole formation is the collection of cells producing the pigment that is called melanocytes and they appear brown, black, or even flesh-colored. Moles can look flat or high from the skin and occur both with hair and without hair. Because of the genetics, hormone changes, or the sun exposure, the number of moles and their appearance can be changed as well. They typically appear in those who are lower than 30 years old.
Apple cider vinegar for natural mole removal is highly recommended as the treatment of this condition. Apple cider vinegar is widely used as it can eliminate the tag painlessly and safely without damaging the skin around these moles. The treatment bases on the act of acid presented in this vinegar although. Both of organic vinegar and other cheaper and available vinegar are acceptable in the mole removal, which makes it easier to deal with your problem. Home remedies with apple cider vinegar are really effective for removing moles on the face as well as any parts of your body.
Now, VKool.com would like to introduce 4 ways on how to apple cider vinegar for mole removal on the face for you to do at home. All the suggested ingredients and recipes are really natural and safe to apply to the skin. For those who want to remove moles without any pains and scars, let try these recipes mentioned in our article.
4 Ways On How To Apple Cider Vinegar For Mole Removal On Face
1. Simple Apple Cider Vinegar
Removing moles is directly related to the Skin Care, so you should be careful in this aspect. Using apple cider vinegar for mole removal is very popular as it can remove the tag naturally and safely without pain. Also, it is the simplest way in this functioning. The acid presented in this vinegar that destroys the tissues forming the blemish does not give any effects to the surrounding skin during this process. With this method, the mole will gradually flake within 1 to 2 weeks. You just have to prepare some simple stuff and follow the directions below:
- Apple cider vinegar
- A bandage
- Cotton balls
- Apply Vaseline to the mole- around skin to cover it completely and prevent the act of acid presented in this vinegar on the skin.
- Use the cotton balls to apply the apple cider vinegar to the mole.
- Place a bandage on the mole to keep the vinegar in place.
- Do this process 3 times a day to get the best result in 2 weeks.
- Don’t worry when the mole begins to flake and let it fall off and dry naturally without rubbing or itching it.
- Remember to continue apple cider vinegar after the mission is completed to avoid the formation of any signs or scars.
- Both of organic apple cider vinegar and the cheap quality vinegar are effective and acceptable to remove blemishes.
Apple Cider Vinegar And Needle
Using a needle with apple cider vinegar for mole removal is also highly recommended. This method can cause some pain because of the needle act but not being severe. It can also cause new pink skin but no more mole indeed.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Alcohol or match
- A needle
- A cotton ball
- Sterilize the needle by passing it over the burned match or applying some alcohol to the needle.
- Poke the mole twice with the needle and puncture the protective coating.
- Apply apple cider vinegar to the mole area and keep for about 20 minutes.
- Use this method 3 to 5 times a day until the mole flake by itself.
- Continue to apply the apple cider vinegar in order to prevent the scars.
2. Other Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe
This is also a method using apple cider vinegar for mole removal which is effective as well. The preparation for this method is not also complicated, which is showed as follows:
- Apple cider vinegar.
- A needle, emery board, or sandpaper scrap
- Toilet paper
- Scotch tape.
- An eyedropper
- Abrade the mole with the sewing needle, emery board, or sand paper scrap to make vinegar possible to penetrate it all.
- Tear a small piece of toilet paper, fold and place it over the mole and stick it with the scotch tape.
- Use the eyedropper to get the apple cider vinegar then drop it into the toilet paper so that the vinegar effects on the mole.
- Leave it on overnight and remove then wash it the next day.
- Use this method once a day until the mole flakes.
3. Essential Steps
It is said that using apple cider vinegar for mole removal is effective, particularly not leave any signs or scars. There are several essential steps to use this versatile vinegar for the mole removal as follows:
- Use warm water (with mild soap if necessary) to clean the skin around the mole.
- Let the skin dry completely.
- Gently scratch the mole with a toothpick in order not to cause bleeding.
- Soak the cotton ball in the vinegar then squeeze the excess vinegar out.
- Put the soaked cotton wool over the mole and keep it staying with a bandage overnight.
- In the next morning, remove the bandage as well as the cotton wool then rinse off with water.
- Use this method for 4 days until the mole dries and falls off.
Related article: How to remove moles naturally at home – 6 tips
Our main Beauty page contains much more information about beauty care especially for the women, so you can drop by to see more. After reading the article of 4 ways on how to apple cider vinegar for mole removal on face, hope that you can know more natural ways to remove your skin tag and make your face more beautiful. However, remember to try these recipes carefully because they can give effects to your skin. Please leave your questions below and share with us if you know other ways to use apple cider vinegar for mole removal.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to get rid of herpes with herpes wise?
- How to cure fibromyalgia pain naturally – 8 techniques
- Top 11 Health Benefits Of Bulgur Wheat And Some Yummy Recipes
- How to treat heartburn naturally at home without medicine
- 12 Best Solutions On Minerals & Vitamins For Oily Skin Control
- 17 Best natural home remedies for whooping cough
- The great cholesterol lie PDF review – is Dwight’s book useful?
- Top 15 Biological Benefits Of Kiss On The Lips