Are you finding the best hair growth treatments for your hair? Do you want to prevent thinning, breakage and shedding? Do you need an effective solution for optimal hair growth and prevent potential hair loss? From the site Vkool.com, I reveals to you treatments and products that promote fast hair growth without expensive. I’m sure that you do not have to buy expensive hair growth products. It is very interesting to know that there are a wide range of natural homemade hair growthtreatments & recipes for women to make in their own kitchen using essential herbs, oils, and even fruits and veggies. Here are top 15 hair growth treatments for women to choose from.
Top 15 Natural Hair Growth Treatments Girls Should Know
1. Applying Garlic And Chamomile Tea Mask For Hair
According to recent studies, consuming chamomile on a daily basis can help you get the hair growth. It is very interesting to know that chamomile is a natural relaxant. If you drink chamomile tea or even take a chamomile supplement, maybe you will have less stress. This also results in less hair loss. Garlic contains an extremely high sulfur content that is beneficial to hair. This herb also has a lot of other nutrients that are important to your hair and general health. Besides, garlic can be a good topical remedy that is used to improve hair growth and fight hair loss.
The detailed steps for you to follow:
- Step 1: mix 1 tablespoon of garlic juice with a tea bag or 3 tablespoons of chamomile tea
- Step 2: add this mixture with a tea bag along with 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel, 3 cups of water, and 1 egg yolk
- Step 3: boil your water and the tea for roughly 1/2 hour, stirring occasionally
- Step 4: place this garlic and chamomile tea mask in your fridge
- Step 5: Massage this garlic and chamomile tea mask into the scalp and down to the ends of the hair, then let it set for about 20 minutes, next, wash it out by using a gentle shampoo
- Step 6: After that, rinse the hair with the chamomile, and let it stay in. You can use this treatment once a week
2. Using Onion Juice And Honey For Hair Growth
Honey contains minerals and vitamins, which can nourish the body. In addition, it has the ability to retain water, and it is used as an effective hair moisturizer. Many hair products on the market contain honey as a component to moisturize the hair and prevent breakage and tangling of the hair. Onions is known as not only a healthy vegetable.
They can help increase hair growth as well as reverse grey hair when you apply them to the scalp. The onion juice has been used to treat grey and thin hair. This juice can help improve your hair growth by providing circulation and nourishment to the hair follicles. It also can aid you in preventing hair loss.
- Step 1 – juice 1 onion in a juicer
- Step 2 – collect the onion juice and add 1 or 2 teaspoons of honey
- Step 3 – add 1 or 2 drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture
- Step 4 – apply the mixture only to the spots, which look thin or apply it all over your hair
- Step 5 – leave this mixture on overnight, and then try to avoid covering it
- Step 6 – only shampoo it out the next morning. Using this recipe 1-3 times/week
3. Applying Egg And Yogurt Mask To Your Hair
Eggs are packed full of nutrients, which promote growth and thickness. Egg also is considered as an excellent treatment for your dry or damaged hair.
Yogurt is rich in protein that is useful for women who suffer from hair loss.Yogurt also contains active acidophilus cultures that help promote gastro-intestinal health and regulate digestion. Yogurt works as a good conditioner and it helps to make your hair smooth and shin.
- Step 1 – beating your egg until it is foamy, and then you add in the mayo and the yogurt.
- Step 2 – blending until the mask looks smooth
- Step 3 – Massage it into your hair and your scalp until every inch is covered.
- Step 4 – use a plastic or use a shower cap on the head to keep from dripping
- Step 5 – leave the mask in place for roughly one hour.
- Step 6 – When you rinse, you can use cool water together with a very mild shampoo. Using this recipe one time a week
4. Applying The Oatmeal Mask On Your Hair
The oatmeal hair mask is one of the simplest hair growth treatments you can make, although you will need a bit of milk and almond oil in addition to your oatmeal recipe.
Step-by-step recipe: you need a cup of oats with 1 to 2 tablespoons of almond oil, and ½ to ¼ cup of milk. Then you mix these components, and make sure your hair is dry and tangle free. You will apply this hair mask from root to tip. Then, you leave it on for about 15-20 minutes, and next, you rinse with the warm water and shampoo as usual. You can use this treatment once a week or even 3-4 times per week depending on your hair. You can buy almond oil at most retailers or health food stores. Oatmeal is always available at any retailer or grocery store depending on what kind of oatmeal you want to use.
Keep reading this article if you want to see other hair growth treatments.
5. Using The Henna And Egg Shampoo For Your Hair
Henna is one of the best herbs that can do wonders for your growth hair. This herb can help restore the natural acid-alkaline balance on your scalp.
In addition, this herb is an excellent conditioner for your hair. Henna is used to promote hair growth, and reduce dandruff, hair fall and other scalp problems. Furthermore, henna also helps you prevent the hair from greying and thinning. Everything you need is natural henna powder, one egg, ½ cup of lemon juice, and one cup of water.
