Baby oil is used on babies to keep their soft skin. But nowadays, its use is restricted only to infants. Baby oil contains numerous uses, including removing makeup and softening skin without causing damage to your skin. This oil is also a great lubricant, and may be used if the ring gets stuck on the finger. Also, it is very effective in getting rid of latex paint from the skin. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 10 benefits & uses of baby oil for skin care. The writing collected a list of benefits, uses, side effects of baby oil for skin care from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn these 10 baby oil for skin care benefits and uses in more detail!
Baby Oil For Skin Care: Top 10 Its Benefits & Uses
Baby oil is not just for infants, it is really very useful for taking care of skin in adults. Click To Tweet.
One of baby oil for skin care benefits is maintaining moisture. Baby oil works as an excellent moisturizer, making the skin smooth and soft. It is especially great in the winter when your skin becomes dry and cracked as well. The ideal time to apply this oil on your body to maintain it moisturized is not false before taking bath. After a hot shower or bath, prevent skin dryness as well as keep the moisture on the skin by smearing baby oil on the skin while it is still moist. Make sure to smear in your area of the knees, the elbows and the heels.
Learn more: Effective Moisturizers For Treating Dry Skin
2. Makeup Removal
One of the best baby oil for skin care benefits is removing makeup. Baby oil may be used to get rid of your makeup without damaging your skin, as it doesn’t clog pores. For the most beneficial results, all you need to do is to take one cotton ball and then pour some baby oil on this. After that, dab your face in order to remove all traces of your makeup. Finally, wash the face after all the makeup is cleared away and pat it dry using a towel.
3. Massage Oil
One of the best baby oil for skin benefits is used as one massage oil. As baby oil is a wonderful lubricant, hence it is great to use as one massage oil. Especially, it decreases the friction between your hands and your skin. In addition, it will make your skin of the body soft and supple as well.
The beauty benefits of baby oil are not restricted to the skin. It can be used for shaving since it smoothes your hair on the legs, beard or arms, leaving it easier to shave.
- Simply pour baby oil (a few drops) in your hand and then rub it in the area that you will shave. This not only leaves it easier to shave, but makes behind soft skin after you shave as well as prevents razor burn.
- Alternatively, you can use this oil to remove that stickiness that the skin feels after waxing. For expected results, you just pour baby oil (a few drops) in your hand and later mix water with it. After that massage your area you just waxed to remove the sticky feeling. In addition, baby oil soaked tissues may also be taken for this purpose.
5. Bath Oil
Baby oil acts as an effective bath oil. Simply, you can add your favorite perfume (a few drops) to baby oil (¼th cup) in jar or a bottle. After shaking it, you may use this to have one luxurious scented bath which will maintain you relaxed during the day.
6. Keeping Warm
Keeping warm is also one of the baby oil for skin benefits. Baby oil is really helpful in the winter as it insulates your body. During the winter, ensure you give yourself one massage with some baby oil as it maintains you toasty and warm as well. The oil closes your pores into the body and the body heat isn’t lost. In addition, it prevents the skin from becoming flaky or dry in the winter.
7. Exfoliate Skin
Exfoliating skin is also one of the best baby oil for skin care benefits. For satisfied results, you need to mix baby oil with some coarse sea salt till you are left with one rough scrub. Then in the shower, you slough off the dead skin on the feet, face, elbows and lips with the DIY scrub.
8. Baby Oil As Lip Scrub
Surprisingly, baby oil acts great when this oil comes to exfoliate the dry, chapped lips. For positive effects, you make a lip scrub by combining baby oil (1 teaspoon) with sugar (½ teaspoon) and lemon juice (a few drops). Later rub your lips gently with the mixture for a few minutes. You can repeat this method every night to get pink, soft lips. The same mixture may be used on your elbows if you want to remove dark elbows.
9. Baby Oil As Under Eye Gel
This oil can be applied as under eye gel. For best results, you take baby oil (a few drops) in your hand and using the fingers to gently massage your delicate eye area for around 1-2 minutes and later wipe off this excess oil using a tissue.
10. Cracked Heels
One of the best baby oil for skin care benefits is dealing with cracked heels effectively. In order to treat cracked and dry heels, all you need to do is rub some baby oil before you go to sleep. Then secure your legs using socks to maintain the bed blankets and sheets from getting dirty.
11. Baby Oil For Tanning
A fast work around in order to get your tanned skin is to add 2 % iodine (few drops) (tincture iodine) to the baby oil. This oil will take on one darker color. Massaging the oil on your skin leaves it looks tanned. However, the safety of the regimen isn’t evaluated. Everyday application of iodine on your skin can be harmful, but not when used infrequently it is safe generally. However, this oil doesn’t get rid of skin hair. One may get results which are quite same to tanning beds.
- When baby oil is applied post bath to give one massage and leave your body to dry naturally, then your skin remains moisturized during the day. Even throughout the winters, when you don’t wish to take a bath, you can mix water and baby oil in equal amount and then apply it all over the body. This way will keep the skin smooth and hydrated as well.
- Whenever you feel anxious or stressed, you can use some baby oil in order to massage the body and within some minutes, you will feel this tension melt away immediately.
- In the case you are painting the room and certainly the paint is all over the skin, then also you may use some baby oil. Just pour a little bit of baby oil in the hands as well as on other skin parts where there is paint. Soon all this paint will immediately come right off. Lastly, you need to wipe the skin using a paper towel.
- You can use baby oil to remove your make-up before going to bed. Pour some baby oil on a clean cotton ball and then use it to clean your face and neck area. Once you are done, rinse your face properly with cool water and dab your skin dry with a soft cotton towel.
- Instead of buying cuticle oil in order to remove cuticles from the nails, you can apply baby oil. While you do manicure, you can use baby oil in order to give the hands one thorough massage. It is the easiest tip to remove cuticles.
- In order to tame the eye brows, you may also use the versatile oil. Simply damp the eye brow brush with some baby oil before grabbing a small quantity of shadow with this and after that use it to tame the brows the method you like it.
To get more information related to effective way for skin care, go to our main Skin Care page. After studying the writing of baby oil for skin care: top 10 its benefits & uses, hope that this article will help you learn more the uses and benefits of baby oil for skin care. If you have any question or comment, please leave them below, I will respond you as soon as possible. Also, you can share the experience if you know any other baby oil for skin care benefits & uses to us.
Related articles on skin problems: