Getting a fair & flawless complexion is the dream of almost men and women in the world. There are a lot of readymade fairness creams, which may lighten your complexion in the short time. However, if you need a healthy, glowing and fair skin, then you have to work hard as well as have patience. It is not easy to change an amount of melanin presented naturally in your skin, but you can remove sun tan & pigmentation that is caused by overexposure, neglect and stress. Following a skincare regime will give you a healthy & glowing complexion that you always desired. In this article, VKool.com will show you top 14 easy home remedies for fair skin for both men and women in summer. This writing is a collection of top skin care recipes for healthy, glowing and fair skin from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and it is solely for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to learn more!
Top 14 Easy Home Remedies For Fair Skin For Men & Women In Summer
Here are 14 easy & quick home remedies for fair skin in summer:
Another of top 14 home remedies for fair skin is oranges. Vitamin C is an essential ingredient for caring skin and you can provide your skin with a large amount of vitamin C with oranges. Besides, oranges also contain bleaching properties, lightening the skin tone.
In fact, many experts have found that regularly consuming fresh orange juice is beneficial in greatly improving the overall texture and suppleness of your skin. To help you get a fair skin, oranges may be used in 2 various ways.
Way 1: Orange juice and turmeric powder
- Orange juice – 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- You simply combine the orange juice well with the turmeric powder.
- Then you apply this mixture directly on your face skin before you go to bed. You may also rub it on your neck, hands and legs.
- Keep waiting for 20 to 25 minutes and wash off with water.
- You should remember to apply this process daily.
Way 2: Orange peel powder and yogurt
- Dried orange peel powder – 2 tablespoon
- Yogurt – 1 tablespoon
- You mix the dried orange peel powder with the plain yogurt and stir well until you have a paste.
- Then you rub this paste directly on your skin.
- Let it sit on there for about 15 minutes and use warm water to rinse it off. This process will help you to fade spots along with other marks on the skin.
- You should do this again for once or twice weekly.
Honey has the ability to bleach the skin and also acts as a moisturizer. Dry skin is one of the popular factors which contribute to leading to an uneven complexion. In addition, honey also contains antibacterial properties, which can remove acne scars and age spots.
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Powdered milk – 1 tablespoon
- Almond oil – ½ teaspoon
- You combine all ingredients above well and mix them well.
- Next, you rub this mixture gently on your skin and wait for 10 to12 minutes.
- Finally,you use cold water to rinse it off.
Yogurt is known as a by-product of milk. It has a rich source of beneficial nutrients for your skin. Plus, yogurt also processes lactic acid which contains bleaching properties. Here are two ways of top 14 home remedies for fair skin with yogurt that you can apply for all skin types.
Way 1: Plain yogurt
- With this way, you simply rub the plain yogurt directly onto your face skin.
- Allow it to stay on there for several minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Keep doing this once per day for a few weeks and you will see a significant improvement in your complexion.
Way 2: Yogurt and honey
- Yogurt – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – ½ tablespoon
- You mix the fresh yogurt together with honey.
- Then you apply this mixture as a face pack on the face skin.
- Let it sit on your skin for 12 to 15 minutes and wash off.
- Remember to do this every day to help you get a fair skin.
If you want to know more information about home remedies for fair skin, stay with us for our next post!
Gram flour has various nutrients, helping you to maintain a healthy skin. You can combine gram flour with rose water every day to get rid of excess oil from the skin and keep it moisturized in nature.
- You just mix the gram flour with an adequate amount of rose water to have a thick paste.
- Then you apply this paste on the face skin. You mays also apply it on your hand and leg skin.
- Leave it on the skin until it becomes dry and wash off with water.
Papaya has regularly been used for treating various beauty conditions. It is believed to own bleaching properties in nature and various essential nutrients which, in turn, make your skin health and glow. Here is one of the simple home remedies for fair skin with papaya you can follow:
- Ripe banana – 1
- Lemon juice – 1 cup
- You firstly mash the ripe papaya and then mix it with the lemon juice.
- Next, you rub this mixture to all your face skin and neck area.
- Leave it on your skin for at least half an hour before using cold water to wash.
- Reapply this process at least once per week to see a significant change in your complexion.
- In addition, you should consume papaya as a fruit. Thanks to the general cleansing properties, papaya will aid in cleansing the impurities making your skin get dark.