Recipe: mixing egg, the henna, and the water together, and then let it for one hour. You add lemon juice and then blend it in until your mixture is smooth again, and next, you apply the paste to your hair and scalp, from root to tip. You can let it set in for roughly 2 hours, or until you see the mixture is completely dry. In addition, when you rinse it, you should only use cool or lukewarm water and then, you gently remove the mixture out of your hair, and next, use shampoo as usual. You should limit your use of this recipe to once each month.
6. Applying The Nettle Hair Tonic Recipe
The nettle hair tonic recipe is considered as one of the most effective hair growth treatments you can use. This recipe helps thicken your hair and prevent hair loss. But, this remedy is not recommended for people with blonde hair.
- Step 1: Begin with one ounce of nettle leaves, 2 cups of water and 2 cups of white wine vinegar
- Step 2: Place all the ingredients you prepared in a pan, then, you let it simmer on the stove for 2 hours, and next, let the mixture cool before straining it.
- Step 3: When you strained your nettle mixture, you should stir in around 2 drops of the lavender oil, and then you decant everything in a bottle, which has a tight lid.
- Step 4: You should remember to shake it well before using and massaging this mixture into your hair and scalp every other day.
- Step 5: Let this mixture set for as little as or as long you like, and this mixture can be left on overnight, on condition that you cover your hair.
In case you have dry hair, you should make this recipe once a week.
Where to buy ingredients: the white wine vinegar is available at all grocery stores and retailers. The lavender oil can be found at your local health stores. You can find the nettle leaves at almost drugstores like Walgreens.
7. Applying The Almond Oil On Your Hair
The almond oil helps grow out and strengthen your hair. It contains a lot of healthy fatty acids, so it can make your hair soft whilst strengthening it all simultaneously.
Recipe: Take about 1 tablespoon of almond oil – you can use it more or less depending on the thickness and length of your hair. You massage it into your scalp and then down to the ends of hair. You can leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then rinse your hair with the cool water and next, you shampoo as usual. You can use weekly for nourishment, or you make it 2 times/week for your dry or damaged hair. You can find almond oil at almost retailers and health food stores.
8. Using The Coconut Oil And Avocado Recipe
Avocado and coconut oil can make a great hair treatment for a lot of reasons. This recipe helps you get rid of flaking or dandruff, and it can keep your hair safe and healthy from the sun.
- Step 1 – You gently heat your coconut oil for around 10 seconds (not in the microwave)
- Step 2 – Next, you massage 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into your hair from the root to the tip.
- Step 3 – Mash up 1 avocado by your hand or by using the food processor
- Step 4 – Massage the avocado into your hair, only on the tip of your hair. Then, you let the mixture set for about 10 to 15 minutes, and next, you rinse with cool water and then shampoo as usual. You should try this remedy once a week to gain maximum results.
You can find coconut oil at some grocery stores or retailers and at almost drugstores. You also can find it at almost specialty organic stores. You will discover more about recipes for hair growth treatments in the next part of this article.
9. Using The Banana Mask For Hair
Banana is a great source of potassium as well as vitamins C, A, and E that make it become the perfect choice for natural hair growth treatments at home. Banana can help you enjoy fast-long, growing, and healthy hair. You only need to mash one banana and then massage it onto your hair and scalp.
- Step 1 – Pick a soft and ripe banana, and then mask it up into a paste (you may use a food processor if you want)
- Step 2 – Apply it to your scalp and hair, and cover it with a bag or a plastic cap.
- Step 3 – To lock in its nutrients, either remove the cap after 25 minutes or wrap the hot towel around your head
- Step 4 – Use your blow dryer that is long enough to help the banana set. Then, you shampoo your hair and rinse well.
- Step 5 – You can also add a few drops of olive oil or almond oil to your paste, or add a tablespoon of conditioner to your paste. You should try this recipe once a week to gain the best results.
10. Taking Benefits Of Rosemary Leaves
This powerful herb can help leave your hair heavenly soft and it can stimulate hair growth. In addition, it nurtures and strengthens your hair. It also helps solve the problem of thinning hair as well as stimulates the scalp.
- Step 1 – Combine 2 teaspoons of crushed and dry rosemary leaves with roughly 300mls of water
- Step 2 – Massage this mixture into your hair
Time to use: Try this recipe after shampooing 1-4 times/week depending on your hair
Where to buy dry rosemary leaves: you will find dry rosemary leaves at any grocery store.
11. Using Burdock Root Oil For Your Hair
Burdock root contains calcium, potassium, iron, vitamins, and many other precious, hair-friendly nutrients. It also helps battle some scalp problems including dandruff, skin conditions, and inflammation.
- Step 1: Mix 1 teaspoon each of basil, rosemary, and lavender oils
- Step 2: Add a few of drops of the oil mixture with 1 teaspoon each of burdock oil and aloe vera gel
- Step 3: Massage this mixture into your scalp and let it work about 2 hours, then shampoo and even style your hair as usual
Time to use: Depending on your hair, you can apply this recipe 1-3 times/weeks
Where to buy ingredients: You can find them at your favorite aromatherapy shops or retailers.
12. Using Egg Yolk And Olive Oil Mask
Egg yolks are rich in vitamins, proteins, and super-nurturing fatty acids. They make your hair shinier, softer, and healthier. In addition, egg yolks are high in vitamins E, D and A that help thicken thinning hair and prevent any hair loss.
Olive oil also strengthens and softens your hair, and it is ideal for dry or damaged hair. In addition, olive oil is often used to strengthen the color of the hair and maintain the texture.
- Step 1: Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 2 egg yolks
- Step 2: Dilute this mixture with about ½ cup of water
- Step 3: Massage slowly this mask into your scalp and then let it set for roughly 20 minutes. Next, rinse it out as usual.
Time to use: do it 1-2 times each month
Where to buy ingredients: at local grocery store
13. Using A Vinegar Rinse For Hair
Vinegar can help your hair restore its optimal pH value. Vinegar can seal the cuticles, and make each strand stronger, shinier, and less prone to breakage. It also helps remove the product buildup, which literally slows down your normal hair growth and suffocates the scalp. Therefore, to help your hair truly give its 100% in terms of both quality and growth, vinegar can be an excellent treatment for you to apply.
The detailed recipe for you:
- Step 1: Mix 1 part vinegar such as apple cider vinegar, white vinegar or wine-based vinegar with 2 parts of water.
- Step 2: If you want to minimize odor, you can add a few drops of the essential oil you like.
- Step 3: Use this recipe as a final rinse after you shampoo
Time to use: You should begin by rinsing with this recipe 1 or 2 times a week. After a few months, you can apply it 1 to 2 times a month while maintaining ample shine, growth, and health.
Where to buy ingredients: at drugstore, local grocery store, or retailer
If you want to know other recipes for hair growth treatments, continue reading this article.
14. Using Castor Oil For Hair
Castor oil is one of the most favorite hair growth treatments that many women choose for their hair. It helps quickly grow a very thick section of your bangs, which had been burned down completely. You can add castor oil to your conditioner or you can mix it with almond oil and massage them on your scalp. You can also use it by itself and massage it into your scalp. You can leave it overnight, especially if you are dealing with some serious hair problems including bald spots, receding hairline, or thinning hair.
The detailed recipe for you:
- Step 1: Apply many drops of castor oil to the scalp and massage it in thoroughly.
- Step 2: Cover the hair with a silk scarf or a shower cap
- Step 3: Cover and leave it on overnight.
- Step 4: Use shampoo and condition as usual for the next morning.
- Another way: Mix olive oil or almond oil with a few drops of castor oil and then follow the same directions.
Time to use: If you use the castor oil itself, you can begin with weekly treatments. If you mix it with conditioner, you can use daily depending on your hair texture and type.
Where to buy ingredients: ordering online, or buying at grocery stores, retailers or drugstores
15. Using Curry Leaves And Coconut Oil
Curry leaves and coconut oil is one of the best recipes for traditional hair growth treatments.
The detailed recipe for you: To make this recipe, you need to fresh curry leaves and a few drops of coconut oil. Firstly, you boil these two components together until you see the black residue starts forming. Next, you harvest this residue and use it into your hair. Using this recipe helps your hair grow faster, and even helps you fight gray hair. If you do not want to fry the leaves, you only need to boil them a bit and then you harvest the black stuff.
Time to use: Use it 2 times a week to replenish your hair
Where to buy ingredients: Coconut oil can be found at drugstores, grocery stores and retailers. It is also available online from some famous places or shops like Amazon. Fresh curry leaves can be found at some grocery stores and specialty shops.
To see all of other articles on hair care tips and remedies, go to our main Hair Care page.
After reading my report of 15 homemade recipes for hair growth treatments, I hope that it helps you understand more about benefits of herbs on your hair and scalp. I also show you detailed recipes and step-by-step instructions on how to make these recipes. This post is a part of a series about hair care topics. Got a question? Need answers? Leave a comment below. Now are you ready to try using these natural homemade recipes for hair growth treatments?
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- How to increase height with the grow taller guide?
- Folliculitis doctor PDF review – will Michael Stone’s guide work?
- Lunch recipes for kids – top 7 healthy easy food ideas for lunch
- How to prevent bed bugs from spreading in your home: 8 tips
- 28 Benefits of spinach for hair, skin and health
- Resistance training exercises for weight loss
- Detox bath recipe: 17 best natural solutions
- Grow stronger method review – is Elliott Hulse’s guide useful?