Oatmeal is another of top 14 natural home remedies for fair skin I want to introduce to you in this writing. In fact, removing old skin cells is the best way to stimulate the generation of new skin cells for improving your skin tone and oatmeal has the ability to exfoliate your skin, which leaves it soft and supple.
Way 1: Oatmeal and tomato juice
- To make this, you mix the oatmeal with enough tomato juice until they form a consistent mixture.
- Then you apply this mixture directly on your face skin.
- You wait for 15 to 20 minutes and wash off. While washing your face with water, you should rub it gently in order that the oatmeal may remove the dead skin cells.
- Do not forget to apply this on a daily basis.
Way 2: Oatmeal powder, turmeric powder, and lemon juice
- Oatmeal powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Lemon juice – some drops
- You mix all these ingredients together to get a thick paste.
- Then you rub this paste to your face skin and let it naturally dry.
- Use water to wash off after this paste dries on your face and do this way every day.
Thanks to the ability to help in alleviating hyperpigmentation (the main reason causing uneven complexion) and restoring the skin’s original tone, aloe Vera becomes one of the effective home remedies for fair. Also, aloe Vera processes the cooling effect, which will assist in regenerating new cells as well as rebuilding damaged tissue. This simple homemade remedy below is beneficial in lightening dark spots and improving the overall skin complexion.
- You just take a leaf from an aloe Vera and extract it gel.
- Then you dab this aloe Vera gel thoroughly on the skin.
- Wait for about half an hour and use water to wash off.
- You should apply aloe Vera gel at least 2 times per day during 2 weeks.
Cucumber helps a lot in binding collagen and ensuring you of a firm and supple skin. A firm and supple skin often has a light and even light skin tone. Additionally, cucumber also provides your body with a cooling effect. You can use cucumber for all skin types.
- You grate a cucumber and then mix this grated cucumber with enough honey.
- Then you apply this cucumber-honey mask on your face skin and neck skin area.
- Keep waiting for 15 to 17 minutes and rinse it off.
- You should do this 2 times on a daily basis for the effective results.
- Or you can put some slices of cucumber directly on your skin areas for several minutes and rinse off with water.
Lemon is one of the best natural home remedies for fair skin. This fruit helps you in reducing the dark spots and blemishes as well as freckles because they contain a rich source of vitamin C that is a strong anti-oxidant. When you apply lemon juice topically to your skin, it will show you its several roles in keeping hyperpigmentation at bay.
Vitamin C in lemon is a strong exfoliant, helping to lighten your skin tone. Being a strong antioxidant, this vitamin C will aid in minimizing the cell damage which is caused due to free radicals and stimulating the skin collagen production. Vitamin C is also known as water soluble, hence your skin can readily absorb it to protect non-water soluble molecules that are located in cell membranes.
Besides, vitamin C has the ability to make your skin become stronger and lighter. For this reason, vitamin C is often present in anti-ageing products. Here are some simple steps you can follow to make a lemon remedy for fair skin:
- You rub the fresh lemon juice onto the darkened skin
- Then you leave it on for 10 minutes.
- You wash off with the cool water.
- You do not expose your skin to the sun, while applying this treatment.
- You should be careful because lemon may cause irritation to the wounds & cuts.
- You mix 1 tsp of almond oil, 1 tsp of milk powder and 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You apply the mixture into your skin.
- You leave it on your skin for roughly 20 minutes.
- You wash off with the water.
See more: Moles, Warts, And Skin Tags Removal book
Milk is very high in B-vitamins such as vitamin B6, B12, calcium, alpha hydroxy acids, and various potent antioxidants, which will provide you with many skin benefits. Milk will aid in nourishing skin cells and keeping your skin stay hydrated all day.
If you have an acne skin, milk will have the ability to gently exfoliate, thus gradually curing your acne skin. For oily skin, you can use milk to remove excess sebum in your skin pores and followed by tightening opened pores. To make this remedy, you will need to follow the following steps:
- You prepare a face pack just by mixing 1 tsp of milk with 1 tsp of honey.
- You make a smooth paste
- Then you apply this paste all over your face.
- You rub gently in the circular motions
- Then you keep for 15 minutes.
- You can use low fat milk in case you have oily skin or you can use full cream milk in case you have dry skin.
This is a great ingredient for skin care used by our ancestors. This ingredient also is known as one of the best natural home remedy for skin lightening. For a thousand years, women in India have used turmeric for a healthy, clear, beautiful and younger-looking skin. Turmeric is very beneficial in healing skin irritation, removing pigmentation and blemishes thanks to the anti-inflammatory property content in it.
Turmeric powder is also able to heal dry skin and keep it at bay, thus making you younger-looking. Besides, consuming turmeric will help you in purifying the blood, nurturing your skin and giving you a naturally glowing skin from inside.In this writing, I will introduce to you one of the effective home remedies for fair skin with turmeric. To make this turmeric remedy, you will need to follow some easy steps as below:
- You prepare a mask by mixing 1 tsp of turmeric powder with 3 tsp of fresh lime juice.
- You apply on the exposed skin
- Then you keep for 15 minutes.
- However, you should be careful when using this remedy, because turmeric may stain your clothes.
- In addition, if you have a sensitive skin, you can dilute this mixture with a little amount of clean water.
If you are finding a naturally magical product that can beautify you and also well suit your pocket, the egg is the answer for you. Eggs greatly aid in enhancing the external beauty, especially the skin and hair beauty.
Egg white can help you to tone and tighten your skin. It’s also an effective aid for the greasy and oily skin because it will shrink large pores on your skin and thereby remove excess sebum. Plus, egg white owns an ingredient named “lysozyme”. This is an enzyme assimilating the cell walls; hence, killing bacteria causing acne.
While egg yolk is known as an effective water-binding agent which can keep your skin moisturized thanks to the water and fat content in it. Besides, egg yolk also has essential nutrients that will help to hydrate, moisturize, and nourish dull skin. To make this remedy, you can follow some easy steps such as:
- You beat an egg until it is fluffy and frothy.
- You apply onto the face
- Then you keep it on until it dries off absolutely.
- You wash off with the cool water.
- Then you can add the lemon juice or 1 to 2 drops tea tree oil or lavender oil to ease the smell of egg.
Recommended reading: How To Lighten Dark Skin Around Neck Fast And Naturally
Tomato is another of excellent home remedies for fair skin. Tomatoes are rich in lycopene which is a powerful antioxidant offering several benefits for your skin. Tomatoes contain cooling properties to help you soothe sunburn and astringent properties to aid in tightening large pores. Moreover, the acids in nature contained in tomato are capable of regulating oily skin. Besides, the tomato is also able to remove acne, deeply clean your pores, fight against premature aging and make your skin lighter. Lycopene found in tomato helps you reduce tan instantly; therefore, tomato is a perfect option for making home remedies for fair skin. Plus, consuming tomatoes will provide you with a natural protection from harmful UV rays and give you a youthful skin. To make a tomato remedy for fair skin, you can follow some easy steps such as:
- You add 2 tsp of lemon juice and 1 to 2 tomatoes into a blender.
- You add gram flour (besan) to it.
- You blend well to create a smooth paste.
- You apply this paste on the face
- Then you keep for 20 minutes.
- You wash off with the cool water
- Then you repeat this remedy daily before bath.
Oil is really essential for you to properly nourish your skin. You may use the hot oil massage to get relaxed. It may even give you a fair skin tone if you apply this home remedies for a long time. You can get various oils such as almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to aid in lightening your skin. Massaging your skin with hot oil will boost blood circulation and remove suntan on your skin. Hot oil massage is beneficial in nourishing your skin, which improves the suppleness and sheen and also keeps wrinkles at bay. To make a hot boy massage remedy for fair skin, you can follow some steps as below:
- You choose a base oil including coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil.
- You add crushed neem & tulsi leaves to your base oil in a bowl and then you warm gently.
- You apply this hot oil all over your body
- You massage well
- Then you keep for about 30 minutes
- Next you get into the shower.
- Using hot oil massage will increase the blood circulation throughout the body and reduce tan.
To get more information about home remedies for skin problems and other conditions, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the writing of top 14 easy home remedies for fair skin for men & women in summer, hope that this writing helps you understand more about benefits of natural ingredients in lightening skin and know how to use them properly to improve your skin health. However, it is solely for the informational purpose and it is not intended to give medical advice. If you have any question, or you know other home remedies for fair skin, please leave them below.
Want More Content Like This In Your Inbox?
- Top 21 Natural Remedies For Anti-Aging Skin Care
- 22 Hair mask for oily hair ideas – best homemade recipes
- Top 10 Health Benefits Of Epsom Salt
- Explore meditation review – will Niges Coates’s guide work?
- How to get rid of herpes with herpes wise?
- Stop the ringing review – is Geoff Barker’s tinnitus cure useful?
- 25 home remedies for constipation in adults and children
- Top 7 summer beauty tips and tricks for women